Russell

CeCiMom

Kevin won't vote out Nasty...ain't gonna happen...no way...no how! Russ is a goner! It SUCKS!!!!

I don't think Michele is going to turn on J&J either...I doubt she'll campaign to try and get Russ to stay...she thinks she's in solid for F3 with J&J, so what does she care. She's been so fickle anyway...she probably wants Russ out. If N or K win Hoh next week...J&J go up...2 voters, tie is broken by hoh...Jeff out.

Russ truly is screwed...and Jeff is very likely screwed as well. (and I hope he will be screwed too...I'll want revenge for Russ's eviction! :sneaky: )

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMIM your probably right....but if I was russell I would sure would give it a shot.. he has nothing to lose,and like someone said they voted out lydiot,so stranger things have already happened in this game.

Kevin knew it was time to get jessie OUT,might be time to get gnat out???

Kevin & Nat devised the plan specifically to get Russ out and then to turn on Jeff and target him. So far the plan is working...I don't see Kevin bailing on it to take a gamble on Russ. Kevin would lose his closest ally in the house who he'll still have if Russ is backdoored...and he'd be low man in a 3some with R & M...that is if M goes to R or sticks with JJ. So much of that just doesn't make any sense! I just don't see it happening.

I think if there is any hope for Russ...It'll have to come from winning back Jeff and Jordan. He has until Thursday...and I don't think he is the type to roll over and give up...so I expect to see Russ working all possible angles. he's a smart guy...maybe he can do something...eh...who am I fooling.... :rolleyes:

Well slim, we fucked Russell good this time. I refuse to ever declare my favorite persons name out loud again. I hope Kevin or Michelle win. I hate Natalie too much to want her to win, but I almost wouldn't mind it just so Jeff and Jordan can always know they lost their shot at 500K because they are complete morons.

... If there is any hope for Russ...It'll have to come from winning back Jeff and Jordan. He has until Thursday...and I don't think he is the type to roll over and give up...so I expect to see Russ working all possible angles. he's a smart guy...maybe he can do something...eh...who am I fooling.... :rolleyes:

He's trying real hard right now in the BY. Michele is sleeping in the HOH room (because Natalie and Kevin took the blanket off her while she was sleeping in the SS room). Jordan, Kevin and Natalie are playing cards at the kitchen table. The guys are in the BY having a good conversation, but Russell sure is kissing ass!

Russell's problem is he looks shady when he talks to them. He can't just relax and be himself, he's always watching them out of the corner of his eye. He should just go up to Jeff and tell him he wants to talk. Go up to HOH and have a man to man talk with him. Let him know where he stands, he hope he sticks to his word, and he looks forward to battling it out with him. Reinforce that Gnat and Kevin wanted nothing to do with him and Jordan up until this past week and a half. Keep that in Jeff's head. Instead he pouts.

Well slim, we fucked Russell good this time. I refuse to ever declare my favorite persons name out loud again. I hope Kevin or Michelle win. I hate Natalie too much to want her to win, but I almost wouldn't mind it just so Jeff and Jordan can always know they lost their shot at 500K because they are complete morons.

ROFLMAO. We did, indeed, my friend. :furious3:

Joyami, russ needs to remember he's not in a boxing match right now. Diplomatic he ain't!!!!

ITA!! He has to work on his people skills.LOL

Russell's goose is cooked. I hope he is nice about it. He would have done the same. Yada yada yada. Of them all, I think and hope that russell will be fair in his vote. he has a temper but he's probably an okay guy in a normal setting.

I would be sort of nutty in that house. And at this point of the game the won first to strike at a big competitor lives to fight another day.

Russell needs to start telling Jeff about conversations he's overheard between Kevin/Nat. For that matter, Russ and Michele should start listening in on N/K's talks.

The house is nuts but the real world is insane as well!! I wonder how he functions in the real world??

At his age, I was married with a baby and putting my husband through grad school. Now that's living in a nutty world.LOL

ahhhhhh Russ, you will look back and see that after you screamed & yelled at Michele and called her out as being crazy, lying & running back & forth............. she never forgot it..................how did you feel you could "confide" in Michele after that (?).............you'll look back & see that she did exactly what you accused her of early in the game and FORGETTING it was your demise.

i think russ would make a good friend ,outside the house of course. he has been trying to make friends since day one . he wants to be loyal to who he thinks is his friend. he just knows he is in a game where lying and back stabbing is makes you a winner and he isnt very good at it.

i think russ would make a good friend ,outside the house of course. he has been trying to make friends since day one . he wants to be loyal to who he thinks is his friend. he just knows he is in a game where lying and back stabbing is makes you a winner and he isnt very good at it.

Word. All these jeff lovers will regret the day their favorite got rid of Russell.

Archived