Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erik Cardona

erik.jpg

Erik

Biography

Erik Cardona (28)

Hometown: Ontario, Calif

Proud womanizer, Erik claims that he can date four to five women at the same time without any issues. He has no qualms about chasing after a taken woman (as long as she is not married) just for the fun of the chase. He says,

Smart, but very cocky. He will probably irritate me like he did in the video.

What an idiot. I really don't like him just from his bio.

Erik holds two degrees from Pepperdine University in Psychology and Sociology but has chosen a career as a bartender.

In other words, no one would hire him on account of his obnoxious douchebaggery tendencies.

Proud womanizer

This was all I read, then stopped. That alone makes me not like him. I hope the marine chick kicks his @ss!!!

Proud womanizer, Erik claims that he can date four to five women at the same time without any issues.

His women have no taste

He says he's always thought about every single thing he's done since he was 8 years old and tells a story about a teacher that influenced him. And his Dad influenced him. Interesting... sounds like he has some women issues... undoubtedly all related to the mother he doesn't mention. The 'ladies man' antics no doubt stem from this.

OMG what a tool. He has a Jessie ego.

This was all I read, then stopped. That alone makes me not like him. I hope the marine chick kicks his @ss!!!

LOL Another one of 'those' guys who thinks they are God's gift to woman...UGH...Hope the "girls'" kick his ass

OMG what a tool. He has a Jessie ego.

Very well put.

Will this be the biggest villian in Survivor history?

Cpuld be the biggest jack ass /jerk

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Erik Cardona:

Jeff mentioned in this weeks blog that Foa Foa needs a miracle to stay in the game. I think that miracle's name is Eric.

Eric realizes that there are an equal number of men and woman in their tribe so the guys need to get a girl out next to maintain power. No biggie.

A few days ago (last week for us viewers) Shambo was the target by the guys AND girls. Get rid of her and your girl/guy problem is solved. Easy.

But no, Eric has a better idea. Let's elect Shambo our new leader (behind the girls back) and she will be on our side and help vote the other girls out.

One little problem. You just showed your hand to Monica, Laura and Kelly. Wow, they want her gone a few days ago and now they vote her the new leader.

He just created a huge crack in his tribe for no reason. When the merge happens (next week) and if Russel H. gets wind of it all hell is gonna breat lose.

Just my two cents.

That was pretty awesome. It'd be even better if someone stood up afterwards and told him how funny it was that Foa Foa got his whole team to switch on him, something Erik just said would never happen.

Cute guy but too cocky.