Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dave Ball

dave.jpg

Dave

Biography

Dave Ball (38)

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif

"Danger" Dave Ball grew up in a family full of preachers but don't be fooled because he is not your typical "son of a preacher man." After he earned a degree in opera from Oklahoma State, this "rock and roll rebel" took many odd jobs to stay afloat including one as a flight attendant at a major airline.

Although Dave's fiery personality may have gotten him into hot water more than once, he has a knack for reading people which has helped him through the rough spots. His innate intelligence has been honed through years of playing strategy games and his body benefits from the martial arts, biking and hiking he enjoys in his spare time.

Dave is currently teaching fitness and nutrition to people who want to lose weight and improve their health. "It took me a long time to sort out my own health issues and if I can help others get healthy, then it will be worth it." Dave is the most physically fit he has ever been and he is counting on the element of surprise to propel him to the top of this game.

After spending 10 years on the road, this journeyman says, "I've never been terribly concerned with money. I've always been more interested in making my life a rich experience. Having said that, I can do anything for a million dollars because that will set me up for life."

Dave is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is August 13th.

CBS

The most evil guy probably. Totally reminds me of Coach already.

I bet he was THAT guy at the parties who screamed, "Hey ya'll, watch this"...then ten minutes later someone calls 911.

BTW - what the hell is that behind him? A mullet or a rattail?

Ditto with the Coach and lmao @ the Danger.

I know his type... had many jobs but could never stick to one long enough to actually do something productive/ life is a party/ I'm really just a loser.

I do like the colour of green he's wearing though.

I like that he wants to help others with weight problems or health.

I'm thinking his versatility may come in handy. And since ya'll made fun of his hair I'm taking him up as my fav. :)

ZuZu seems very in tune to hair comments LOL. This one seems like an oddball to me.

Dibs!

:animated_rotfl:

I figured by siding with David I can get my cheering done early (first out?) and sit back and watch the rest of you fight it out from the comfort of my cozy hotel room or by the side of the pool sipping drinks with umbrellas in them. Eat nothing but rice or fish? Heck no!

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRRED

Dave Ball:

Yup. I will be the first one out of the tribe. Then I can sit back and relax and watch the rest of you sweat it out. Note to self: do not apply this strategy for a personal reality show appearance.

And how is my dibster doing?

Just thought I'd bump him up the list to annoy the rest of you.... :animated_rotfl:

They actually showed him tonight for maybe 30 seconds LOL - he wasn't too happy Russell (Galu Russell) picked the stupid pillows and crap over camping gear.

Zuzu, you need to unchain and feed him a bit more... He looked like a skeleton out there tonight...

Dave needs a cheeseburger and fries like stat!!

It was nice to actually see some of the other tribe tonight.. not enough... but still nice to see

Well Dave, it was finally nice to meet you. I thought I wouldn't like you, but you had the best line of the night . . . "Eric got clotheslined by the clothesline".

I think I might like you Dave.

I'm beginning to think this dude is a little kewl myself....definetly pulled through under pressure

He made fire!! And could have cooked himself a hamburger if they'd given him one instead of a steak. He needed those guts, awful tasting or not.

Well, my plan to enjoy the beach isn't going well but it's nice to see Dave still hanging in there. And not one comment about the hair string in today's rainy tribe mail scene okay? LOL