Monday, August 24th

CeCiMom

here we go showtime

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who did they take down to put up Russell?

I really hope J&J realize real soon how much nat & kevin are gunning for them so they will play extra extra hard to win the comps. But then again they should realize that anyway because there is only so many people to choose from to put up now anyway. Like jeff told jordan, if you want to keep from getting nominated, win win win.

Kevin

...and after thinking about it, maybe Jeff was thinking ahead. He may have thought it just would be easier to win a comp against natalie/kevin than russell ...although lately, kevin has kicked it up a notch.

Russel and Kevin friendship needs to emerge right now. If Kevin was smart he Michelle and Russ would teamup and next week get Jeff and Jordan out. Blame Nats vote on Jordan and Kevin would be sitting good. Kevin knows Natalie sucks at comps, russ would be a greater ally.

Needless to say, Jeff just lost all possibilties of winning this year and that makes me glad.

What the heck?!? WHy the heck is Jeff being so HORRIBLE in saying he'll cut Russell and other bodily harm threats?!? That just doesn't seem like the JEff everyone fell in love with here. I don't get it! Maybe I should go over and read the Jeff thread when I get home from work and see what everyone is saying ... but I for one am rethinking what "side" I'm on due to his stupidity in putting up Russ and the horrible way he's talking right now! :animated_shocking:

What the heck?!? WHy the heck is Jeff being so HORRIBLE in saying he'll cut Russell and other bodily harm threats?!? That just doesn't seem like the JEff everyone fell in love with here. I don't get it! Maybe I should go over and read the Jeff thread when I get home from work and see what everyone is saying ... but I for one am rethinking what "side" I'm on due to his stupidity in putting up Russ and the horrible way he's talking right now! :animated_shocking:

Theres more haters in the Jeff thread than people who like him, or very close to more haters than lover now, so your not alone. I'm with you completely, gauging out eye balls and cutting throats lol, go jeff! Russell WOULD mop the floor with Jeff the pretty boy, Jeffs funny for thinking he could beat him though.

Russell threatened him first saying he'll beat his ass as soon as he walks in the jury house door.

Beating an ass and gauging out eyes, cutting throats, and murdering a family is quite different. And Jeff's LAME ass excuse about Russ breaking the deal for saying final 2 with Michelle when Jeff has a final 2 with Jordan is disgusting and I have zero respect for him. At least say I'm fucking scared of you, what a lame ass.

Hehehehe... I'm tickled pink at the turn of events. I have wanted Russell out for a while now. If Jeff hadn't backdoored Russ, he would have lost the ideal opportunity to get rid of the strongest competitor left in the game.

Is it too much to hope for a Natalie/Kevin finale with Kevin winning? Just sayin... Kevin is the only one playing intelligently at this point.

Michelle's comments earlier to Jordan put the nails in Russell's coffin, and very likely her own.

I really think Jeff just lost the game... And his reasoning makes no sense.. R broke the final four deal by planning past the final four... Again... no sense...? I can understand him doing it... but his reasoning makes NO sense.

I'm now rooting for Kevin... Go Kevin...

I'm kinda hoping everything implodes... Gnat wins HOH (puts up J/J)... Jeff goes hom... Mich wins HOH (puts up Jo/Kev)... Jo goes home... final is Kev/Mich

Mich is a wack job... but also possibly a genius.

I would still love to see hottie Jeff win. His words aren't surprising to me either. Just seems like someone like him (upbringing) would say ...kinda like a northern/southern ...where you came from and how they talk kind of thing. He really just means he's angry and would fight him back, and that's all I took it as. That's why I laughed when everyone wanted him as the next Bachelor (not that I wouldn't LOVE that) ...he's just not classy enough.

i actually think michelle is stongest comp player there

she is of three big guns is only one with balance

good in every thing

she has place 1 or 2 in every pov she has been in

over years i think hg place too much value of those who are physical strong or over those who are mentally strong

True... i still like him.. he is a guys guy. I just think he is playing stupid...

Why don't you just say... "Russ... your the strongest competitor here... I need to do this now. I'm sorry, but it is the best move for me... win or lose... i'm making this decision now."

whats jeff supposed to do just curl up and take it ? no man is going to let rus talk about beating his ass and not defend himself. sounds like the trash talk has gotten out of hand but men sometimes go there lol. ive got hughes satalite so cant get the feeds but maybe they will go round 2 on bbad tonight.

ok, russ going up sucks and im so mad and hope jeff and jordan get completely dominated the next 2 weeks eric jessica style, but its been a great day posting here! I actually have something more to look foward to than seeing my favorite house guest win, watching the fall of those 2 along with my least favorite houseguests winning, its pretty priceless.

I will also have to get a montage of clips together entitled The Rise and Fall of Jeff, if I have the time. It'll start from week 1 when everyone loves him to him going to the jury house next week along with various users comments on mortys changing week from week.

Archived