Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Ashley Trainer

ashley.jpg

Ashley

Biography

Ashley Trainer (22)

Hometown: Maple Grove, Minn.

This 22 year-old woman describes herself as funny, outgoing and flirty, with an emphasis on flirty. Ashley once moved to San Diego for a relationship that did not work out, but now this bubbly former competitive cheerleader plans to use her flirty ways to endear herself to and at the same time manipulate the male castaways. Not only relying on her womanly wiles, Ashley feels that her strong determination will get her far in the game. She claims that she usually gets whatever she wants as long as she puts her heart and mind to it.

In her spare time, Ashley loves kickboxing, watching movies, and shopping. She describes her perfect day as sleeping in followed by working out and shopping, then ending her day with a nice dinner and a movie. During her time away from home, she will miss her mother, whom she describes as her best friend. She will also miss her favorite comfort item, which is her pillow.

Ashley works in a very competitive commission based sales job where she can sell almost anything. She has no qualms about selling items that she hates as long as it helps her reach her quota. She hopes that her

She is either going to be crazy competitive, or be one of those people that lay around and sleep.

This chick screams Micro-Manager....i don't know why...

Sounds spolied.

It isn't so much the flirting as the competitive cheerleading that scares me to death. Rah!

Ugh, Stereotype casting. They needed a flirty blond who's got a tough interior. Sounds like she lives my dream life though - sleeping in, shopping. Will hold out a verdict on this one.

I can tell from he bio that she will get on my nerves. I can see her around the campfire doing her cheers.

rah rah

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Ashley Trainer:

She doesn't whine...

She does great and gives 110% in the challenges...

She is kinda playing the game...

She is pretty fine looking...

I like her...

She got lucky that Ben is such a loser, but glad to see her stay.

She did great in the immunity challenge tonight!!