• Last Reply

russell makes his move this week or next no doubt about it

michelle already sold him out

he knows j/j are going to take each other to final two

this was week i thought they would get russell out

perfect week

russell or kevin will go this week

if jeff keeps final four deal kevin goes

I kinda do also... for all his bravodo, blustering,and whatever... His actions have shown him to be pretty true to his words with his actions, could have easily BD jeff durning his HOH and didn't, kept his word. Unlike michelle/kevin/and gnat who threw him completely under the bus this last week!!!

We will never know but I beleive him when he said he would be happy with a russell/jeff/jordan/michelle F4,then fight it out from there...

Of course that is probably a moot point at this stage,since he has been replaced in the F4 by the gnat...

I think Russ/Mich are strong and will fight very hard at the end...........for J/J to make F2, they need to get them out and take N/K to F4.............they have a MUCH better chance of beating those 2 fools.................I wasn't for the brat staying tonight but she proved , once again, how easy she is to beat.

And Lydiot would have been HARDER to beat than gnat???just sayin :animated_rotfl:

beating gnat in comps is one thing.. but she is still playing the game and scheming... lydiot could be beat as easy in comps..and was definately NOT playing the game!!!

If Jeff backs door Russell that would probably lose his jury vote and jeffs probably not getting jessies, lydias, gnat if she goes this week, honestly, I think Jeff is in trouble, he needs both Russell and Michelle for him to have a chance of winning. All speculation since u really never know how they will vote but I think keeping Russell is best right now and hope Jeff does it.

I was kinda feeling bad for Russell w/the whole N/K lie scheme--But Russell said himself that he and Jeff are even and they are on their own. That kinda peeved me about him...I kinda don't care who wins at this point, but I'd hate to see N/K win.

Jeff does need to get rid of this guy this week.

I think they blew a good shot to get rid of Natalie this week. Another one where the HGs get rid of someone cause they are annoying and not cause they are good at the game.

Russell is a major threat right now. Bigger than Kevin and Nat.

He has to go.

I think he's an equal threat as Kevin. Kevin seems to have the ability to smooth talk, plus he's been uping the ante when it comes to comps.

The sad thing is that Kevin meant to tell a lie but it was kinda true.

That's the one problem I see in his game is his innablity to stay ahead of other people in the house.

Russell's problem? Predictable as hell.

If Jeff backs door Russell that would probably lose his jury vote and jeffs probably not getting jessies, lydias, gnat if she goes this week, honestly, I think Jeff is in trouble, he needs both Russell and Michelle for him to have a chance of winning. All speculation since u really never know how they will vote but I think keeping Russell is best right now and hope Jeff does it.

I agree Jeff is in a tough spot there...

I really dont care who wins or goes to F2 .. I just want to see the power shift and the house shaken up again ... I was hoping Russell won HOH so he could put up J/J or Michelle ... and Quite honestly I wanted anyone but Jeff to win HOH ... I like jeff but I need to see something new and unpredictable for a change...

Archived