Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erik Cardona

One of the best blindsides ever!!

As Erik's was an awesome blindside, I believe Ozzie's was the best! I would definitely rate Erik's as #2 though. LOL!

I have to say, I will miss his diary sessions (or whatever they call them on Survivor) from the tree trunk. That just cracked me up for some reason.

Like I said in another post; my opinion(s) are relative to a show or bits and pieces of a show I've just watched. I've not kept up with this Survivor much. Erik seemed way cocky to me last night and cocky got shocked big-time. Some of you seem to like him so I am glad that he'll get a vote. I don't have a fav. That lady with the mullet-with-its-own-zipcode is a hoot as is the short guy, Russell. I think I like the doctor but don't remember his name. I remember lean and uber short hair.

Like I said in another post; my opinion(s) are relative to a show or bits and pieces of a show I've just watched. I've not kept up with this Survivor much. Erik seemed way cocky to me last night and cocky got shocked big-time. Some of you seem to like him so I am glad that he'll get a vote. I don't have a fav. That lady with the mullet-with-its-own-zipcode is a hoot as is the short guy, Russell. I think I like the doctor but don't remember his name. I remember lean and uber short hair.

For someone who has not followed the show you are 100% correct in your opinions of some of these "contestants"

As Erik's was an awesome blindside, I believe Ozzie's was the best! I would definitely rate Erik's as #2 though. LOL!

I thought the Eguardo blindside was the best ever. The other group thought they had it all figured out.

And let us not forget watching the lovable, yet humble Richard Hatch get bamboozelled on Allstars. :party_smilie:

At council, he's PISSED! Did you see the way he stares at Galu players? That made Dave and Brett very uncomfortable.

Poor Kelly! She had to deal with Erik at Ponderosa.

At council, he's PISSED! Did you see the way he stares at Galu players? That made Dave and Brett very uncomfortable.

Poor Kelly! She had to deal with Erik at Ponderosa.

He was pissed, wasn't he? He looked like he was ready to throw some punches! I think it made all of the Galu's uncomfortable.

Are the jurors going to be at every Tribal Council now?

He was pissed, wasn't he? He looked like he was ready to throw some punches! I think it made all of the Galu's uncomfortable.

Are the jurors going to be at every Tribal Council now?

Yes that's how it works. The jury gets to come to Tribal and watch, but they can't talk.

He's been cracking me up in the Ponderosa videos! He was all happy and on top of the world when it was just him and Kelly, but once Laura got there his bitterness really showed. :lol: I like him(and surprisingly Laura) so much more outside of the game.

Excellent comments made to the F3 Erik!

I agree! Wow, his comments actually might have been the reason she won. We'll never know for sure, but I'm willing to bet it swayed at least a couple of votes her way. Well said, Erik!

I agree kayo. Best speech ever to win a million dollars and it was done by Erik for Natalie. :lol: (Hope he gets a cut. lol)

Erik said the things that I've thought the whole season. Mick is a pussy, and Natalie should not be penalized for her gameplay just because it wasn't agressive like Russell.

Great job Erik. And, loved to see you get clotheslined by the closeline again. My favorite moment of the season.

Erik looked terrific and Erik did not forget and seized the opportunity to perhaps have the final "say."

Natalie should give you half of that million.

I think he meant Nat (should give the other half etc)

I'm sorry , I saw NOTHING in this guy, a total snooze fest for me, he also was a person who layed low in the background and yeah he had a winning streak, but no way was he gonna come out on top.

Anyone want to bet Erik's speech would be very different if he was in the F3 with Russ and Natalie?

I bet Natalie wouldn't be cast as so deserving.

So would Russell's or anybody's, for that matter. Point of fact is they weren't, he was; he did; she won. All bets are off. Betting window is closed for the holidays. It is over.