Friday, Aug 21st

StephenV

I hope that whoever the final jurors are they base their vote on who has played the best game and not on who was on their side or who they personaly like or dislike. It's possible now that Chima is gone. Heck, Jessie was man enough to congradulate Jeff on a wise game decision as he was leaving. That really suprized me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the feeds early this morning, Michelle told Russell she wanted to win the POV during last nights competition. She wanted to take Natalie off the block to force Jordan to put up Kevin. She was mad Jordan won POV.

Yeah but she tells him one thing and then tells jeff/jordan another. If she wanted kevin out why did she sit there with the f4 and say she wanted lydia out? She didn't even mention kevin. She could've went over her reasons for kevin going out and maybe changed j/j's minds.

i think also the only chance michele has of the 500 thousand is against russ. they all dislike him and he never really had any allies.

jeff i think is screwed anyway but his best shot at this point is to keep true to the f4 with j/j/r/m. i dont see jordon winning hoh again(didnt win the last one really . jeff gave it to her ) so since jeff cant play he may have a shot with them trying to get nat or kevin out,which ever is left.

on the russ/michele f2 thing, their agreement was to keep the fighting up so no one knew they had a final 2 deal. it may have been a fake deal but if not it was a great plan and i can see this happening very easily at this point.

Well I do not get that they are putting up Kevin and Nasty and then with the possibility of putting out Someone else, what?? I think getting rid of one of them Nat or Kevin would be the best thing, down 1 more number, and I think Kevin is the one to really worry about, and Russell.

Archived