Dade

Liz Kim

elizabeth.jpg

Elizabeth

Biography

Elizabeth Kim (33)

Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Elizabeth Kim wasn

She admits that this behavior often leads to her being blunt with others and putting her foot in her mouth, and that her biggest challenge will be

Will micro manage people.

Pretty. I think it is a mistake to not be open about what you do for a living. We shall see.

She's an urban planner.... oh bother. I do hope she is a sweet and charming social butterfly but with the ability to work for the state and be an attorney? How authentic is the sweet personality? I hope it is real.

She'll be fine as long as she leaves her older domineering brother at home....... WAIT, wrong show! She's cute - I hope she's not obnoxious.

Urban planner? It just flashed in my brain that she is one of those Acorn wackos.

but.... other then that she seems OK

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Liz Kim:

no love for Liz? i think she has a chance to go far.

just don't PO russell!!

-She is kinda non-existant right now.

got a few of them like that this season. i've had to re-watch the 1st 2 shows to make sure some of these people are really in the game.

I like her ok. I literally cried from laughing so hard when she said that Mick picked her as the smartest because she's Asian. I was thinking that in my head when he picked her but I didn't think anyone would actually say it. lol

It's time for Liz to make a move. She distrusts Russell and rightfully believes he has the idol. She needs to convince Mick & Jaison to blindside Russell next tribal council. It's her only chance since Russell is hellbent on getting rid of her and it will be the only time to do it before the merge. Don't be a candy ass Liz.

I tell ya folks it's really crappy when the shows producers have you thinking one persons going home (Jaisone) and WHAM, Liz gets the boot. Surprized, well yeah, based on what you let me see.

Yes, Jaison lagged in the last challange and Dumbass Russel had to decide (in his feeble mind) which should go next. He was going after Liz all along and the producers knew it, along with the rest of the tribe by the votes I saw. I can see it now: PRODUCER: Russel, if Jaisone were your target tonight, what reason would you have? RUSSEL: Well Jim, my target is Liz but if I wanted Jaisone out I say it was because.....blah, blah, blah, blah. (edit conversation for show)

I hate being led around like a lab rat, just sayin! :flags_unitedstates:

that sucked. thought she was a good competitor. also wishing she put a bug in someone's ear about her suspicions that Russell has the idol.

What a bummer... really liked Liz and hoped she make the merge to talk some sense into the Galu tribe about Russell.

sure hated to see Liz go. she was my fav. don't know who to root for now.

I like Liz too but in playing the game of Survivor she's a complete idiot. Your down 3 people in your tribe, you lose (again) the reward challange, the other tribe sends one of their own to visit you (and that person's pissed 'cause they missed the boat ride) and instead of trying to bond with that person to help you when the merge hits what do you do? You cop an attitude 'cause they ain't helping you build a fire. WTF girl!! Your rare chance to make friends with the enemy and your building a fire! Welcome to the Loser's Lodge. Your probably sitting there wondering how Russell is still there and your not. :animated_scratchchin: