Monday, August 24th

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff is an idiot with what he is saying to Kevin how Russell's vote for Jesse was the last straw. So get Russell out this week because of it and then Jeff goes right behind him. If we did not give Jeff the power he'd be in the JH. I don't like the way he is talking so big right now.

Why Kevin is telling Jeff anything right now is stupid these people must not want the money bad enough.

Jeff just told Kevin "he's due" for an hoh and "that's why I rolled with you". LOL! Why on earth would Jeff roll with an enemy if he thinks he's due, who does he think he would put up if Kevin does win that HOH? Unreal. Jeff is so sure of himself. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff does not know how the game works apparently if you wait until final 3 to think about final 2 you could be in the JH before you ever get there. I think Russell is always thinking of his next move and that's why he had that speech together so fast for Kevin. I guess Jeff would wait until Wed night to think of something to say.

Kevin/ Natalie/ Michelle HOH next week = bye bye Jeff

Hope so Brainshart, I can't believe I'm watching BBAD right now, has to be the worst night ever!!! I was hoping for some drama!!!

Russell's not taking the bait. He still asleep and they didn't continue to call him in. At least people are out back talking now. No worries about camera changes in the middle of game talk.

Kevin is planning on him or Natalie winning HOH to get Jeff out. I would rather reply on Michelle and Russell since Natalie hasn't won shit.

Jordan has no room to talk she is riding on Jeff to carry her and doubt she can beat Natalie in any comp.

Kevin is a wimp and with Jeff's threat Russell may be gone this week.

I have never seen more stupid hg's in my life and Jordan seems to feel like she has worked hard to be there when she doesn't win comps or sleep with Jeff.

I wish Kevin would do what's best for him he should listen to what Jordan said about Jeff doing what was good for him and take that and follow it.

Archived