Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Betsy Bolan

Her mistake was not causing sh*t before going to TC. She should have came out with her feelings on Russell etc. To me it seemed like she was resigned to the "fact" that she was leaving instead of trying to alter her "fate".

Your right, I think she just gave up. If I were in her shoes as soon as Jeff snuffed out my torch I would have bitch slapped Russell on my way out! :outfitted_pirate:

Her mistake was not causing sh*t before going to TC. She should have came out with her feelings on Russell etc. To me it seemed like she was resigned to the "fact" that she was leaving instead of trying to alter her "fate".

I KNOW!! She knew she was most likely out, since nobody else packed their crap (which would have pissed me off too), so why not expose every dirty little thing she could about Russell and how he was making alliances with anyone and everyone, and what idiots they are for doing what he says etc etc. It might have at least made someone in that stupid tribe start to think, but as dumb as they seem to me, maybe not so much. At the least, it would have made for an entertaining tribal council.