Kevin

CeCiMom

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I hope it is clear to Michele that even though Jordan told her that she doesn't trust russell, kevin or natalie that she absolutely trusts michele to the bitter end. I am sure that michele would be believing that when jordan gets to the backdoor part. Should be fun. A long way to go till thursday. I like this portion of BB best of all.

I seem to remember that Natalie had to work to convince Kevin to tell the lie.

I watched the beginning of it all earlier today. Kevin was the one who went on and on about how they needed to figure out a way to turn the f4 against one another. Finally Nat thinks of the lie. I don't think any convincing was needed. Kevin just had to finally get the nerve up to actually do it.

Kevin needs to go to Russell and talk to him otherwise he may not get Russell's vote in the end if he makes it. Also Russell can tell him Nat is full of shit and said all that to Kevin so he doesn't vote her out this week and maybe strike a deal with Kevin to keep him.(I can hope anyway)

Apparently Jordan is the type of girl who loves being BFFs with other girls. Compared to Michele, Nat is the closest thing to a girl left in the BB house.

I have to disagree with you there ...Michelle is weird ..but there isn't a feminine bone in Gnats body! Even with her trying to look like a girl (for Jeff) she still looks butch... :smile1:

Kevin, I really don't want you win but, I'd settle for you over J/J/N. (How's that for a backhanded rah-rah) :lol:

I really see nothing wrong with floating/winning. It is a strategy and probably not all that easy. Kevin is expert at it, clearly. He has had to put up with a lot. He has had to listen to Natalie and Lydia kvetching for DAYS! ROFLMAO He deserves the win.

And....why on earth would kevin ditch natalie? So that he could leave?

I think Kevin/Michele would be an awesome alliance for the end game. They both are the best overall at competitions and could work off each other to take it to the end. Nat is just dead weight for Kevin and won't help his game at all, plus I think he'd lose to her if she were F2 with him. (Jess, Russ and Jordo vote for Nat... she only needs 1 more.)

I think Kevin/Michele would be an awesome alliance for the end game. They both are the best overall at competitions and could work off each other to take it to the end. Nat is just dead weight for Kevin and won't help his game at all, plus I think he'd lose to her if she were F2 with him. (Jess, Russ and Jordo vote for Nat... she only needs 1 more.)

I see that. Yeah. Kevin and Michele. Natalie removed.

Kevin, I really don't want you win but, I'd settle for you over J/J/N. (How's that for a backhanded rah-rah) :lol:

That's exactly how I feel!

:grin2:

I'll even go so far right now to say I want M/K/N to win over either of the Js. Their attitude this past 2 weeks has really turned me off from them completely. I never thought they'd power trip...ugh...no better than Jessie imo. Their snotty behavior, bashing behind his back and alienating of Russell, even before he was replacement nom, just shows how hypocritical they are since they had complained about others treating them that way previously.

Kevin is much better at this game than I thought he was. OMG, he learned well from Lydia and Natalie. He can lie with a very straight innocent face. Easy to see whay Jeff and Jordan believe him.

Oddball question, I've tried searching it but to no avail.

Has anyone mentioned why Kevin seems to have blotches all over his face? Does he have a lack of pigment or is it just the lighting or something else?

Archived