Sunday August 23rd

SAUCY1

:omg: Jordan & Jeff have treated everyone in the house with respect and have gone out of their way to accommodate other people and to respect other's feelings..........they have NOTHING in common with the turd and the brat.

That is simply not true, Jeff has called Michelle crazy on numerous occasions, that is not being respectable. They also let the power get to their heads, exactly what Natalie and Jessie did. Jeff and Jordan are no better than anyone else in the house when it comes to this stuff.

At least with Russell you know where he stands, AND he has proven to be true to his word. Right now they have a perfect chance of fully avenging their "friends" by getting Natalie out, as Natalie is the one who controlled Jessie. Jeff also controls Jordan, she does what he says (except for when it comes to being smart and not telling people everything she shouldn't).

Natalie and Kevin going any further kills Jeff and Jordan's chances of winning this game, but hey at least when Natalie then puts up Jeff or Jordan, they will realize how dumb they have been. Natalie may seem worthless at competitions, but you never know when someone unexpected will win HOH, it happens every year.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand where Jeff is going with getting Russ out now, b/c he's a stronger competitor.

But Jeff needs to realize he's asking for too much here from people.. Both him and Jordan safe and off the block.. When there's only going to be 5 people left? Does Jeff really think that Nat would nominate Kevin against Michele or Kevin would nominate Nat? That leaves the power in J/J's hand, if veto isn't used, and they could keep Michele.

Jeff might be getting a stronger person out, but he needs to wake up and see he's asking for more than he can receive.

If Jeff gets rid of Russ... he has NO chance of winning this game, and Jor is ruining it... Every time he has a clear thought ... Jor says something about how she trust Kev and Nat.. and bammo... all reason is gone. If Kev and Nat pull this off... J/J don't deserve to win. They blew it.

I don't understand Jeff putting Russ up now at all. Jeff says his logic is because he knows Russ will keep him safe but not Jordon... wtf??? Even if Russ did put Jordan up (which he wouldn't) J/M would control the votes and she wouldn't be voted out.

I agree with Saucy... J/J are similar to Jess/Nat. They've been running the show for a few weeks now and they're getting cockier, Jordan's getting more bitchy, they're ignoring 1/2 the house (their own 1/2, idiots) the only difference is...

at least Jess and Nat were smarter and never put up their own alliance!!!!

(I still say this is allllll a cover because what's really going on is that Jeff is a pussy and is afraid to go head to head against Russ when they get F4.)

If you are a Russ fan you think Jeff is making a mistake for getting him out of the game.

If Jeff keeps Natalie in the game then he is stupid and being played.

How many times can that be said? I suspect at least 100 more times today.

As much as I liked the F4 and as much as I hate and how sick Natalie makes me I think the best chances he has of winning are making the moves he is.

Go Jeff and Jordan

I wish Michelle and Russell would smarten up and tell J/J they overheard N/K talking about how they are getting over on Jeff and will take him out next week. As many times as they've been called out, and know doubt is created, why wouldn't they do the same to N/K?

If Jeff gets rid of Russ... he has NO chance of winning this game, and Jor is ruining it... Every time he has a clear thought ... Jor says something about how she trust Kev and Nat.. and bammo... all reason is gone. If Kev and Nat pull this off... J/J don't deserve to win. They blew it.

From what I have seen every time Jordan has a clear thought and wants to strategize and talk game, nominations, etc. Jeff is the scatter brain and constantly interrupts her saying things like, Does my hair smell good? I've seen this time and time again.

I seriously doubt that Jeff is afraid of Russ. I also don't see Jeff ever voting Jordan out. I think he truly LOVES her (not luv) even though she said she only LUVS him. (stupid) On the J/J note, Jordan is dumber than I thought if she cannot see what a great guy Jeff is. I am a bit disappointed in J/J believing Gnat and Kevin. I would take Russ/Michele over Gnat/Kev any day. Gnat's voice drives me insane and she's a little snot, plus I would never forget how she was in the beginning. A leopard doesn't change it's spots that quickly. I think if Jeff would've stood by Russ a little better, Russ wouldn't turn on him or have doubts. I admit Russ does have some "issues" but he seems like a stand up guy and I would trust him over Gnat/Kev. I don't know why they wouldn't want the F4 to be J/J/R/M like planned? I'm totally for J/J to win it all, but it's getting to the point where I'm starting to want Russell to win it all because of J/J's stupidness, but with Jeff having the veto I doubt he will get the chance. Sad. Part of me wants Gnat/Kev to win HOH so Jeff can see how he was played.

I wish Michelle and Russell would smarten up and tell J/J they overheard N/K talking about how they are getting over on Jeff and will take him out next week. As many times as they've been called out, and know doubt is created, why wouldn't they do the same to N/K?

This would be AWESOME! Karma, baby. I'd love to see Gnat get shown the door Thursday. And her father telling her he's proud of the way she's playing? What kind of people are they? I'd be ashamed of my daughter if she were Gnat.

