Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm going into Morty's chat. That way I'll see if ppl have a question they want me to ask. I'll do my best to represent...even though I'm having a panic attack. Hold my hand and please don't laugh at me!!! omg!!!! I'm going to talk to Dick!!!! *screams*

so excited.... so nervous!!

TY TY TY TY MadMarty, Yana, ElleNaturelle, and Morty.

MadMarty will you have a link available later to hear the whole thing? (I missed a good part of it.)

Wow, how cool to actually talk to MORTY!!! omg, he lives and breathes...all BB apparently. 20 hours of BB a related work? omg!!! We really have no idea of all the work you do behind the scenes. I thought you were awesome before, now I think you're GOD!!! I love you!!! Thanks so much! And Yana, thank you for putting this all together. And of course, MadMarty, thank you so much for allowing us to be on your show today. I was so nervous, sorry for not jumping in as much. Today was a lot of fun! Thanks!

You are all awesome. Great job!

Elle we are going to have to beat your admirers off with a stick.

Link, link, link! We want to listen again.

So much fun to chat with some of the board people here too. It was a pleasure to 'see' you all :)

Zuzu, I honestly couldn't have done it without your encouragement today. I was so nervous before hand that I actually had a choking fit. Then I had to keep going pee. Zuzu came into chat to calm me down, then joy, dade, and others followed. So thank you all for the support. I'd still be shaking and coughing if it weren't for you.

And Reaper...step right up, I have the whip ready!!!

p.s. And how friggen cute is Yana's laugh? omg, so adorable!!

That was a lot of fun. It was a shame that ED wasn't there. Elle has the greatest voice.

The amount of praise heaped on me today was downright wonderful. I could say "embarrassing" but I have a huge ego. Truly, I want everyone that writes the updates, wakes me up after the competitions, moderates the forums, ghost tweets for me, hosts chat, and helps with all the other chores associated with keeping everything together to get the credit. Without you guys, the site would be a bunch of blank pages.

Thanks,

-Morty

For those of you that missed the show today, I am sure Marty will post a link as soon as he can... I think there is something up with Dick, as I have called several times and he hasn't answered, nor has he called me back, or e-mailed me, so who knows...

For those of you that missed the show today, I am sure Marty will post a link as soon as he can... I think there is something up with Dick, as I have called several times and he hasn't answered, nor has he called me back, or e-mailed me, so who knows...

Give me a few minutes and I'll post a link!!! Yana sounds like a wonderful southern belle and Elle just sounds HOT!!!

Archived