Jeff - Part 2

JP2009

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a Jeff fan from the beginning but his move today and and the way he it just gave Gnat the WIN. I never once thought he was so DUMB to believe Nat and Kevin. Just goes to show you when they get HOH they loose it. Before Jordan or Jeff were in power he was thinking clearly, now he's just like the rest of them when they get power they get stupid.

Was sending home Russell a stupid move? NO! Is putting your trust in Natalie & Kevin a stupid move? YES! Sending Russell home is good for his game but planning on being final four with N&K is stupid.

I don't understand you guys going off on Jeff because he got pissed today. Russell has lost his shit many many times...even with a woman (for lack of a better word). Natalie has gone off a few times too. It's the game people.

I know that there is a very good chance he will be on the block next week and I think he will deserve it. I know he is the strongest player and will have a good chance to win POV. Jordan has been good for his game and she hasn't. She kept him in good spirits for the first few weeks and kept him fighting to win for them both. BUT she has also swayed his decision making (and not for the good IMO) regarding the last two weeks.

I will cheer Jeff on until he's sitting with Julie or until he collects his $$$.

I think Jeff has been hanging around Jordan to long and she has rubbed off on him because he is making more enemies and stupid moves and can't see him getting jury votes and he's not even thinking about getting the votes. I think he forgot to get $500.000 you need 4 votes. Jesse, Lydia and Russell one more and Jeff is done.

I think the power went to his head and kicked his brain out.

But not a lard ass. Yet.

well, I hope Jeff gets nekkid if he gets violent and I hope they show it all. Maybe he will get violent with himself. That'd be different.

After this week I'd love to see him slap himself around. My first thought of him as been confirmed: He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think Jeff has been hanging around Jordan to long and she has rubbed off on him because he is making more enemies and stupid moves and can't see him getting jury votes and he's not even thinking about getting the votes. I think he forgot to get $500.000 you need 4 votes. Jesse, Lydia and Russell one more and Jeff is done.

I think the power went to his head and kicked his brain out.

No matter who I have wished to win each season, I always respect those that keep their eye on the prize and do what they went into the house to do. So, if Natalie or Kevin make it to finals, so be it.

I can't believe how Jordan pushed Jeff away after when he tried to hug or kiss her after that last televised comp, yet he still chases after her?

Wow, how the tides have turned in this thread!!!

*Places mop in the closet for the remainder of the season*

I'm still going for either J, but don't agree with their thought process... I've been a J/J fan all season, and I'm not gonna stop now... I do know that when they get out and watch the tapes, they're gonna realize how badly they got played... As Jeff says, He got got, or will, next week...

Russell was already laying the seeds to go after Jeff.

Kevin and Nat constructed a lie not knowing that it was actually true. They wound up helping Jeff not really realizing it.

Jeff nominating Russell is the best the decision he could have made at this point. Going after Nat is not worth it right now. Keep the weaker players in as long as possible and get rid of the stronger ones.

Jeff is liked because "he's hot" and "so sweet" and I never really read how great a player he is because this season all he had was his looks to go on. Well, I don't think he's all that hot and I see hotter guys on the street, so he's never really i mpressed me in that way. I thought he was dumb as a stump the first time I saw him on tv and I continue to think so.

Might be stronger but he's not thinking of the consequences, the goal of the game is winning 500K and he just lost that goal. No way in God's green earth Jeff wins this game. Yeah, getting the strongest player out is smart, not when he will decide if you win 500K, Jeff's an idiot, how can two people in this house not even THINK, CROSS THEIR MIND, ANYTHING, about jury votes. Jeff got rid of Jessie with a bullshit coup that we gave him, no vote there, Jeff got rid of Lydia pretty much, no vote there, now Jeff's backdooring his ally, WHICH RUSS WAS, no vote there, and if Michelle is smart she wouldn't vote Jeff either cause he just said Fuck you Michelle, your final 2 partner is gone, which his actions that is.

Good job Jeff, you got rid of the strongest player, too bad it made zero sense.

Having Russell for an ally is the kiss of death in this game.

Russell has turned on Michelle.

Russell has turned on Ronnie.

Russell was already plainning on turning on Jeff.

Russell burned his bridges and jeff did the right thing there. The point is to get those guys before they get you.

The rest of this game is about getting the Veto.

Ronnie turned on Russell, he even heard him talk about getting Russell out. Russell would stayed true to that and kept Jeff till final 4. I'm trying to rehash the turned on Michelle thing but it was more so BOTH of their faults they fought, her bullshit I can't remember routine was a joke and she kept running to Chima, who Russ hated, Russ had a right to be pissed.

