July 28th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wolf530

Rachel walks into the bathroom. Cappy follows a few minutes later. Then Ivette.

Jennifer and Cappy talk, then Ivette leaves.

Rachel says something, and then Cappy says, "Good for you, Rachel. Good for you. Good for you."

Rachel and Cappy are talking. Cappy says he'd rather just go home. He doesn't want to get up in this shit. He has a great life.

Ivette walks back in (she was in the toilet). Ivette says he surrenders. Ivette says she's not going to degrade herself, lose herself, or forget her standards for $500k. Cappy says "don't, Ivette, don't. That shirt looks good on you. I never wore that before I came here."

Rach, Eric and Jen (I think) are up and yappin in the bathroom

R - I've about had it

e- good for you, good for you rachel

e- you looked pretty fed up yesterday

***whispering that I can't understand***

e- I don't want any f****** part of it, I would rather go home today, i don't belong here, i would assume go back to my wife, i have a good life, i could get caught up just like the next guy, it just ain't worth it

ivette- i would rather be home with my GF and celebrate our anniversary, i'm not gonna degrade myself.. i'm just not gonna...

e- that shirt looks good one you

e- that is a brand new shirt

e- don't don't don't let this s*** get to you, when i say howie roll the balls i knew this was ridiculous... howie rolled the ball and said am i done? am i done? kay said yeah you're done and how said ok and walked away. that is when i was like WHAT????

Rachael, Eric & Ivetter in the BR. Eric and Ivette playing the resigned role with lines like:

E: I'm just gonna go home. I don't belong here. have a goodlife, don't need this s**t.

I: "What's the worst that can happen?" I go home to my girlfriend for our anniversary.

Guest Soupy

Rachel, Ivette and Eric are up.

Whispering in the bathroom..I can't hear much of what they are saying.

Eric said to I: don't let this get to you

Ivette is wearing one of Eric's firefighter shirts (roll eyes)

Now she's making him coffee.

Guest JollyPlayboy

8:00am

Ivette, Cappy, and Rachel Awake talking bad about Howie, and the OTHER side

first post hope this works

I & E in kitchen, Rachael "walking her dog."

Ivette points out to Eric that everyone on their side "has a life." No one on the other team does. Together they decide that they don't know what Howie does. Or what James does. Kay lives at home alone. No one has a life. They don't have the morals or family values.

Eric: I will have such a long-term relationship with you guys (I & Beau). Like when I come to Florida all the time... that's a better gift than $500k any day.

Guest JollyPlayboy

8:25 bb

Ivette say to Cappy in kitchen

now its obvious good guys vs bad guys

Eric

Its more important to me that I will have a relationship with you and beau and its worth more than 500,000 to me, and its ok if i go home

Ivette Its ok if I go home to

Ivette: So today when anybody asks why I'm not doing anything I'll say when Janelle starts picking up after herself I might do something. (Says "they" have trashed the GR)

Guest JollyPlayboy

bb time 8:30

eric says he's not doing any chores

Ivette says she's only vaccuming because it kills time

and she's not doing dishes anymore, only her own

they are drinking coffee in the kitchen talking about what they might ne building out side

Eric All that practice last night doesn't mean shit

you should have seen them last night

Ivette I like how they are training Janelle

Eric I can't believe how they are kissing Kaysars Ass and I can't believe how they were trying to figure out there percentages, but they were doing better with there bank shots though

Guest Soupy

E and I talking about thm practicing skeeball last night.

E said he thought it was ridiculous that Kaysar was doing averages, figuring out how many they got in when they threw it in straight compared to bank balls.

Then E said, although, i must say, they did better when they banked it cuz I was figuring it out in my head too. :roll:

As long as Rachael was in the kitchen (eating at table) the conversation stayed light. Now that she has gone, the whispers begin again, yet still general discussion. Talk of Battallion Chief -- and Eric's someday expectations. Rachael back.

E: "Firemen don't have balls. Just kidding."

All three at the fishtank. Rachael feeding the fish, Bubba and Pepperoni among others.

Eric: You can actually hear them snapping....Oh, he just spit it out in peices. Nasty thing. .... So fat that one can't even get to anything.

Maggie has joined the group at the tank, asking how late people were up last night. Eric tells Rach he sat out there just to be a pain in the ass.

Eric: That group is like a dysfunctional family.

Maggie: Not even a family. I wouldn't talk to my family that way.

Eric: Exactly

Guest Kalla

Mag, Iv, Er and rach standing around watching the fish have breakfast...

fv- do they turn the lights off in the tank at night for the fish

er- yes

fv-oh, so they get to sleep?

er- fish don't sleep, you ever see them lay down or float to the top?

hmmms and ahhhs all around, no one wants to start a discussion.

[fish facts -- Do fish sleep? -- Most all fish spend time in an energy-saving state that can be called

"rest", and we might even call their behavior "sleep", though it is probably

different than "sleep" in most land

animals. Many fish, like Bass and perch, rest on or under logs at

night. Coral reef fish active in the day, hide and rest in crevices

and cracks in the reef to avoid being eaten at night.

The resting behavior of fish is very different from their behavior the

rest of the day. Many minnows, for example, which are very active in

schools during the day, scatter and remain motionless in shallow

water at night. Many fish "rest" or "sleep" during the day and are

active at night instead, but almost all fish sleep.

Now into the kitchen. No Rachael. They've been discussing the "Cigarette conversation" from last night on and off. Maggie now asking for more details. April upset over a comment from ..?.. about taking turns. <April almost out of cigs>