Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brett Clouser

I just noticed this guy. Are y'all sure he's been here the whole time?

LoL I felt the same way.

Whew! So glad it wasn't just me. LOL

He is cute. I thought he didn't handle the John thing very well but it was difficult, at best. Brett might be the dark horse. Will pay attention to him. Not difficult.

Get your mind out of the gutter Sugar! :fish:

You betcha

that gave me goosebumps

Ahh 10 episodes in, and he finally gets his minute of air time.

What I found hilarious was that even in the auction itself he never said a word except $180. This guy deserves no air time.

He is still there which is dammed remarkable in itself. Perhaps they will overlook him long enough for the real Brett to come out of hiding and win.

He is still there which is dammed remarkable in itself. Perhaps they will overlook him long enough for the real Brett to come out of hiding and win.

Would you be happy with that outcome? I hate it when people fly under the radar the whole game then stab the Russells and Ozzies in the back to win it. That's the flaw of these reality games. The best strategy is to do nothing.

^^^^^^No. Not, really. I'm with you on the radar thing. I've seen it happen, though, and it always makes me kind of wonder HOW it happened. Brett seems always to be lurking in the background, seldom in the foreground. Dunno.

good on Brett for saving himself. He seems like a nice guy.

I will probably cry if he makes it to the end. I agree that he seems like a nice guy, but I don't think he should win this game because of that.

It will be a crime if someone other than Russell or Natalie win this IMO.

After watching last night, I have to say that Brett winning immunities is playing the game to stay and he has stayed and the pressure to win must be immense since they are open about getting rid of him. Was there more to Brett than we saw? Was Brett edited-out of Survivor Samoa because of? Would we have seen a different Brett had fate brought him to a different tribe? I liked him last night. He seems a nice guy.

I don't read the spoilers, so I don't know anything but I don't think Brett will make it to the end. He'll have to win every immunity from here on out and that's gonna be hard. Both Mick and Jaison are previous immunity winners, so they can take Brett down easily. Once he loses, he's gone because nobody wants to stand next to him in a F2. Not with all his Galu buddies on the jury.

Also what Slimcruz said about editing makes sense. If he was F2, the producers would probably give him more airtime.

You're right - sitting next to Brett at the end spells disaster for whoever is there with him. The jury IS Galu (although Sham might vote for whoever is there that isn't old Galu) but still, that spells a landslide win for Brett if he makes it to the end.

Good looking guy and a good competitor. I also wish they would have shown at least some of him in the first half of the game. He deserved more air time because he is at the end. Go Bret!

Agree, Marty. I just have not seen enough of Brett but wish so and hope that he manages to remain; against all odds. Good looking, that Brett. Great smile.