Michele

CeCiMom

I love Michele and want her to win this thing, but she is annoying as all get out when trying to speak with Jeff. It takes her a while to work up the nerve to speak her mind. She is letting Jeff know it might be best to get rid of Russell now since he's a strong competitor.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Michele and want her to win this thing, but she is annoying as all get out when trying to speak with Jeff. It takes her a while to work up the nerve to speak her mind. She is letting Jeff know it might be best to get rid of Russell now since he's a strong competitor.

I dont see it. I think shes gotten alot better reducing her social awkwardness as the game has progressed. Loved tonight's segment talking about Michelle's work and what a total idiot Jeff is. Hope she wins HOH this week and puts him and his little porker side kick up.

If Jordan is a porker what do you call that ugly, stuttering, yawning, giggling thing Michelle? :animated_rotfl:

Flashback today to about 5:15pm cam 2 and watch Jeff imitate the psycho bitch. Too funny! :popcorn:

Ugly is individual perception. Feel free to visit some of the other boards and see how many other people who think Michelle is "ugly", if you think Jordan is hot good for you, I personally prefer women who can hold a conversation outside of shoes and MTV and who also dont have moons orbiting around their waists :cheeseburger:

Ugly is individual perception. Feel free to visit some of the other boards and see how many other people who think Michelle is "ugly", if you think Jordan is hot good for you, I personally prefer women who can hold a conversation outside of shoes and MTV and who also dont have moons orbiting around their waists :cheeseburger:

Jordan is one who has to watch her weight. She works out harder than the other girls but being around that house eats too much. Michelle was a "porker" when she first entered the house but has lost weight because she hardly eats in the house. Jordan is built like a brick shit house. Michelle is built odd, her head is too small, her butt is too big, etc. Jordan is very pretty. Nothing she does makes her look ugly, even crying. Michelle makes those ugly faces every time she takes a drink or looks in a mirror.

I prefer friends who are loyal and sweet and honest. Jordan isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but she is known as the nicest HG for a reason. She is sincerely a friendly, honest, sweet person inside and out. As far as holding conversation at least Jordan can hold one compared to Michelle who stutters and stumbles and yawns and talks too low so that everyone has to say, "huh?", "what?". When Jordan wants to speak her mind she does it better than anyone. Just watch the clip with her and Ronnie. Michelle freaks out, says I don't remember, cries and runs out of the room. Yeah, real good conversation there. Not.

Now let's get a screenshot of Michelle after she takes a drink side by side with Jordan in a bikini. ;)

Michelle is a smart cookie regarding game but loses all credibility when she opens her mouth. She will start a sentence and end up mumbling before she gets to the end and then giggles afterward. ie...Russel said that he wants to.........giggle giggle.

I wish I had a quarter for every time someone has had to say "HUH"?

It's dumb comparing Michelle and Jordan. They're night and day. You either like one type or the other. It's stupid to try and convince eachother why the girl you like best is the best. You just have different preferences. Debating them won't alter the outcome because you like what you like.

I personally like them both. I don't think Michelle is a good liar, but at least she's trying to. She's made it thus far so good on her. Whereas Jordan seems incapable of lying. These too seem alike in this way...lying seems foreign to them. The difference is one is trying to for games sake and the other just can't contemplate crossing that line. I can't fault either of them.

As for smarts, Michelle knows books, Jordan (for the most part) knows people. Together they can rock the house.

I also think both she and Jordan are pretty. Michelle has a cute facial profile. I really liked the picture of her with the shorter hair cut with some blue in it. I don't think her current hair colour compliments her at all. As for Jordan being "fat"... didn't we go through this with Janelle? God forbid a girl has some meat on her. I think she's still sexy as hell.

I don't see why it always has to be "one or the other". Why can't people find the good in both?

It's dumb comparing Michelle and Jordan. They're night and day. You either like one type or the other. It's stupid to try and convince eachother why the girl you like best is the best.

Someone posted that Jordan is a "porker" who can't hold a conversation. This is a thread about Michelle. To defend Jordan one must compare the two as to their weight, looks and ability to hold a normal conversation. I'm not trying to convince someone who has already made up their mind. I'm simply stating my opinion. ;)

i wish bb would show more of her dr

to get whatever she maybe thinking at this stage of the game

what does she think is going on?

who is she with or not?

i hate when they waste show time showing same hg over and over eg.jeff

Jordan is one who has to watch her weight. She works out harder than the other girls but being around that house eats too much. Michelle was a "porker" when she first entered the house but has lost weight because she hardly eats in the house. Jordan is built like a brick shit house. Michelle is built odd, her head is too small, her butt is too big, etc. Jordan is very pretty. Nothing she does makes her look ugly, even crying. Michelle makes those ugly faces every time she takes a drink or looks in a mirror.

