Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Jaison Robinson

jaison.jpg

Jaison

Biography

Jaison Robinson (28)

Hometown: Chicago, Ill.

Both physically and mentally prepared for the game of SURVIVOR, Jaison is a very educated 28-year-old, who is currently working on his law degree from the University of Chicago. Before deciding to obtain his undergraduate degree from Stanford University, this goal-oriented academic was given a congressional nomination to attend both the Air Force and the Naval Academy. Even though Jaison chose a route other than the military, he still contemplates one day working in the armed forces in order to serve his country.

In addition to his current focus on education, this Eagle Scout is extremely active. Named

Ooooooh I like him. I love those Chicago boys! :giggle:

Dibs is great, until you start watching the show and realize you put dibs on the wrong guy, lol

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Jaison Robinson:

Agreed, and boy is he a hottie! I just hope he isn't one of Russells stupid puppets.

Had me at Eagle Scout. Besides Big Lil, some of the other Scouts who have played the game, have done very well and played honorably. I think it was Ian from Palua who felt guilty about something he did to his long time allie Tom. During the final 3 challenge he stepped down and told Tom to vote him out. Tom went on to win the sole Survivor. I know it's a game but that showed some of the values that Scouting instills. Ian was a Venture Scout.

Sorry to go off on such a tangent. My son is an Eagle Scout. One of the proudest days of my life.

Nothing against Big Lil. She was just given a lot of flak for how she played as a very visible Scout Leader. She's from my council.

Well, he definitely seems like a well rounded guy, and I love that smile! I hope he goes far in the game, possibly wins, and I PRAY he stays away from Russell H!

Between this guy and Jeff, I'm going to have to go get Reaper to help with the mop ups here in Survivor :animated_rotfl:

oh please Survivor gods, let this guy stick around ....

Ruh Roh!!!

"it's either him or me"... Did I correctly hear Jaison say that??

Foreshadowing or what!!

Buh Bye Jaison, have you not being paying attention to what happens to those who cross the RUSSINATOR??

Agreed, and boy is he a hottie! I just hope he isn't one of Russells stupid puppets.

Better save some screenshots, he may not even make Jury now!!

I like that, Russ the puppet master!!

I decree that from now on all puppets shall be referred to as RUPPETS!!! :king:

Jaison is my new favorite. I have a newfound respect for his taking such a stand this early in the game. Risky, yes. Integrity, he has it. Don't know if he'll make it

but I like what I see. Good riddance of Ben.

Ruh Roh!!!

"it's either him or me"... Did I correctly hear Jaison say that??

Foreshadowing or what!!

Buh Bye Jaison, have you not being paying attention to what happens to those who cross the RUSSINATOR??

Ok, so it was Ben he was talking about in the last preview...

He sure got the whiner edit tonight... Lol!!