Russell

CeCiMom

I agree Jeff is in a tough spot there...

I really dont care who wins or goes to F2 .. I just want to see the power shift and the house shaken up again ... I was hoping Russell won HOH so he could put up J/J or Michelle ... and Quite honestly I wanted anyone but Jeff to win HOH ... I like jeff but I need to see something new and unpredictable for a change...

I would like to have seen Russ win Hoh too...but I think he'd have stuck to the F4 plan of JJMR...no way would he have nominated either of the J's. Russ would be true to his word on the F4 plan.

I'm afraid Jeff will nom Russ...which will be a mistake. If he noms Russ and he evicts him, Russ probably won't give him his jury vote. If he noms Russ and he stays...Russ will gun for him. If Russ happens to make it to F2 against Jeff...Jeff would win the grand prize. Keeping Russ is Jeff's best option until F4...or let someone else get rid of him.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is nominating Natalie and Kevin per his convo with Jordan in the early morning hours.

He should think twice as Michelle and Russell were both throwing Jeff under the bus last night. Michelle was lying bigtime again.

all I can say is thank god nominations are today... they won't have all the time they did last week to change their mind 50 bazillion times..just sayin

But again I am at a loss, if he kept gnat last night ,why nominate her for eviction this week?? am I missing something???

He is nominating Natalie and Kevin per his convo with Jordan in the early morning hours.

He should think twice as Michelle and Russell were both throwing Jeff under the bus last night. Michelle was lying bigtime again.

What time was that about so I can go back and watch? Can't believe after michelle threw russell under the bus in front of j/j that he would even talk to her.

Ironically, Russ and Mich said late night they wish Kevin hadn't overheard their strategizing in the SS room last week. Wasn't that a lie Kevin was telling?

Also Russ told Mich to keep acting like she hates Russ to J/J. Russ also said they can get Jeff out next week.

Russell of course would be going after Jeff once he wins something but I think he also knows he needs to get GNat and Kevin out first for him to stand any chance of winning. Though his chances are very slim against anyone.

Didn't Jordan tell her last week she was a pawn when she nominated her?

Jordan did tell her this right after the noms.

If Russ is going after j/j its due to how the two were this past week. Up until then he seemed solid on the final 4 being j/j/m and himself. I'm kinda rooting for Russ now. Still like j/j, but with all the info they gave to nat/kev, I'm not a big of a fan as I once was.

If Russ is going after j/j its due to how the two were this past week. Up until then he seemed solid on the final 4 being j/j/m and himself. I'm kinda rooting for Russ now. Still like j/j, but with all the info they gave to nat/kev, I'm not a big of a fan as I once was.

Russell made a comment I think last week and before all this happened that he needs to get out Jeff to help secure himself. He felt that Jeff is plotting to do the same so he wants to strike first. Oddly enough this was the lie Kevin told Jeff. Kevin did not over hear it but it did take place in the pool room and he was talking to Michele. I just don't know if it was said before or after the lie.

and there is the rub....anyone but jordan winning HOH and jeff goes to SH!! just sayin!

No different than if jeff hadn't won HOH this week he was most likely going up ,even if Michelle had won,in my mind she was the only question mark!

I don't want to jinx russell by declaring him my current fav but I am going to take a chance and do so. Good luck, russell. I think you would have stood by your word with J&J for a variety of reasons but mostly, your word. The jeff needs to do the same. We shall see.

Too late Slimcruz...I've already jinxed him by saying that. Poor Russell...no chance for him now...:(

Russell should have spoken up when the four had their talk the other night and told them what michelle has been saying about them. He could have went up to their room later and told them if he didn't want michelle starting a scene. She threw him under the bus but he kept his mouth shut. Big mistake.

"10:48 BBT

Russ tells Michele he's going to go see if things are the same as earlier and if they are, he'll be estatic. He goes to the bathroom (I guess to check the water in the shower) b/c he comes back to the kitchen and they say darn b/c BB must have heard them. They go back outside.

They start talking game right away. Michele says they need to vote the same, b/c with low voting numbers, one vote can change things and Russ understands, stating why he voted to keep Jessie. They agree they need each other and mention how Jeff will always keep Jordan and how much he likes her."

Michelle and Russ are working together, they realize they need each other in the F2.

It was obvious last night that Jeff is avoiding Russell...during BBAD he put his headphones on when he thought Russell was headed to the HOH room. Russell needs to win the POV! Actually, if Russell thinks about it, he and Michelle have the votes to determine who leaves the house this week (that is if he gets POV or POV isn't used...wonder if Michelle will listen to Jordan when they have their talk) I was always on Jeff and Jordan's team, but this week I am more "GO RUSSELL" because of the scheming. Anyone else switching teams?

Archived