Natalie

CeCiMom

I give it to Natalie, she's made it this far w/o winning a thing. Not one POV, not one HOH. She hasn't won a prize (other than her phone call). She's admitted in DR that she let her allies do the work for her. If they keep her around another week...THEY are stupid and deserve to lose!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I give it to Natalie, she's made it this far w/o winning a thing. Not one POV, not one HOH. She hasn't won a prize (other than her phone call). She's admitted in DR that she let her allies do the work for her. If they keep her around another week...THEY are stupid and deserve to lose!

I was just gonna say the same thing.

I just get the feeling she is due to win something.

Getting rid of Lydia was more cause they found her annoying. Natalie should have been the one voted out.

They made a HUUUUUUUGE mistake keeping her.

if that keeps her there a week i cant hate the gameplay

she would be an idiot to act mad at them

yeah, she is smart. She keeps her cool most of the time.

Russel berates people, Lydia flips out, Chima loses it, etc. etc. they are all wrecks, emotional, personal

This cold, calculating schemer could win it all.

I can't stand Nasty...really...but I'm not hating her as much as I did when Jessie was in the house. She's playing the game...and playing it better than Jordan and Kevin. I really like Jordan too...but unless she radically steps it up...I don't want to see her win. I want someone that strategized, manipulated and played to win...not someone that was just nice and popular. And again...I can't stand the girl we've seen in the house so far...but when whe was talking to her Dad, I could tell there was a lot of love between them. She seemed genuine and vulnerable...a different side to her. She ain't anywhere near as tough as she wants us to think she is. Still though...I do want her out asap!

Jordan won POV. What has nat won?

All I was referring to is the strategizing and manipulations that I associate with really playing "the game." I haven't seen any of that from Jordan. Winning a Pov or Hoh...doesn't necessarily make you a good BB player....and I'm not saying Nat is a good player by any means...but she is playing "the game." Imo...Dr Will was the master of the game...and, if I recall correctly, he didn't win an Hoh during his season. Now obviously Nat is far from being in his league, but she does manage to get others to do her dirty work...and that's good game play.

If Nat somehow gets into the final two, I don't think she will win (unless she's with Russ or Michelle maybe)...but it will probably go to A/V. When she loses she should track Chima down and kick her a$$.

BB is going to have to burn that bed she never gets out of.... can you imagine the smell??? Oh wait... burning it would create toxic waste... where is the hazmat crew???

lol I was thinking that last night. Her bed must reek. And boogers stuck all over it.

QUOTE (txchristy281 @ Aug 20 2009, 11:08 PM)

BB is going to have to burn that bed she never gets out of.... can you imagine the smell??? Oh wait... burning it would create toxic waste... where is the hazmat crew???

lol I was thinking that last night. Her bed must reek. And boogers stuck all over it.

It will sell for huge money on E-Bay to Ronnie...

Here is one HG that truly doesn't even deserve to win. She hid behind Jessie, chummed up with Lydia, and really never made friends with ANYONE in the house. The "loyalty" to J/J is so painfully obviously a scam.

The closer she gets to the end, the more it will hurt when she gets the boot. That's what I keep telling myself everytime she survives another week.

I've hated her the most since the beginning. I'll get the most pleasure out of seeing her walk out the door. Next week, I hope.

I think GNat stands a good chance of making F4 if she does not F-up this week. So far she sticks to her lies really well.

It pains me to write this but her game has been pretty good. Being able to not win one thing and still remain in the house and in some type of control of things as well. She's like the nagging wife that gets the husband to do all the dirty work.

I know this has been said 1000 times but WHY is gnat still in the house???

Anyone have any insight as to why jeff/jordan were fairly adamant about voting out lydiot instead gnat???

If it was just for comps, so far they have been equally as bad..and gnat has been playing the game,and playing people way more than lydiot was?

I just don't get it..it doesn't add up to me..unless they have some plan to actually take her to final 4 or even F3? Every week they keep gnat increases her chances of winning HOH and putting J/J up on the block! doh!!!

I know this has been said 1000 times but WHY is gnat still in the house???

Anyone have any insight as to why jeff/jordan were fairly adamant about voting out lydiot instead gnat???

If it was just for comps, so far they have been equally as bad..and gnat has been playing the game,and playing people way more than lydiot was?

I just don't get it..it doesn't add up to me..unless they have some plan to actually take her to final 4 or even F3? Every week they keep gnat increases her chances of winning HOH and putting J/J up on the block! doh!!!

I don't think they realize all the background drama GNat has caused. They really need to pay attention to the clues she has given about her age. Saying BB is not getting on her for drinking and that she won 3rd place for gambling. I think they are over looking it because it did not cross them that she might lie about her age as part of her game play. She is convincing with her lies and J/J trust too easily.

Lydia wanted to leave and Jordan made a comment that she didn't use the POV because she knew Lydia wanted to go. I think Jordan was just sick of Lydia. She was just a waste of space in the house but I would have kept here there because who the heck would vote for her?

It really sounded to me like Jordan wanted Nat out this week so it came as a big surprise to me that Lydia was evicted. I believe it was a major mistake in the game and hope it doesn't come back to bite them all in the end.

"Lydia wanted to leave and Jordan made a comment that she didn't use the POV because she knew Lydia wanted to go. I think Jordan was just sick of Lydia. She was just a waste of space in the house but I would have kept here there because who the heck would vote for her?"

And even more reason to keep lydiot, she wanted out...she was NOT playing the game. I mean you have put up with some of these NUT jobs for almost 2 months ,just because you are sick of seeing her face isn't a very good reason the get rid of them,not when 500 grand is on the line!

Archived