Jeff

CeCiMom

Jeff has got to be SO sexually frustrated by now. I give him props for how he's handling it.

I agree! I think that may contribute to some of the bad decisions he's making...his head is all messed up. She cuddles with him but doesn't let it get much farther than that. He was caressing her ass last night and when he told her sorry, that he loved her butt she said she didn't care if he continued. I have to say I admire her for not wanting to embarrass her kinfolk. She's more of a woman than I'd be...LOL!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know about when and what day the one was taken with J/J on the big chair in the HOH room?

Before POV at 12:21pm yesterday, feeds 3&4. Earlier, J&J had been fussing about Jordan not letting Russell in when he rang the doorbell and Michelle walked in right in the middle of it and Russell came in a little after that. Later at 1:00pm, Jordan was called to the DR and when she came back, Jeff locked the HOH door and didn't anwser when she rang the bell. When she walked off he opened to door and told her to come back and she was flipping him off the whole time she was walking down the stairs...LOL! It was pretty funny. I was thinking, man he's gonna have to be kissing her ass now but they went to play POV so we never saw how that was resolved.

Thanks, I just watched it, it was really cute! Did you hear him say "oh yeah" when she sat down on the chair? Funny!

I swear, I am going to pull for Jeff and Jordan to keep from having to watch some people from having to undergo intense therapy :doctor: should they be evicted. Dang! When people start talking about Jeff's horniness and Jordan's PMS'ing :ph34r::blush: causing them to make bad moves that is just going too far. Perspective, people, puhleeeeeeeeze..... :giggle:

I've professed my wub for Jeff (lol) and it's been fun..............would like to see him win and will keep pulling for him 'till it's over...............I enjoy watching J/J and appreciate how they have treated ALL the HGs, apart from game moves...........whether he decides to evict R/N/K, I'll be hoping it works out but certainly won't need "intense therapy" to get over it. On the other hand, from some of the posts hating on Jeff for thinking about bd'ing Russ, maybe a little counseling session would help them get over it (lol).

It would be funny if the ratings plunge to new lows after J/J are in Sequester House.

I honestly see that happening.

BTW, I made a Jordan PMS'ing comment..........I was referencing to when I was her age,certain BC pills made me highly emotional & hormonal and I had to switch...........she seems to be quite grounded, again this morning. just sayin

Wait there was another Jeff shower and Jeff flashed Jordan.

No, although she was in the HOH room/bathroom yesterday while he showered but the feeds came back up and he was almost done. She was in a towel and flashed us, but Jeff was in the bedroom.

Maybe if Jordan would just let Jeff make love to her, then Jeff could make better game decisions.

Jeff being the nice guy he is, wouldn't do it on tv. He as much as said so to Jordan the other night. Even if she was willing, he wouldn't.........

I really hate to say this but the only way jeff and jordan are safe next week is if jordan wins hoh or if jeff and michelle nominated then jordan wins pov she takes jeff off. Ifmaichelle wins hoh she may keep jeff and jordan then only put up one if have to during veto but who knows, I would hope she is searious obout taking them to final 3 but she knows if it comes down to it jeff will take jordan and she will takke him to final 2.

If Jeff takes Jordan to final 2 I wonder if he thinks he will get the votes over her or does he not care which one of them gets the $500.000. Maybe he plans to get someone else to be the bad guy and get out Jordan in the end like Adam and Sheila or Memphis and Keesha.

I think Jeff would be smart to talk to Russell and work it out to keep him at least until next week where Russell if he wins hoh would possibly keep Jeff safe. I would not trust Jordan or Michelle to win hoh this close to the end. I think Kevin may get it this week since he has been really close to winning comps where Russell has not been doing good lately.

Good Lord Jammer... I'm giddy right now. Both pictures are amazing, but the look on his face when Jordan is sitting on him is friggen AMAZING! It's like he's saying, "Oh ya baby, f*ck me!"

*fans myself*

woosh, that's hot, seriously, seriously HOT!!!

I have to say that I was really disappointed with the mood around here, but am starting to feel more hopeful. I'm glad posters are beginning to see that Jeff is only doing what he thinks is best for he and Jordan right now. He's going on what he knows... not trusting anyone fully but himself and Jordan.

Let's not give up on our favourites now. The game has changed, they are more stressed and may be more tense because of it. Before they didn't think they had a chance in Hell of winning so just enjoyed being around eachother. Now the end is closer than ever and they see that they have a shot at winning. Remember that Jeff wants Jordan to win the money. He sees how badly she needs it and is fighting hard for her. He's trying to make something that once seemed impossible, possible. That's has to weigh heavily on him.

Go Jeffy!!!

Good Lord Jammer... I'm giddy right now. Both pictures are amazing, but the look on his face when Jordan is sitting on him is friggen AMAZING! It's like he's saying, "Oh ya baby, f*ck me!"

Go Jeffy!!!

He did say "oh yeah"!

Archived