Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jaison Robinson

I like Jaison. I think he might be the one to take Russell down. He is hot too.

I like him too, he speaks very intelligently. But looks like Russell is going to have it out for him... I sure hope not though.

I am not sure if he is going to last much longer. He is miserable, and I think he definitely wants to go home.

Starting to show some game himself. Liking this.

I wasn't sure he was going to outlast Dave on the immunity challenge. He was starting to look a little shakey.

I agree Sugar, he looked about to go, but that could be just suspenseful editing. I think Jaison hit it on the head about shambo though. Foa showed her she's nothing to them. Next week could be shake-up time.

The way he acts sometimes I would say kindergarten class!!!

But seriously, he has stayed true to his tribe and obviously battled some inner demons in order to gain more resilience out there so I give him major kudos for that!! For awhile it was looking like he was close to giving up and he seems to have overcome that...

I hope he comes in third!!

I think that Jaison is expendable and will leave after Monica and Dave and perhaps Shambo. Maybe before. I dunno.

I think your right slim. I like Jaison but as the season winds down and the going gets tough I think he will fall by the wayside. Maybe its the editing. He seems more passive than agressive. Maybe I'm wrong but I guess time will tell. With two evictions this week the smart players should look at the tribe mates who have offended the jury the least and make them their target. As always, nice guys/gals finish last.

Jaison lost me when he got all angry over not much. Yes, he eventually got his act together but at that point, I had other favorites. I only cared in him staying to further others in this tribe. He will be gone soon since he does not fit real well.

I just don't know what to say about this guy. I can say that he is nice. I can also say that he seems to have a handle on what is happening and goes with the group but at the same time I can say that he needs to win comps to stay. He seems absolutely exhausted. That, after a brilliant meal and a gorgeous batiked pillow for his head. I expected more of Jaison. I guess that is what I can say that really matters to me.

he was a little to whiney to me, acted like people owed him something...