Jordan

CeCiMom

i think nat has pretty features[ducking flying tomatoes!]...on the outside- but she's so boyish and dirty-seeming. it was funny-last nite jo/mich were walking together-and they're basically the same size-yet j is 'fat' but mich 'looks great'? strange, that.

I think that's more because Michelle has lost weight since being in the house and Jordan has gained weight....thus Michelle is "looking better".

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan's weight gain totally stands out but even with it all... I think Michelle could never come close to being on the same level ...purely looks wise... as her. I think Michelle looks a lot better now, but Jordan's face is too pretty. Now if you bring in overall package/intelligence/etc ...then I think things may be different.

That was probably from the last time she weighed herself in the house. It's getting this much attn b/c it's too obvious and people can't help but note it. There's nothing wrong with her current weight but when you come in looking completely different... you want to make sure others are noticing. No different if someone loses as much as she has gained.

I don't care about her weight. Her baby nyaaa nyaaa voice with its twang combined with the stupid things she says is what drives me nuts. And her expression always looks like space case.

she claims she weighed 117 before going into the house (but also said she used to take diet pills to help). I've tried to look at pictures to compare now and then but you can just barely notice, imo, but who cares anyways? did every one forget janelle gained some weight in the house too? if you are so bored all day i'm sure it's easy to spend all day snacking.

on another note, i don't think jordan is as stupid as everyone thinks. i've said this since the interviews before they even entered the house. and for some reason, everyone keeps forgetting she kicked butt in that POV comp and beat Michele at the end of it too.

I personally don't think being dumb means you can't occasionally add 1+1 and win some competitions. I can tell you that many of the football players when I was in college were complete morons getting the easiest degree ...yet could win almost any challenge you put together for some fair/contest. Overall, you'd be an idiot to pick her on your side if sitting around with a group wanting to play trivia. Same to be said if the questions were street-smart based.

Even when playing down your intelligence, most people can tell when the brain cells are working inside ...and her brains cells take 12hr breaks on a daily basis.

......from a fan who would be happy to see her win. I just can't ignore the obvious.

I have noticed a slight increase since she basically stopped working out like she was a few weeks ago. She was on the right track and I at that point could see a difference from when the show 1st started. But she sorta dropped the steady workout routine and has gone up some, althought tv adds 10 lbs, she still looks great.

However, Jordan drives me bats these days, the baby voice and the conflicting things she says, sorry I do not think Jeff on the outside with her could have a realtionship for long, what would they talk about?? And then her going off last night about wanting to confront Russell some more, hey, let those who have not sinned cast the first stone, just sayin,lololol

I don't really care about Jordan one way or the other. I think she has a pretty face and have said so many times. Upstairs is empty, however, and that is wearing after awhile and nothing I wish to have around very long. Neither will Jeff but that's neither here nor there. I maintain that if Jordan can hang in there to F2 she can win - as long as she doesn't openly alienate anyone else.

A pretty face loses beauty with stupidity just like a guys hotness does with being a jerk. To me she is a floater tagging along with Jeff. Batmans Robin. As a F2 she may not have enough respect from jury to win. Have seen this on Survivor too.

lol, I always loved that dead horse smilie

I feel like we are smiley-violent083.gif

I also still find her attractive!!!

[/quote

We can always count on you to lighten up the mood around here. Luv ya.

iF you think Jordan's face was shocking when the wizard power was announced it ain't gonna compare to when Kevin wins HOH and Nat votes lover boy out the door .:)

That would be a huge mistake. Better to keep Jeff who has made some significant enemies and might make more if gnat ends us there.

Gotta feel bad for Jordan and her weight. How many here have used food to fill the boredom and/or combat stress? (Lighten up guys!)

And let me promote Jeff......You can burn how many calories having sex??? :dance2:

Why on earth would you think that post pertained to you, joyami? Let's please not make this personal. It should be fun.

I didn't think it was meant for me Slimcruz. I don't take it personal at all. I never take posts personal. I just was stating my feelings.

That is good. You actually didn't state anything. You asked two questions.

Yes I did ask but that's okay. It's all in fun.

Archived