Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ben Browning

ben.jpg

Ben

Biography

Ben Browning (28)

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Ben Browning is a transplanted country boy helping to run some of the most successful bars and restaurants in Los Angeles. A bar supervisor and drink mixologist, Ben is often seen with a girl on each arm and boldly claims he

Leave his mark on Survivor??? What's he going to do? Pee on a tree?

i think he sees himself as this season's JT, but that ain't gonna happen.

Gorgeous eyes trump arrogance every time. Lay low Ben, play nice and those those eyes will take you far.

Jersey, his eyes really are incredible! I know I'd get caught up in them.

I like that he doesn't like complainers. I don't like that he seems a little too high on himself. Then again, a certain amount of cockiness is kind of sexy. I'll have to wait and see how he treats others before making a fair assumption. And yes, I'm only waiting because of his eyes :P

Cocky! I think he is a looker but I think his arrogance (it he doesn't hide it) will have him out early.

I don't read arrogance into him. Some confidence. Not into blue eyes either or small chests. Can't stand hillbillies so might hate him.

He is kind of cute. Doesn't look like all that buff but that doesn't matter on S. Great name.

Who wants to play a game called "betcha he ends up being one of the audience favourites" cause those baby blues are going to catch someone's eyes and I suspect he's a lot more 'down home' then is being let on.

DIBS!! I don't care if he is an arrogant arsehole - he's eye candy, baby! And he's a Missouri boy.

Listen Sugar if you call dibs on one guy then that is it for the season. No dibbing on more then one guy.

just sayin

I know, but a girl can dream, right? I just hope this guy turns out to be a sweetie and not an a$$clown!!

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Ben Browning:

Was he the one wearing the yellow bandana making all kinds of cruel remarks? If so I hate him!

did not like him at all. kind of took over when they arrived at camp. also didn't like the way he talked about Marissa.

Wow, he showed how easily manipulated he can be. What was his problem with Marissa? He didn't seem to have one until Russell told him he did. What a tool. Gorgeous eyes? What gorgeous eyes? I've already forgotten them.

Yeah, I didn't appreciate his aggressive behavior with Marisa at all. Too bad, b/c he does have pretty eyes. But his attitude stinks, so there you go.

Seems like we have a Bad Boy 3 in Ben, Erik and Russell...bunch of cocky jacka$$es.