Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they'll all be smiling, Jeff included. I can picture Russell telling Jeff, "you got got", then them both laughing. The house is stressful, but I can actually see Russell and Jeff being friends now that the game is over. Maybe I'll get my damn bromance yet!

I watched Russell's exit again and I have to say he may not have done things to everyone's liking when he was in the house but he knew his time was up and put aside the game play and left with class and showed respect when leaving to each hg left. He showed he can play hard and when he lost he exited with class.

Russell is now getting ready for Jeff to come to JH. LOL :boxing::fight2:

If Jeff walks out the door leaving the game back in the house then J/J/R/L will party all the way to the end which they probably will.

russell will be relaxed with jeff and vice versa now that they are not in competition although I don't think they have much in common. Jeff will be odd man out and Jessie and Lydia will both be pretty in pink and not concerned with Jeff. Jeff will probably request a copy of War and Peace or maybe a tape to study a mandarin chinese dialect while working on his f***ing tan.

As for the lawyer bit, its possible if he went straight to college then to law school which is 2 yrs.

Law school is 3 years ;)

Who said that? That's you saying that.

I'm talking about her big bad chest bump. He wasn't talking to her then when she got mouthy. If she's stupid or weak enough to let him push her buttons it's her fault. She needs more time eating, hiding under covers and whining poor thing.

Yep ' that kinda redneck part of Jordan showed thru :animated_rotfl:

Archived