Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol when this hoh comp started i thought she would win it because she was the quickest of them all to grab ball and get to the ledge to drop

then i notice the comp had those little cylinders

kevin i think will win he seem to have the best patience for these type of comps

no feeds is complete bs

to watch these comps is the only reason i bought the feeds

i can understand final three them wanting to show us the feeds

comp is over

kevin or russell will leave this week

natalie will make the final five

You know just when I forget why I hate her I watch the Jordan HOH episode again with my cousin, and I can't stand the way she was SO angry when things didn't go her way!

The dirty looks she was given J/J/M until they said it was time to play for a new HOH and then that smirk! Arg! Gross!

Natalie is going to play the nice young girl to J&J and make them think she is just so sweet and loyal!

if that keeps her there a week i cant hate the gameplay

she would be an idiot to act mad at them

the HOOD RAT lives to fight another day... jeff/ jordan going to take her to at least F4 if they can, unless she wins HOH, then watch your back J/J. Gnat said she had IT...your back I mean!!!!!!

The little TWIT makes me sick!!!

BB is going to have to burn that bed she never gets out of.... can you imagine the smell??? Oh wait... burning it would create toxic waste... where is the hazmat crew???

When we were there last week, I kept asking what the hell is that smell, and we were still pretty far from the BB house at that point... Then somebody pointed out that it was the LA river, which runs right behind the house... I'm still NOT convinced it wasn't Gnat!!!

I say burn down the house and build a new one for BB12...

Archived