Saturday, August 22nd

gsn

well jordan said in an IDEAL world her final 4 would be jeff/jordan/michelle/and gnat the hood rat!!! gnat is jordans new BBF..little do they know gnat is just waiting to stick the knife in their backs..

Need I say more....no but I will

They just keep running the same scenarios over and over ,..but keep coming up with different people..I'm sorry but it is quite frustrating...They might not be driving themselves crazy ..but they sure as hell are driving me crazy..I almost can't watch,because I have been a jeff/jordan fan,and rooting for them... but this is ridiculous....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too. Also want Russell and Michelle to get caught in their web of lies. Hate them almost as much as Nat and Kevin.

This is the first time I can not find in the LFU's that it was stated in fact who was nominated. I ass u me it was Nat and Kevin...

Also when writing this and live feeds on..... Michelle just had one of her nightmares that woke Russ, he jerked away, patted Mich on side to calm her, she rolled over looked at him IMO like he was wierd and rolled back over. Russ then placed one of his blankets over her and went back to sleep...he seems nice and concerned for her there for a moment...

Yes, it was Natalie and Kevin.

Michelle and Russell spent most of the evening alone plotting.

Jordan and Jeff had some quiet time in HOH room. Played cards and talked game. They both decided they would see each other after the show and look forward to meeting each others families.

I really want to see Natalie and Kevin backstabbing each other to stay in the house. I really hate that Jordan is falling for Natalie's BS and want Kevin to tell her and Jeff some of the things Natalie has done while she was sitting pretty up in the HoH for weeks and the lies and backstabbing after she lost her two main supporters.

^^ ITA Straykat

Found this interesting posted by Chairo in LFU

I didn't see this reported but earlier after Natalie met with Jeff and Jordan she went out and told Kevin everything that was said. She said there was no chance of changing their minds. Natalie said if she wins HOH Jeff is gone; she wants him out. He has been running the house since week three and now she just wants him gone. Nobody will win against Jeff in final two. (if this was reported earlier sorry)

Shows her bitterness, Jessie was HOH week three....:) Jeff didn't use coup till week 5.....

All Russell and Michelle have at this point is each other...so I can see why they are sticking together (if they really are). Jeff has Jordan, Gnat has Kevin...everyone is paired off....leaves very little choice but for them to pair off as well. I don't think Russell would do this if not for the other "pairs".

So maybe if Michele won Pov...she would chose not to use it so Russ couldn't be backdoored....hmmmmm : :animated_scratchchin:

i cant stand nat or kevin but i have to admit they have made complete fools out of j/j and made it look easy as well. lets just hope russ wins the pov and things go right till nat and kevin are gone.

i have always hoped jordon would win this thing but at this point russ/michele f2 would be ok too.

If the vote is on personalities & conniving, it should be the brat.

If they're trying to get out the more competitive of the two, it should be Kev.

If they're trying for the strongest of who's left, it should be Russ.

Won't really matter who stays because the only way J/J safe next week is if Mich or Jordan win HOH. They might have a better chance dumping Kev & keeping Russ because I do think he will go after the brat next week & keep the F4 promise. He gave Jeff his word again after noms and from what I can tell, hasn't broken it to Jeff, yet.

Shouldn't they be thinking of who wll be in the jury house too? I mean if its got two from the Jesse team there already and you send one more, the one thats left, IF in the final 2. would already have 3 votes! And IF R/M get evicted by J/J they may "swing" like they both have a few times this season. Making a deal NOW for final 3 is key I think!

As unlikely as it is, I would love Jeff/Jordan be the F2. That way all the haters in jury house would have to vote one way or another or lose their stipend. Sort of like BB8, when the JH has to decide between ED and Dani. That was funny.

Yeah, this years jury is tough. No way to know how they are going to vote.

Sometimes it's personal other times they vote for the best player.

Seems like they've all voted for the best player these last 4 season or so. Last time I saw the voting really ugly was season 4 when Jun won it all. Those people in that house did not settle down when it was over.

I think they all go TO the JH full of hate & revenge but then usually settle down and try to look for great game play.........the dynamics in this one are going to be different though because you've got Jesse who I think will be out for revenge after the second time............I think he'll get worse the longer he has to stew over the fact that he was sitting pretty 'till Jeff knocked him down...........and Lydia who is a crazy biotch and will harass everyone to vote however Jess wants them to.

Nat needs to go Kevin would never go with Russell It would be better for J & J to get her out I wish Kevin would realize that Nat will stay if the noms stay the same. He has to realize that because they tell her everything not him. If he wants to stay he has to convince them that Nat has been setting them up and lying to them about the whole Russell, and Michele thing and about the green room lie she made up with Jessie. I would love to see that, but it probably wont happen

I can't take it anymore...last night I didn't even come on. I have rooted for J/J since the start but I can't anymore. I don't understand Jordan, Russ is getting on her nerves, he has done nothing to her yet Nat is like a fly buzzing around her constantly talking crap about Russ and is so phony. When has Nat ever laid by the pool or in the hot tub? So phony and Jordan so dumb to fall for it. Jeff is pissing me off, questioning Russ's loyalty and reminding him he swore on his pops, well you swore too, dumbass, and you are the one not being loyal! They are acting exactly like the ones they used to complain about.

I kinda hope Nat wins HOH and puts up Jeff so he can see what a dumbass he is being! I totally hope Russ wins and dumb and dumber are out!

Nat needs to go Kevin would never go with Russell It would be better for J & J to get her out I wish Kevin would realize that Nat will stay if the noms stay the same. He has to realize that because they tell her everything not him. If he wants to stay he has to convince them that Nat has been setting them up and lying to them about the whole Russell, and Michele thing and about the green room lie she made up with Jessie. I would love to see that, but it probably wont happen

I wish Kevin would too, it would really help him get further in the game, but he won't because I think he wants Nat to get out Jeff and do the dirty work there, then he feels like he could win. JMHO

ITA, SAUCY1. At this point I don't care who goes up just hope russell is okay for awhile longer. If russell messes around like J&J have done then he can go, too.

Russell has done nothing to prove his disloyalty to them! He has been true to his word while they have not! I really hoped J/J/M/R would be F4 then the best man win but J/J are acting too much like Jessie.

Archived