Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

I liked J&J when they were on the block or on the losing end...These past two HOHs made them less likeable..especially Jordan...but I would rather see both those two win than Natalie..

I think Jeff's in a good position as Michele will NEVER..put Jeff or Jordan up unless the POV dictates she has to. I don't see anyone but Michele winning the next HOH...she's way smarter than who's elgible to play the next HOH.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha I told my dad and sister "look at that freaking cheater! SHES LISTENING TO WHICH WAY MICHELLE GOES!" omg that was sooooooooo funny, she moved like a second after Michelle moved every time. Still makes me laugh thinking about it!

Oh bullshit. Both of them would take a step up then down at some times while thinking about the question. Jordan won that comp fair and square!

eta: great post Ivgal :)

Yeah, its really funny them both going up and down together and both crazily ending up in the same spot everytime! Give me a break. My goodness, she accidentally guessed the right number with some chalk, not even liked it actually mattered either, that POV was pointless regardless if Michelle or Jordan won.

Let me walk up as she walks up, wait, I hear somebody going down, let me move down, wait, back up. Hmmm I hear no more steps, I think I'm good right here.

Those final questions they give them are 100% bullshit and complete guesses, usually something along, guess how many gallons of water can be put in such and such or this is what 5 arrows looks like, now guess how many are there now! (say 350).

Complete. Guess. Lucky is what that was. Edit...IF someone can somehow in their mind picture how many arrows would be the total and manage to guess quite close well then they are much smarter than me. Every time they have those type of comps or povs that have those questions I miss by a shit ton. And I mean by a lot. I don't even remember what that last chalk board question was so I should probably just shut up and let you guys root for Jeff and Jordan. I was just agreeing Misha because it looked to me like she was listening and doing exactly what Michelle was doing.

Jordan could not have heard if Michelle was stepping up or down when there were still others left besides them. But she outlasted everyone else. So how did she manage that? She came in second before Jeff let her have the HOH win. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed but she has never claimed to be either. Some people just don't give her any credit at all.

She admitted on the feeds she could hear Michele's move since she hoped down rather than stepped. But according to Jordan she knew the answers anyway...I guess its how you wanna call it..I personally believe she changed when she heard Michele hop a couple of times..

All the counting has been done by everyone else also...just everyone else did it weeks ago...Jordan and Jeff have been late to the counting party. Instead they should be concentrating on dates....and thinking like how many total aluminum cans wre in the HOH contest..or how many gold cans dropped on the floor. They're counting and observing all the wrong things..IMO.

Is is just me or do the count things in the house comps usually happen earlier in the season? I also think it would be more of date (or days rather) in the BB house. I know the "who in the jury said this is" game usually the last part of the final HOH comp.

Somebody needs to send this guy home. He is just not too bright, and shouldn't get any of prize money. Last night BBAD he just whinnied non stop and I finally had to put him on mute. If I have to mute somebody, it is time for them to leave the BB house.

He is no where near the same league the greatest of all time, Evel Dick and Dr. Will.

Evil Dick great player? Uh.... no. One of the most outrages maybe but not even in the top 10 for game play IMO

Jeff, for most of the game have loved the guy, but seriously I've gotten to the point I hope he goes next week. He's been in power too long and its gone to his head. Makes me wonder too, people show their true sides when backs against the wall. Maybe true colors also come out with too much power.

Complete. Guess. Lucky is what that was. Edit...IF someone can somehow in their mind picture how many arrows would be the total and manage to guess quite close well then they are much smarter than me. Every time they have those type of comps or povs that have those questions I miss by a shit ton. And I mean by a lot. I don't even remember what that last chalk board question was so I should probably just shut up and let you guys root for Jeff and Jordan. I was just agreeing Misha because it looked to me like she was listening and doing exactly what Michelle was doing.

Last chalkboard question was how many truffles were there in that one POV comp (whatever that mud comp was called).

I agree with the poster who said something to the effect that Jordan and Jeff are still there because they are together. Basically, I think Jeff and Jordan are still there because we gave Jeff the Coup D'etat, too. We kept Jeff in the house. Had it not been for that boost removing Jessie from the house Jeff would be history and BB11 history would have gone down differently. He did stay, though, and there you have it.

I agree with the feeling that Jeff is not any fun when in power and has become a bit of an ass, even toward Jordan. I dont think she has been exposed to so much bickering and strong male egos in her life. Don't think she likes it either. I don't know if she is really as dumb as portrayed, just think that she has been sheltered. She is only 22. I am still on team J/J, but also think Nat and Kevin really pulled one off this week.

Quote from previous post : "My feeling is Jeff is still there because he wins comps."

I absolutely agree. Jeff's chances probably improved greatly because of the Coup but he is still in the house because he stepped-up when needed. If he continues on this track, I don't think it would be fair to deny him the game.

I've been a total Jeff fan since day one, but I hope he is out of power soon, I don't like the trip he is on. I want the old Jeff back. I think he has said some downright mean things about Michele, I wish he would get back to the "it's a game" mentality and not get so personal.

Jeff, buying into the lie seeded by Natalie and Kevin, proves how naive he is. Doesn't he realize he's on BB? Jordan and Jeff aren't very good a lying. The awkward moments with Russell, not talking to him as they were, etc. J/J also don't consider the jury....they need to evict people they know will vote FOR them at this point.

Maybe the way Jeff has been acting lately has hurt him with some fans but most of it is said sotto voce or to Jordan and as long as he wins comps, probably won't hurt him.

As for Jeff and Russell, that goose was cooked when russell attacked jeff early in the game. I don't blame jeff for not rushing to russell's arms in friendship. 500K and a bruised ego are at stake. Jeff did not forget.

If Jeff does indeed get voted out next week. He will take it like the good sport and gentleman he is. "Power Hungry"...he is less power hungry than all the others who had that position except possibly Michelle cause she only had it for a day.

I don't care what he said to that jerk Russell. Russ is just getting back some of the crap that he did with everybody else (especially the woman) over the course of the show.

Russ put your tail between your legs and leave.

Jeff would have booted Russ with or without the "lie" that N/K told him. He knew that R/M must have been planning something because of all the time they were spending together. He already had been getting bad info about Russ from Mich.............Russ got booted because of the Jesse vote. Jeff would have never believed the K/N "lie" if Mich hadn't confirmed it was true and Russ hadn't done such a poor job when confronted about it. It was no "big move" by the 2 losers K/N and didn't change the game one bit.

Russ has only himself to blame if he leaves Thurs.

Oh bullshit. Both of them would take a step up then down at some times while thinking about the question. Jordan won that comp fair and square!

ITA....there was a least one time that Jordan made the first move to a correct answer.

Russ has only himself to blame if he leaves Thurs.

Great post lvgal!!

Archived