Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Betsy Bolan

betsy.jpg

Betsy

Biography

Betsy Bolan (48)

Hometown: Campton, N.H.

Betsy Bolan dreamed of being a cop her entire life and at age 47 finally turned that dream into a reality. Her friends and family still cannot believe this mother of four is an officer of the law. Even though she is nicknamed

I'd love to see how she and the marine chick respond to eachother. They're either going to be best friends, or worst enemies.

I think she and the Marine woman are going to be split up from the very beginning. I don't know why.

They are like man-women.

She may have a really good outlook on life that will play well for her. Alternatively, she may be too preachy about making life better and drive everyone nuts. I don't see her as a man-woman as one poster framed it, being a cop or military doesn't make you less 'womanly'. Doubt she's a girl-bot but I bet you she has a softer side - see all the references to family.

She may have a really good outlook on life that will play well for her. Alternatively, she may be too preachy about making life better and drive everyone nuts. I don't see her as a man-woman as one poster framed it, being a cop or military doesn't make you less 'womanly'. Doubt she's a girl-bot but I bet you she has a softer side - see all the references to family.

My opinion is that it does in a lot of cases. And she looks man-ish. too hard. Nice or not.

We'll just have to watch and see JP. I'm guessing she ends up having a real soft side to her. Granted, my guesses are rarely right :)

Actually looking forward to this cast having seen a few more of the videos of the contestants it looks like it should be a good season!

My opinion is that it does in a lot of cases. And she looks man-ish. too hard. Nice or not.

I've known plenty of female police officers who are all woman. She might be quite feminine even though she doesn't wear all the makeup, have fake boobs, and fake bottle blonde hair like the typical reality show girl might. As long as she doesn't come in like a know it all with a chip on her shoulder, I think I might be a fan. But I've been known to change my mind once the show starts and personalities show thru.

I will have to root for her just because she is in law enforcement. I bet she is interesting.

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Betsy Bolan:

I really think she going to be my favorite survivor. I just hope she lasts a while. I am pretty sure that it not only women's institution that she doesn't like Russell!

Shambo and Betsy are my two favorite women so far. Betsy is really intuitive and caught on to Russell right from the gate. I just hope she doesn't become one of his victims. I'd love to see her turn the tide on him.

I'm pulling for her....want her to pull in the girls and Jason pull out the "fire plug"....

And another one gone, another one gone...

Another one bites the dust...

Messed withvthe bull and she got the horns!!

Good, I didn't like her anyway...

I hate when they have a tribe that is all about getting rid of the older ones. Sad to see her go. I would have loved to see her take Russell down.