Sign in to follow this  
Dade

John Fincher

Had to bump him up as what he did to stop convo with Shambo and Eric was priceless....at tribal though he looked like one of the "little lost boys".....

Well, we found something John is good at . . . throwing coconuts into nets. He rocked that challenge. And he's getting better looking every week. Yum.

It's sad that I'm not even sure which one he is. And I had such high hopes for John Fincher Fanny Pincher! :animated_rotfl:

It's sad that I'm not even sure which one he is. And I had such high hopes for John Fincher Fanny Pincher! :animated_rotfl:

Don't feel alone SugarB, I've watched every episode and I could not name all the remaning survivors. :animated_scratchchin:

Great episode last night. . . . . . . and I'm not talking about Russell surprising Galu at tribal. John's team won reward and I got to see him sans shirt at the swimmin' hole. More episodes like this, please.

He is really growing on me! I always thought he was hot, but I started out thinking he was lame and pretty arrogant. Now I see that he's really playing the game well and he's being smart about it. I'd like to see him go far.

I knew I picked him at he beginning for a reason..... Good work and you looked HOT doing it!!

Thank you john, thank you.

I know, right?! I had my doubts that he would turn for a minute, but I knew that after he thought about it he would make the right choice. :D

The only smart player left on Galu.

He is classically beautiful with that john-john mop of chocolate hair, those flashing sable eyes and apparently a brain with which to support those fabulous looks. I would not be sad to see this guy win the million. Just because.

He is very good looking, and showed some brains when it comes to the game.

He is very good looking, and showed some brains when it comes to the game.

Idk, it seems like he took a bigger gamble by voting for Laura than he would have by picking a rock imo. He's the lowest man on both totem poles right now, if Laura had stayed Foa Foa would still be going after her and Galu will always be after Russell. I think he's smart enough to get a target off his back, but I guess we'll see.

I hope he does. He sure climbed higher in my ranks by pulling that move. I like him!

John is goofy as they come, Him not sharing the pie surely worked with Russell saying vote him out, had he shared the pie, I doubt they woulda gone with that decision. and what an idiot to even state what he said out loud, that he doubted anyone would vote him out for not sharing, are you kidding me? Who would it have hurt for him to share some pie? Instead he hurt himself because that was a blatant selfish move and spoke volumes. Then to jump on board with Russell? And tell him like everything?, I was disgusted with his stupidity. But I do have the feeling that Russell better tighen up his strategy because he has a bad habit of wanting to look like the "Big Guy", and then has to cover his mistakes, he is gonna slip up if he does not tighten up, and zip his lip,lol, Russells ego will be his downfall.

John's problem with the pie was he forgot he's playing a game. In real life a piece of pie has little value, but in the game it's a token of respect and trust. It might just get you one day farther.

John's biggest mistake last night was not bidding $500 for the immunity challenge advantage. He let Jaison have it. He probably would have won immunity if he had that advantage.

I wanted to see him take a shower.

For some reason, I couldn't understand a word of what john said in his goodbye spich. His brother looked like a bigger, broader version of John. Same flashing dark eyes and hair. John would be a great Twilight vampire with his looks.

Here is John last night: :jawdrop:

Here is Russell last night: :naughty:

Yeah Erin, I didn't want to really see him go either... I wanted to sort of see him and Russell, (the two, that in their minds, were the Alfa males) fight it out a little while... I think the dynamic would've been fun to watch...

I don't know why anyone would be mad about the pie tbh. He spent his own money on it, why would he choose to not eat any himself? If I paid for it I wouldn't want to just give it away and not have any for myself. :lol:

I was sad to see him go though. He was so freakin hot! :drool He shouldn't have tried to man-up on Russell though, he really should have known better.

I don't know why anyone would be mad about the pie tbh. He spent his own money on it, why would he choose to not eat any himself? If I paid for it I wouldn't want to just give it away and not have any for myself. :lol:

I was sad to see him go though. He was so freakin hot! :drool He shouldn't have tried to man-up on Russell though, he really should have known better.

This is your first Survivor isn't it? Not sharing is a huge mistake. Us at home can't imagine how starving those people are. A little food can go a long way. He got greedy and paid the price.