179 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite housguest?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell

King, I'm still holding out a wee bit of hope too... as po'd at J/J as I am. I guess part of the reason I'm so irked at them isn't because they're messing up their game it's because by BD Russ this week they not only f his game they're going to f Michele's game and that leaves me with no one to root for.

Ceci I agree with you in this thread and the one over in the Jeff thread. They are killing their game right now, and it just makes us who are rootin for the cringe every time they start withtheir lame strategizing, ya know???

I don't dislike any of the remaining HGs.

That being said, my fav continues to be Jeff. I think he's a genuinely nice guy and is making the best moves he can see right now. I appreciate that he's playing the game now and is looking ahead to the future. Contrary to what others have said, I don't think he is putting any sort of trust in N/K. He just realizes he can likely beat them in a comp over Rus. N/K have never been on his side so if they lie to him it isn't as big as a deal as when Rus, who has been on his side, does. Rus was supposed to be with him, yet still voted to keep Jessie. Things like that would make the red flags go off in my head too causing me to doubt him.

Side note: I do like Russell though and wish he and Jeff could have had a bromance.

My least fav is Natalie even though I think her game play has been good. Player aside, she just annoys me. I don't think I could handle her constant talking and habits. Her lack of grooming habits alone would make me gag. Seriously, I have mega germ phobe issues. Someone who doesn't shower at least once daily grosses me out... especially when I think about them not showering when they have their period. I'm sorry, I still can't let this one go. Good game player, but gross.

My favorite this week is Russell because Jeff and Jordan have let the power go to their heads and it's irritating!

My least favorite is and always will be Nat because she is still one of Jesse's girls and she's still working it for him. GAG.

IMHO Russell will NOT give J or J his vote if they backdoor him. Will someone please wake up Jeff to that fact?

least fav the person that keeps archiving the jury sequester thread :2thumbsup:

wow, what a difference a week can make. Jeff has certainly dropped in the favorite polls. Which is pretty funny considering alot of people thought he wasn't really playing the game but now that he is of course he drops in the poll. Not so amazing is the fact that Natalie remains the top least favorite again this week.

Archived