Jordan

CeCiMom

She's had more patience than I ever would have in that looney bin and I'm a very calm, quiet and non violent person.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Cathy... as befuddled as Michele's game has been I do think she's been playing the game the entire time. (I really believe that her strangeness comes from being awkward about the cameras... I feel her pain when I have to stand at a podium or give a speech. That's what I think happens to her when the attention is thrown in her direction she gets all frazzled and it comes off badly. I'm one of those people that has that hindsight witty repartee' :lol: dayum if I'd only thought of that when someone was yelling at me... and I think Michele similar.)

She's been very savvy about the game, imo. I admit she has a big time crush on Jeff and she would like to bring him to the F2. But, it also is smart game strategy. A win win.

Taking Jordo would be her 2nd choice so she needs her around for as long as possible (besides that Jordo can't win anything on her own so she's good to compete against) Michele knows J/J/M don't win against K or N. So, she has to stay in their good graces and them hers for as long as possible.

final four locked

with zero chance of winning the game

final four locked

with zero chance of winning the game

So true. I usually come here to bitch but honestly everyone is saying things right on tonight. Usually I'm never sure how people will vote but I don't see Her or Jeff getting a single vote except from the other person. They better hope they make final 2 together. Only way I see one of them winning.

Even if Jeff wins every POV till final 2 I still see him losing. This year has been funny, like said in other threads, 100% personal and nobody cares how good you did in comps.

Sweet Jordan.

In 5 years we'll look her up and see she's a doting mother, loving wife and balancing a job she loves.

Adorable lady with a little tiger inside. She needs to get out of the house - the stress is getting to her too. A little bit of princess syndrome is starting to appear but it's obviously more from frustration than anything else. Who wouldn't start to get snappy and moody? (yes, she's not the brightest bulb, she is far from fat and she really isn't very good a BB from a strategy point of view - your point? LOL)

I threw up not just a little in my mouth. People are still endlessly giving her excuses and free passes. If she were unattractive and lacking in that twang would she be so loved? I seriously doubt it.

Excuses for what? Being bitchy? She is human, not a fricken robot. Of course she will be pissy, bitchy & hateful sometimes. Name a single person who isn't in their everyday lives, much less in the intensified atmosphere of BB. Jordan has PROVEN she has a kind heart & has been very kind to the very people that have trashed her & wanted to evict her. Jordan is not an avid viewer of BB, so she is not familiar with the game & I believe that is what has helped AND hurt her game. She is an emotional & empathic person & way too trusting for a game like BB. But she sure has been a breath of fresh air compared to the lying & trash talking that we witness from the standard players as early as week one. She isn't innocent of the trash talking, but she is by no means as nasty or hateful as many of the other HG's were this season in regards to gameplay.

Archived