I prefer friends who are loyal and sweet and honest. Jordan isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but she is known as the nicest HG for a reason. She is sincerely a friendly, honest, sweet person inside and out. As far as holding conversation at least Jordan can hold one compared to Michelle who stutters and stumbles and yawns and talks too low so that everyone has to say, "huh?", "what?". When Jordan wants to speak her mind she does it better than anyone. Just watch the clip with her and Ronnie. Michelle freaks out, says I don't remember, cries and runs out of the room. Yeah, real good conversation there. Not.

Now let's get a screenshot of Michelle after she takes a drink side by side with Jordan in a bikini. ;)

LOL I seriously dont understand with your hatred towards Michele, you get all offended bc someone makes a comment about Jordan in a Michele thread but ive seen you troll bash Michele in some of the other threads (and in this one...with things that have nothing to do with the game). But hey if it makes you feel better, have at it! Personally I dont care, its stupid to get so emotionally involved with people who wont give you the time of day outside of house and wont be remembered by this time next year. I just happen to like the gameplay of the Micheles, the Rennys, the Wills, the Marvins...the loners who are willing to do anything to make it to the end. Its just a bit frustrating to see someone become the punching bag for the entire house since week 1 but equally rewarding to see she's lasted this long.

As far as my porker comment? I call it as I see it. Ive stated before Michele is socially retarded (but has improved as the game progressed) and Jordan is alot fatter. Deal with it. Yeah Jordan sure speaks her mind....even in times when youre not supposed to (ie-calling Ronnie a rat during his HOH and outing Laura) Nice job protecting your allies there. Not. Oh and nice showing of loyalty by befriending Gnatalie! Maybe i should be grateful for that, it showed Jordan's true side and started getting some people to abandon the Jordeff love train.

And Im all for the screenshot of Michele and Jordan side by side. One will look like a sexy librarian and the other one will look like a walrus flossing....guess which one is which :)

LOL I seriously dont understand with your hatred towards Michele, you get all offended bc someone makes a comment about Jordan in a Michele thread but ive seen you troll bash Michele in some of the other threads (and in this one...with things that have nothing to do with the game). But hey if it makes you feel better, have at it! Personally I dont care, its stupid to get so emotionally involved with people who wont give you the time of day outside of house and wont be remembered by this time next year. I just happen to like the gameplay of the Micheles, the Rennys, the Wills, the Marvins...the loners who are willing to do anything to make it to the end. Its just a bit frustrating to see someone become the punching bag for the entire house since week 1 but equally rewarding to see she's lasted this long.

As far as my porker comment? I call it as I see it. Ive stated before Michele is socially retarded (but has improved as the game progressed) and Jordan is alot fatter. Deal with it. Yeah Jordan sure speaks her mind....even in times when youre not supposed to (ie-calling Ronnie a rat during his HOH and outing Laura) Nice job protecting your allies there. Not. Oh and nice showing of loyalty by befriending Gnatalie! Maybe i should be grateful for that, it showed Jordan's true side and started getting some people to abandon the Jordeff love train.

And Im all for the screenshot of Michele and Jordan side by side. One will look like a sexy librarian and the other one will look like a walrus flossing....guess which one is which :)

LOL ITA with your post. For some reason CuriousMeg has some pent up anger towards Michele.

I personally am rooting for Michele because I'd like to see an intelligent female win the game. That eliminates Jordan. Natalie would be my 2nd choice. The one thing I respect about Michele is that she NEVER made it personal. She never attacked other hg's on a personal level. Everything has been game. She didn't go on a power trip during her (short) HOH reign, and would have remained loyal to J/J/R.

J/J have let the power get to their heads, and have fallen for N/K's lies that, at this point, I'd LOVE to see them lose. N/K will be laughing all the way to the bank when all is said and done. Just watch one of them make F2.

:notworthy: Cheers!

I so miss chatting with you on this board. :animated_wave:

Going back and forth between J&J and Russell, badmouthing J&J and Russell who were supposed to be her alliance. Nasty Nat didn't even do something that low. Michelle is the female ronnie the rat. And she's very weird. "Colt-45" *giggle giggle* fake yawn

officially off the J/J bandwagon and almost hope to see them go next in succession. I'll hope for Michelle or Kevin. Natalie is already patting herself on the back for the "last minute lie" success. blech.

She didn't go on a power trip during her (short) HOH reign, and would have remained loyal to J/J/R.

You call running back and forth between J&J and Russell and making little comments to stir them up and make them distrust each other loyal?

I don't care if she does have a phd. Big f-ing deal. She's weird, psycho. "Colt-45" *giggle giggle* yawn

here ya go sisu...

This what Marty told me it was ALL about,thanks marty...Marty hope you don't mind me quoting you?

"A few days ago Michele was crying and she was pacing around the house. She saw Jeff and told him she needed to talk to him up in HOH. She asked if everything was OK with them. She said she was freaked out because when she was leaving the day before he said Colt 45. He told her he never said that and she is hearing things. She said she had been freaking out about it and she said he did say it. He kept telling her he did not say it. Her eyes were flipping all over like a crazy person.

I heard him bring it up with her again yesterday and he told her to stop hearing things."

Archived