Well I do not htink that this has anything to do with whether we are Russell fans or not, why everyone is commenting like 100 times a day as why we are upset at the J & J antics. It is because we like J & J, they are who we are pulling for and they seem to have bought into Nart and Kevins lies and that is upsetting so it is gonna be said over and over agian on this board, and Lord have Mercy if J & J get put up and voted out it is gonna be commented on even more, that is why all of us come to the board here is to comment, even tho it gets redundit at times. I do not think that it will be the disaster that everone thinks it will be if Russell goes, but then by God some divine intervention better come in and Michelle or Jordan better get HOH, cause if not J & J will be goin up. I am counting on Natalie not coming thru as she has been very weak in comps, all she can do is stir up shit, but Kevin? better watch out for him, and if Michelle wins I am not sure about anything. I do tend to agree with Cecimom's post. There are a lot of thruths there. I do like J & J the most but the way they go on about stuff and not even bein close to what is really happening worries me, Just sayin

I"m not a huge Russ fan, but I honestly believe he would have kept his side of the deal and honor the final four deal. I don't think Jeff or Jordan think he can beat Russ when it counts. The things that made you cheer for Jeff and Jordan in the beginnnig are slowly fading a way. Jeff never talked game with anyone and I think that was one of the things that made him so strong cause nobody ever knew where his head was at. No matter what anybody told him, he trusted his own judgement. Now him and Jordan openly talk with the people who never tried to get to know them at all, and trust everything they say. I think Natalie has set this up perfectly for her to make it to the end. J/J trust her more than Kevin, Kevin would never put her up. All she has to do is keep sucking up.

Yes it is a huge dissapointment that J & J keep running around the house telling everything to K & N, loose lips sink ships and while that is a silly pun, it is soooo the truth.

Yes it is a huge dissapointment that J & J keep running around the house telling everything to K & N, loose lips sink ships and while that is a silly pun, it is soooo the truth.

And if N/K win BB11, more power to them.

(Thanks for reading Aussie :))

If Michele gets HOH next week, I hope she puts up J/J for not sticking to their word.

It is because of that female ronnie the rat that J&J have lost all trust in her and russell. She admittied to the big lie. She pushed for J&J to backdoor russell last week. She has ran back and forth between J&J and Russell telling them things about each other to stir up shit and distrust. Of everyone left she is the one I least want to win.

K/N are plotting to get Jeff out.

R was plotting to get Jeff out.

Jeff is bd'ing Russ this week because he is the stronger of the 3.

Jeff knows J/M are his only hope next week.........they have a better chance winning HOH against K/N than Russ.

And, could anyone give me examples of the "power going to J/J heads" and them being disrespectful........the only one I've read is "J called Mich nuts", she IS nuts, that's not disrespectful, it's a fact, she acts crazy as a loon..............and I watched both Mich & Russ go up to HOH yesterday and be treated with respect.........Mich even slept in the HOH bed for hours.............just because they speak to K/N does not mean they are disrespecting M/R.............I would never speak to N/K but that's me. Michele fed J/J all the plotting Russ was doing against Jeff last week and they are STILL talking to him.

If Michele gets HOH next week, I hope she puts up J/J for not sticking to their word.

I doubt she will. Michele has been playing both Russ and the Js...telling the Js she is only hanging out with Russ because otherwise he'd know something was up and that her talking to him is just a rouse. Michele leads Russ to believe she is aligned with him and is doing what she can to honor the F4. In reality...Michele is aligned with whoever has the power...but given the choice if she were to get Hoh...I'm pretty certain she'd stick with the Js.

quote name='Fatcat' Well I do not htink that this has anything to do with whether we are Russell fans or not, why everyone is commenting like 100 times a day as why we are upset at the J & J antics. It is because we like J & J, they are who we are pulling for and they seem to have bought into Nart and Kevins lies and that is upsetting so it is gonna be said over and over agian on this board, and Lord have Mercy if J & J get put up and voted out it is gonna be commented on even more, that is why all of us come to the board here is to comment, even tho it gets redundit at times. I do not think that it will be the disaster that everone thinks it will be if Russell goes, but then by God some divine intervention better come in and Michelle or Jordan better get HOH, cause if not J & J will be goin up. I am counting on Natalie not coming thru as she has been very weak in comps, all she can do is stir up shit, but Kevin? better watch out for him, and if Michelle wins I am not sure about anything. I do tend to agree with Cecimom's post. There are a lot of thruths there. I do like J & J the most but the way they go on about stuff and not even bein close to what is really happening worries me, Just sayin

What Fatcat said. :)

OH M GEE, I totally mispelled Nat, I put Nart, you guys, I have a key board that has some of the letters worn off, I have had it so long, so sometimes my spelling is goofy and then if I don't see it and do not edit, it looks goofy, just sayin.lol

Also I just watched the AD from last night, geesh Natalie just never stops trying to stir it up, she totally yelled at the ppl behine the walls, Production, and then was sooo ticked that she was gonna look somethihng up in the rule book, she is a brat, and she cannot stand it when someone in authority tells her to STFU. She was getting sooo antimated when talkin to Kevin, she is revved up and boy does J & J need to wise up, but I don't see that happening. Also I am getting kinda tired of Jordan, her voice is wearin on my nerves, maybe is she said anything that has substance to it, I could totally not associate it with Childish and immature.

i think michele realizes by now jeff has a huge target on his back and at a disadvantage not being able to play for hoh and russ is a gonner by jeff,jordon,nat or kevin. she is very hard to read at times but i think she is making sure someone besides her has the "bigger " target and hopes to be in f2 with j/n/or k, preferably jordon.

Jordan and Michelle by the pool talking, asking each other who they think should go. Jordan said between Kevin and Russell because they're the strongest players. Michelle said well at this point jeff is the strongest player. giggle giggle

Archived