Wednesday, August 26th

erinjs

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is strongly starting to look like it will be kevin and he is one i definatly dont want in f2 or win. russ is to busy whinning so i dont see him surviving this week and unless jordon pulls one out of her ,well you know, i dont see jeff surviving next week . so go michele!

I was trying to figure out what was happening in the house...summarizing who is doing/thinking what and what is likely to happen/possible scenarios...(long post...sorry if I'm rambling)

• Russ evicted is pretty much a given at this point...he may fall for K/N plan that K will vote to evict N and try to rally M's vote. His attempts to rally M's vote will only adversely impact M in the long run....he'll still get the boot.
  • Michele is still professing her loyalty to J/J...will she fall for K/N plan to evict N? I doubt it. Is she really still loyal to J/J? I think so. Will she convince J/J she is loyal? I doubt it.
  • Nat and Kevin are still plotting to evict Jeff if they win Hoh...also they are scheming to sabotage Michele by having it appear she is planning to keep Russ and that she is against J/J now. N/K may be in jeopardy if they overplay their hand right now and get caught. Wisest move for them right now is to sit back and enjoy today and tomorrow...let the seeds they've planted take root and grow, so to speak...
  • J/J are falling for every thing that N/K have been baiting them with...zero trust in M and R. They believe M is shifty and N/K are sincere and honest. (J/J are gullible fools) J/J still need M right now and can't alienate her until after Hoh tomorrow...will they? hmmm...this is an unknown because power has gone to their heads....
So, speculating tomorrow's Hoh ...it's as critical as ever, with only 4 competing. Winning Pov will be just as critical! Je/M/K have all won prior Pov's too...so no clear advantage here!

• If K/N win Hoh...Jeff is the target...Jordan probably if Jeff wins Pov. If Je/M are on block and Jo wins Pov...Jo takes Je off (Same if Je/Jo were up and M saved either woth Pov)....K or N are up as replacement and would get evicted because of betrayeal to J/J.
  • If M wins Hoh...K/N targets and def both would be up. Pov can't save them both...1 would get evicted.
  • If Jo wins Hoh...M could easily be the target. M needs to win Pov...then either K/N would go.
There are still so many scenarios that can play out...this game is far from being over or able to call a definitive F4 yet...much less a F2!

That said...I find myself rooting for Michele right now...she's such an underdog. Also...find myself rooting for N/K to win Hoh just to see J/J's expressions when they realize they've been played.

What a difference 2 weeks make! J/J went from America's sweethearts to Dumb and Dumber. Just goes to show how power currupts and how BB plays on your mind! There is no way you'll get me into that house for 2 months!!!

>>>>>That said...I find myself rooting for Michele right now...she's such an underdog. Also...find myself rooting for N/K to win Hoh just to see J/J's expressions when they realize they've been played. <<<<<<

Me and you both on this one. I just want them to see how they've been played by Gn/K. I still however, want one of J/J/M to win it all, regardless of how dumb they are.

I just want them to see how they've been played by Gn/K. I still however, want one of J/J/M to win it all, regardless of how dumb they are.

This is me too Aussie!!! If N or K don't win HOH then J&J won't know how they have been played until it's too late and they will take Natalie to final 3.

>>>>>That said...I find myself rooting for Michele right now...she's such an underdog. Also...find myself rooting for N/K to win Hoh just to see J/J's expressions when they realize they've been played. <<<<<<

Me and you both on this one. I just want them to see how they've been played by Gn/K. I still however, want one of J/J/M to win it all, regardless of how dumb they are.

I don't know if Jeff will figure out they have been played....N/K said yesterday that they will tell Jeff that he is a pawn and their target is Michelle, if he falls for that, he won't know he has been played until he is out...too late then!

I don't want any of the rest of them to win... They've all either been stupid, or too shady in the game... I say bring back Casey and give him the money!!!

I don't know if Jeff will figure out they have been played....N/K said yesterday that they will tell Jeff that he is a pawn and their target is Michelle, if he falls for that, he won't know he has been played until he is out...too late then!

They told him (and he believes them) that they will put up each other N or K with Michelle if they win HOH. That both he and Jordan would be safe.

They told him (and he believes them) that they will put up each other N or K with Michelle if they win HOH. That both he and Jordan would be safe.

There is no way I would fall for that. It would have been better if they told Jeff that he was safe and Jordon was a pawn. That is doable.

Is someone sleeping in the splish splash room with Jordan? I had the feed on #4 and she wasn't moving yet I could hear someone loudly moving in bed...............Unless I'm blind. (Thought maybe Jeff took up residence in there?)

She got pissed at Jeff at around 2:00am this morning and went to lay down in the SS room. She got up a little while later, went to the HOH room while Jeff was outside and got something (probably tampons) and took it back to the SS room and went to sleep. It does look like somebody is in the SS room with her but I can't tell...and they don't have a camera on the HOH room. Last I saw Jeff was still in the HOH room by himself, he's been really restless all night long.

There is no way I would fall for that

Me either but I guess that house (the HOH room) does strange things to your mind.

There is no way I would fall for that. It would have been better if they told Jeff that he was safe and Jordon was a pawn. That is doable.

JEFF is def. doable. *evil grin*

WTF?? BB wake up call....Michelle goes to the HOH room to sleep? Hope Jordan goes up soon...LOL!

I was so wishing she'd go up there too but on the other hand, I can't blame her for staying in the SS room. With his attitude last night if I were her I'd ignore him. I didn't see much of what went on between them that led up to her sleeping in the SS room so if it's her fault then I can't place the blame on him. I only saw her go to bed and him saying "pfft whatever," or something like that. He was a little short with her while playing cards too.

Archived