Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already have my line ready... you're going to ask, "are you dressed this time?" and I'll say, "I am but i can take my clothes off for you any time you like" :) FYI, I use to be a stripper... when I was like three, but still. I'd take my clothes off and dance on top of the play structure. Those habits never leave you...

Caj, I know you'll save me. I'm your favourite :wub: Let's kick everyone out so we can have the house to ourselves. Don't be frightened... I'll be gentle... unless you want me to be rough ;)

lol well this has been an interesting thread to read today lol

so the radio show is a go for this Saturday? I've downloaded last week's and am about to start listening to it... we can listen to the show live each Saturday afternoon? Can we call in and ask questions?

Rob from Survivor(not Boston Rob but the other Rob who was on a regular Survivor and also Allstars) used to have a site(The Fishbowl) that did internet radio shows 2 or 3 times a week. Because of his Survivor/reality connection, they had guests all the time and it was great to listen to the real stories of what went on... I'd LOVE to hear a show like that make a come back!

now about these F2 alliances... I'm game for a side deal and I'm not picky at all!

I played last week's show while we were driving last night... while my wife loves BB also, I'm not sure she truely realized there were people out here crazier than me about the BB addiction! I enjoyed listening so much... will have to tune in Saturday! (or forget about it and download it 4 days later lol)

Zu, you bet... me and you, final 2! :dance2:

Interviews, Appearance on the show, Chats and for the first time ever.....

Current mood: mischievous

Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Tomorrow I will be making an appearance on Big Brother along with Boogie, Danielle Reyes from BB3 and Janelle. So, you better watch.

Saturday I am doing a radio interview, I will post the link soon.

Sunday after the show, I will be chatting at (it is not confirmed.... yet. So check back to be certain.) www.JokersUpdates.com @ 5pm pacific time.

Monday I will be doing a chat for Morty's @ 5pm pacific time. This one is confirmed.

And this one will be at www.../eveldick

Tuesday I will be doing the backyard interviews "live" from the Big Brother house.

I will see about doing some pre-show talking with former Houseguests and whoever I run into there. And after the show airs on the east coast, we will be live from the backyard talking with each of the Houseguests one at a time. It's the same as you have seen me do the last couple seasons for Real Player, but with none of their bullshit edit jobs and no waiting for days for them to come out in dribs and drabs. You will see it as it happens.

And you will be able to catch the interviews 3 or 4 places. There will be widgets where you can go to the sites and watch them without leaving the site there. I think that both Morty's and Jokers we have the basic agreements down, but we are finalizing the deals this week... You will also be able to find it on the front page of Stickam. But please check back and I will confirm where, when and how in a couple days.

This should be fun this time around. And through the sites you will be able to, or I will be able to ask some of the questions that YOU want to ask them. I'll be getting lists of questions for the HG's and I will pull from them a question or two per HG. I will also be checking the boards on those sites and possibly the chats while we are live.

That's it for now....

Archived