Thursday 8/20 Live Show

That whole "swearing on my (family member)" is the dumbest thing in the world to believe. So if you lie what are you supposed to do kill said family member? Come on...it is a game of lies and I would swear on anything they wanted to get the half million. My family is smart enough to know that too.

You just don't do that shit....unless you are the scum of the earth.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That whole "swearing on my (family member)" is the dumbest thing in the world to believe. So if you lie what are you supposed to do kill said family member? Come on...it is a game of lies and I would swear on anything they wanted to get the half million. My family is smart enough to know that too.

You just don't do that shit....unless you are the scum of the earth.

Why not? It is not like anyone that is sane would believe that something would happen if you broke the swear. It is all part of the game.

I always remember in All Stars when Erica swore on her Mother's life to Janelle that she would keep her. She was very close to her mother.

She lied.

Of course she lied....all part of the game. It always amazes me how these people that have just met each other trust each other. Don't they know that everyone in that house is after their money?

I'm sure the family member will forgive you for swearing on them if you win the game and they know why you did it!

and about tonight NOT being a double eviction... then how is it different from any other thursday? i dont get it. why did they wait to do POV then?

Why not? It is not like anyone that is sane would believe that something would happen if you broke the swear. It is all part of the game.

For me, I wouldn't want that negative vibe put out there, ya know? It is inviting something bad to happen. Would the half million be worth the guilt I would have if something DID happen to the ones I loved after lying on their lives? For me, no way.

I always remember in All Stars when Erica swore on her Mother's life to Janelle that she would keep her. She was very close to her mother.

She lied.

Didn't she let Boogie win and made him make the decision? Thus, she didn't lie?

Chima leaving put any thought of a double eviction out the door... They can't put two more people out, or they would have to end the show a week early... The PoV will be shown tonight...

Re: Not swearing on family members, I wouldn't do it, cause to me testing God, or whatever higher power you believe in... It's almost daring them to do something horrible to your loved one...

I'm sure the family member will forgive you for swearing on them if you win the game and they know why you did it!

and about tonight NOT being a double eviction... then how is it different from any other thursday? i dont get it. why did they wait to do POV then?

They waited so that BBAD had nothing to reveal early...now they're providing summer camp games and hobbies to keep them entertained...I'm sure SHO2 loves THAT!

For me, I wouldn't want that negative vibe put out there, ya know? It is inviting something bad to happen. Would the half million be worth the guilt I would have if something DID happen to the ones I loved after lying on their lives? For me, no way.

I think there would be more negativity if you actually believed your words could endanger your loved ones life and still even mentioned them in a bargain.

They waited so that BBAD had nothing to reveal early...now they're providing summer camp games and hobbies to keep them entertained...I'm sure SHO2 loves THAT!

yea but it's revealed every week early? why this week to make it a secret all of a sudden? and if so, is this going to continue for the rest of the season? i think something fishy is going on... didn't julie say there was a "special" show or something tonight?

yea but it's revealed every week early? why this week to make it a secret all of a sudden? and if so, is this going to continue for the rest of the season? i think something fishy is going on... didn't julie say there was a "special" show or something tonight?

Let me guess....they figured out another way to bring Jessie back..... :animated_shocking:

And now a few tidbits from our dearly departed Chima. I did not know this but she worked for BET as a red carpet reporter. (I thought emp. of Viacom could not be on the show) She also did reporting for a website called hollyscoop.com She has sent them an e-mail apologizing for her terrorist remarks she said to Russell. It was one weak ass apology to say the least. What got me was the VERY LONG list of reader comments. Boy, did the public rip into her big time. When I went to the website I had to put her name into the "search" to find her and her e-mail. I spent nearly and hour reading the comments. I think her entertainment career just went down the crapper. Check it out if you get bored today.

Archived