Big Brother 11 TV Ratings

ericsturrock

BB11 is a powerhouse every night its on it has come in 1st or 2nd for its timeslot. The ratings the entire season have been goin upwards.

Tuesday's BB where Chima was expelled has BB's higest rating since BB8 bringin in a 8.08 Million Viwers & a 2.9 in the Most Important 18-49 Demo(Advertersiers look at this one).

So I think we can say we will see BB12 next summer. I dont think CBS will make the mistake in havin a spring BB again due to BB's high ratings like BB8.

Interesting to see if the rating slip when J/J are left in the house for a few weeks. It could get awfully dull.

Valid point. Without an antagonist in the house, things could get boring very quickly. I think a Jeff, Russell, Michelle and Kevin final four would be interesting to watch from a gamesmanship standpoint.

2 hour finale :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

'Big Brother' Scoop: A Grande-Sized Finale

CBS is giving "Big Brother" fans more to love.

The network has decided to double the show's Tuesday, Sept. 15 season finale, expanding it from one hour to two, insiders close to the production confirm. The grande-sized "Brother" will air live from 9-11 p.m., with Julie Chen set to host.

Look for the two-hour "Brother" to mix all the traditional elements of the final show -- specifically, the crowning of a winner-- with an extended reunion segment featuring return appearances by ejected houseguests. There will, of course, be a studio audience.

CBS's decision to double down on "Brother" is no surprise given the show's stellar ratings this season. Despite being in its 11th season, the show is up 5 percent in overall viewers-- an almost unheard of growth for such a veteran show.

In years past, producers have had to cram a whole bunch of elements into a one-hour finale, leaving limited time for reunion elements and cast interviews.

2 hour finale

Archived