I really could care less though, I'm not fighting wiht you, just saying what I think will happen and Jeff winning isn't even a possibility anymore. He could win every veto there is left and still not win, unless 2nd place is fine with him.

Even if Russell was coming after Jeff (which I don't think he was.) it wold have only been one person coming after him rather than 2 (Kevin, and Natalie). Plus everybody is giving Russell so much credit for being such a great competitor, he hasn't done well in the competitions lately. If he would have sent Natalie or Kevin home this week, no matter who won HOH next week, Russell still most likely would have been the target, unless he won HOH.

Jeff is liked because "he's hot" and "so sweet" and I never really read how great a player he is because this season all he had was his looks to go on. Well, I don't think he's all that hot and I see hotter guys on the street, so he's never really i mpressed me in that way. I thought he was dumb as a stump the first time I saw him on tv and I continue to think so.

Yeah, I like him cause he is sweet, but I first began rooting for him when his clique turned on him. He stood up for himself, called them out on their BS, then ignored them. He didn't fall in line like a good sheep & voted the way HE wanted. He won PoV to save himself. He made a deal with R to keep he & Jordan safe, as well as get out Ronnie, one of his biggest enemies. He used the coup power. He won HoH. With all the odds against him, he remained kind & respectful, which is his character, but helped him in the game too. He is b/d his biggest remaining competitor in the game. Jeff has had the balls to actually PLAY the game, by making big moves, which is a helluva lot more than Nat or Kevin have done.

His hottness is just an amazing added bonus! ;)

I absolutely do think that Jeff is good looking and seemed nice to me. I have mentioned - and caught hell for it - that I think jeff and jordan are worlds removed from brilliant. Let's just call them the Dumbkopfs! Jeff didn't know what Coup d'etat meant which is really, really bad for a guy his age and Jordan, well, what can I say?

But.....all of a sudden some scally wankers are laying real dislike on the Golden Dumbkopfs and saying that they are being mean. Is this rumour true?

I still say he should have got out Kevin......he is a smarter player and Russel would have a hard time getting jury votes.

Almost everyone posting here realize that if either Natalie or Kevin are in the last 2, they will win, no matter who they are up against.

It's sad that Jeff, with all his thinking and game-playing, refuses to take into consideration the make-up of the Jury. Jeff doesn't seem to understand when he asks the "Learned Professor of Common Sense" (Jordan): "Do you think Natalie could be lying to us?" And she tells him; "Oh no! I trust her!", that it just doesn't matter!!!! The only thing that matters is that Natalie and Kevin have not been retired to the Jury House! Anything else, at this point of the game, is UNimportant!!!

Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Russell must get together, as a team, and plan how to get rid of Natalie and Kevin. After that, they can start getting rid of each other. Hopefully, Jeff can right his wrong and vote Natalie off.......IF, the "Learned Professor of Common Sense" will let him!!

He needs to dump Jordan soon. He can't win against her in the final two. Plus, she's dragging his game down by talking him into believing Nat and Kev. I think it's too late though. He's made too many mistakes and will be gone soon.

i have always felt J/J was dumb as rocks and this move really was dumb although i love it. gets gnat closer to the money. jeff's biggest mistake is the same mistake many BB players make...playing for 2 people instead of just having a two person alliance. it's too hard to get 2 people to the final and takes away your options to align with other people at critical times in the game. if he did not have to carry jordan along, he and russ could have aligned for a final 2 and ruled the game. instead, because he's worried about jordan, he will be out the first chance that the other players get to send him home.

the next most important rule in BB is get all the players from the opposing alliance out of the house so that they don't have the votes in the JH to beat you in the end. if you do not, then make sure you have more votes in the JH than they do. jeff has pretty much given the money to all the other players. the only folks he could beat now is J or maybe michell. whats worst for him is, if russ goes home, the opposing alliance will actually be the strogest team left in the game. getting russ out is a good move for him but it's a better move for j/k. i love it.

LMAO............at all the hating on Jeff for doing what Russ said was the best strategic move in the game at this time (see Sun. show, DR)...........which tells me he was thinking about it and would have made EXACTLY the same move.

Also, LMAO at all of K/N BIG PLANS............I've been listening to the brat make plans to win HOH & POV every week..........ohhhhhhhh yes, Jeff should be really scared of the brat's talking and planning to win HOH & get him out & blah, blah, blah.................because she has really proven herself such a great competitor in this game.

:animated_rotfl:

Archived