Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the POV ceremony Monday, Michelle should tell Jeff & Jordan that if they vote Russell out, they better hope she doesn't win HOH Thursday. Then it would be up to Jordan to save Jeff. I wouldn't like those odds.

After the POV ceremony Monday, Michelle should tell Jeff & Jordan that if they vote Russell out, they better hope she doesn't win HOH Thursday. Then it would be up to Jordan to save Jeff. I wouldn't like those odds.

I really don't think Michele is going to make any moves to save Russell..

Getting rid of Russell is a good idea to me.

Maybe I missed something but I don't understand why russell has stayed so buddy-buddy with michelle after the BY blow out the other night and her throwing him under the bus right and left. He lays off in a room by himself or is whispering with michelle. That's about it.

I think it is a good idea to get rid of Russel too. J/J have at least given Nat and Kevin a chance so if they leave they will let Jessie and Lydia know that they were nice to them and helped them. I would not trust having M/R with me anymore. She lies so much and Russell is good at endurance so it is their time to go, plus Michelle will stick with J/J because she has not been as friendly to Nat and Kevin so they will stick with J/J.

Another thought is if nat wins hoh next week or even kevin and they put up michelle and jeff and jordan wins hoh she saves jeff. the only person left to go up will be either kevin or nat and they would go home and then jeff and jordan will see nat and kevin were playing them and get rid of the one left. Because which ever one wins hoh can not play the next week. But that means j & J need to win veto or hoh.

I am sooooooo confused! Much can happen between now and Thursday and I hope that Jeff knows what he is doing. I guess he went for the POV so as to have all the power this week? Not sure. Looks like Jordan or Natalie will have to win HOH next week. I think. Hell, I dunno. I'll just wait and see and roll with it.

Arrowhead said ass. :r2d2:

Whewwww I have been gone for a couple hours and it took forever to catch up on the Jeff thread. I guess there is a hundred ways to say how stupid Jeff is for not voting out Natalie.

I wonder why nobody is talking about Russell's game play the last week. He has not even made an effort to play or to be saved. I guess he wants to go home. I think sending him home this week is their best move.

I think the DR had told Jeff and Jordan to talk game. People were complaining that they were not talking game and just doing nothing. Now it is overkill listening to all their scenarios.

It will be interesting how it all plays out.

Sending out good vibes to J&J.

Another thought is if nat wins hoh next week or even kevin and they put up michelle and jeff and jordan wins POV she saves jeff. the only person left to go up will be either kevin or nat and they would go home and then jeff and jordan will see nat and kevin were playing them and get rid of the one left.

I think she would put up Jeff & Jordan just to make sure one of them goes home. If one wins the POV then michelle goes up, Jordan/Jeff votes to keep the one that is up , Kevin/Natalie keeps Michelle and Kevin/Natalie breaks the tie...Jeff or Jordan is gone.

Sadly, it's too late for Jeff to trust Russell and Michelle. Wish Michelle didn't verify the lie Kevin told Jeff and Jordan but she did.

We've seen it all so we know what's up but they have to go by russell and Michelle's actions in the game and they have not been trust worthy at all.

If Michelle didn't admit that Russell told her he wanted to get rid of Jeff --- this would not be happening.

How quickly some of you forget all of this.imo

Getting rid of Russell is a good idea to me.

Now that the numbers are pretty well balanced, it's not a bad idea to me either. I like Russell, but he's better at challenges than Nat and Kevin. It may be smart for Jeff to get rid of his only other physical threat now while he can. It's just too bad that it's him who will do it. That being said, he may need someone just as strong to trust in. It's too bad they couldn't be sure of the other and go all the way together.

Yeah, I'm not on the keep Russ bandwagon.........I've said all along that for Jeff to have any chance at the end Russ needs to be gone & this is probably the last time to do it. I just wish Jordan wouldn't be so cozy with K/N and would have kept her mouth shut like Jeff told her to...........make Kevin a little more scared...........I think there's a slim chance they could get a deal out of Kev and he might keep his word.............the brat's a lost cause but she's also an empty threat in the game, IMO.

Jeff and Jordan are so smart, lets get Russ out then Michelle next week. I can't WAIT for Jeff to get Russ out, Nat wins next week and puts up jeff and jordan, and one of them leave. Oh it will be tasty. Hopefully Kevin wins the next one after that and puts up Michelle and Jordan and then Jordan goes. I hope Natalie wins it all because she is about 20 times smarter than anyone in this house.

For all of you people saying this is a smart move by Jeff, Jeff's smarter than you. OOOOOO BURN! Oh yeah, I say this now after being a ginormous jeff fan till the past week and a half. Might be the nicest guy in the world but I am so frustrated listening to those two idiots it's slowly killing me.

Archived