Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ben Browning

Sugar, I like my Jaison so I can't offer you a trade, but I am willing to take Ben off your hands. I didn't like him last week, but he grew on me this week. I know, I have horrible taste in men :(

Ok

i give Ben props. If anyone in his stupid tribe as listening to him when he was arguing with the ghetto queen. He said...HEY YOU WERE GOING AFTER ONE OF MY TEAM MATES.

what do these yahoos want on their team...someone who stops and thinks...oh your a girl...okay you can have the ball. HELL NO! You take em down.

i also saw other people doing worse things to each other. one guy picked up that old guy and slamed him in the ground.

jeff said no choking ..he didnt say you couldnt trip someone.

Ben by far is not my favorite but i think he got the Russell end of the stick.

Not one of my likes for sure, and as far as him getting the end of the Russell stick, he would probably like it!

I found myself agreeing with his arguements tonite, was actually surprised that he was the one that was kicked out of the challenge. Still don't like him, but 100% truthful when he was slamming that psycho.

Sugar, I like my Jaison so I can't offer you a trade, but I am willing to take Ben off your hands. I didn't like him last week, but he grew on me this week. I know, I have horrible taste in men :(

You can SO have him. What a mess he is.

What an A-hole. phewwww I still have my Mick. :D

I watched the "trip" several times. It looked like he used his foot to chop the other guys leg. There was more than a trip going on there for Jeff to make such a fuss. First player to get kicked out of a challenge for cheap shots. I bet his mother is proud. :scared:

I am not referring to his "discussion" with the ghetto girl as they both deserved that conversation. It was pointless.

Now it's a toss up......Russell or Ben.......both are scum!! :furious:

^^^That part really pissed me off. Hope every cop in Missouri saw it.

Ok

i give Ben props. If anyone in his stupid tribe as listening to him when he was arguing with the ghetto queen. He said...HEY YOU WERE GOING AFTER ONE OF MY TEAM MATES.

what do these yahoos want on their team...someone who stops and thinks...oh your a girl...okay you can have the ball. HELL NO! You take em down.

i also saw other people doing worse things to each other. one guy picked up that old guy and slamed him in the ground.

jeff said no choking ..he didnt say you couldnt trip someone.

Ben by far is not my favorite but i think he got the Russell end of the stick.

I agree....I think he got a bum wrap from Jeff. But as for that ghetto queen attacking him, I am so sick of women like that! I felt sorry that he was getting bashed by her and he really did sort of keep his cool, but it to me the editing for TV made it worse that what it was. Why didn't his teammates stick up for him? No wonder they keep losing challenges.

Jeff said no choking DURING the challenge - but when he stopped the comp and gave them all the warning, he said no cheap shots, period.

I think he should have been more specific then because a cheap shot to me might not be the same thing as a cheap shot to you. When discussing behaviours, you need to be specific "What does it look like?" "show me".

I think he should have been more specific then because a cheap shot to me might not be the same thing as a cheap shot to you. When discussing behaviours, you need to be specific "What does it look like?" "show me".

Well that's just the school teacher in you! :giggle:

I don't know, sticking your leg and purposely tripping someone is always a cheap shot in my book... so don't see where that wasn't clear enough

I think Jeff's instructions were quite clear on an adult level. Now if they were children, I can see him explaining his instructions further.

Thanks Marty, the slowmo proves that Jeff made the right call...Russ could of really be injured badly by that. If they were playing football, that is a pentaly call, unsportsman like conduct~~

Now that he is gone where does he go? The Ghetto maybe? :animated_wave:

haha where he could get his redneck ass kicked! :animated_rotfl:

I ma happy he went instead of Ashley... She's pretty cool...