• Last Reply

i heard speculation she could hear steps

but nonetheless pretty smart to listen to where michelle went

it was clear she was following because she always moved last

but she did win tiebreaker

michelle looked pissed that jordan beat her

i think no matter what she is safe this week

still final four locked

Yes smart... Smart enough to leave things alone and to do what was best for her allinace... She's not as dumb as she wants people to think... She's a Hooters waitress, and they make more money if they play the dumb bunny act, I think she's got it down to a sience...

Yes smart... Smart enough to leave things alone and to do what was best for her allinace... She's not as dumb as she wants people to think... She's a Hooters waitress, and they make more money if they play the dumb bunny act, I think she's got it down to a sience...

She said she only worked at hooters for a few weeks and she hated it. She is not a Hooter's waitress now.

At the risk of getting flamed...I think jOOrdan and Kevin are competing for the most boring houseguest award of this season's BB. Oh well, flame on. B)

flaming posters is against the rules here :animated_bouncy:

I like Jordan. Jordan is lucky to have Jeff in the game with her and probably vice versa to a lesser degree. I don't know how bright she is or isn't but I think maybe luck plays as big a role in winning BB sometimes as intelligence. I hope jordan goes the distance. It would be nice to see a nice person win.

Jordan may be listening when Jeff says, once he gets what he wants, he doesn't want it anymore..................

I'm not sure I can go through another week of jeff with POWER, after last weeks totally indecisive fiasco of a train wreck...

I guess on the bright side, how is it possible for it to be any worse??? Luckily he won HOH to keep from going up this week,maybe he can redeem himself this week??? just sayin

Archived