Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele told Jeff that since she and Russ are have-nots, he gets all the alcohol. She hopes he gets drunk then she can have her way with him.

Doubt it would ever happen, but, if it ever did, you know her response to her hubby would be, "I don't remember."

She told jeff she hates sleeping in that room tonite. Jeff - what room? Michelle - the have not room. Jeff - oh yeah. Michelle - well at least you know I won't be sleeping in your bed. giggle giggle (paraphrased)

And jeff is thinking thank God!

The minute Mich heard Jeff come out of the DR, she jumped out of bed to run & have her "Jeff time"...........she makes me cringe..........and I think Jeff has the same feeling around her..........every time she speaks to him, I can hear him thinking WTF?

OMG Michele is following Jeff all over and he went outside to get away from her and she followed him. She giggles every few words and tells Jeff he got cuter with age and looks at him with such love.

Superfreak!

Picture her sitting in an armchair next to a lamp, pulling the chord, off & on, off & on, off & on, all the time chanting, "Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45".

Eeeeek!

I think Michele would build her entire game strategy on the opportunity of spending time alone with Jeff in the house as F2. He HAS to know that she is obsessed. He is kinda dumb but not THAT dumb. She must really hate Jordan. I say again that Michele is plain creepy.

OMG, she went up to the HOH room after Jeff had gone to bed to get another hug from him.. She's another Lydia!!!

Joyami, was Jordon there when Michelle gave Jeff a hug goodnight? If so, did she comment? Oh my.

Jordan was taking a bath with the bathroom door closed.

Archived