July 28th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggie and Eric getting ready for tonight. They seem to be alone.

Eric is saying he knows what the right thing is to do because thats what he has been doing. He hasn't done anything wrong.

Ivette inspe Er small patch of hair that his missed with his razor. She feels it's a crises.

Ivette: You're going to go out there and see Julie like that!

Maggie: She's not going to give a f____

Ivette flashes her ass at Eric and plays it off like it is no big deal.

Guest Kalla

About 15 min to air, all HG's taking positions around the coffe table.

Eric on the viewers left....Maggie to our right.

Maggie won HOH but things seem to be pretty calm for now. Kayser mentioned that it seems that when one leaves, the partner becomes much more motivated and gets HOH. This was said to both teams. The K-team was eating in the kitchen while the others were eating facing the fish tank. Now the K-team is playng coasters, the others are in the bedroom and storage room talking. Maggie is still waiting for the HOH room.

Maggie and Kaysar are also in the living room, sititng in the nomination chairs. Everyone is siting around doing not much of anything (just my speed). Both groups seem to be able to co-exist without huge amounts of animosity getting in the way. Kaysar is talking about his meat that he got (and my feeds timed out).

More of the same. Beau and Ivette playing coasters now. Now Maggie, Beau, Ivette, and April outside smoking. Beau outside doing towels. April has a headache.K-team talking in the living room, but cannot hear them over the others outside. Changed feeds and I guess the K-team is not talking, just silentle laying around on the couches and chairs in the living room. Actually, they are talking but there is no sound coming from them!!! They are now discussing the HOH comp. They are very distressed. Discussing why the other team is being so friendly after Maggis got HOH.

A: You don't take it personally that I voted for Cappy?

M: Nope

?: I'm glad it was 5-4.

M: I wanted Cappy to go home to his kids. He was eaten alive in this place. He wasn't himself. He was when it was just us and we were not talking game.

Jen: When he was farting or burping

M: That was definitely Cappy

I: Don't leave your clothes out like Janelle, because they get faded

B: Disgusting

I: I can leave next week and I'll be perfect.

A: My heart was going ba-boom ba-boom ba-boom

H: If I get evicted this week or next, I'll be cheering you guys on to get rid of them. Go get 'em, their time will come again. They don't realize it now.

BB: Ivette, please go to the diary room

K: I can't listen to that girl any more. She's driving me crazy.

Ivette comes by

H: They said I can't turn you back to men

I: I could've told you that, Howie.

Ivette gone

J: Because "the hat's" here, I know I'm going up.

S: Eric told her if he was gone.

H: Julie Chen showed this thing about the couples making money, so it's going to put the target on us four [s/J and H/R].

J: Maggie is truly out for revenge. She would rather disrupt us and go home next week and go back to her faggot boyfriend than stay here till the end.

S: I know she will try to break up couples. James is who she wants gone, so she'll put me and her up.

H: How many HOH's am I gonna lose?

J: How many HOH's is Janelle going to be second on?

H: If I get evicted, I do not want to see one of those ***** win this

J: I was right, Maggie is their best player.

Maggie's team goes outside and they are talking about how great it is. Maggie says that it feels really bad being on the block, and April agrees and says she can only imagine.

Ivette says that the other team told her that the game turns on a dime last week, so she went and told "him" that the game turns on a dime after the HOH comp.

Maggie says that she could leave next week and be happy now--this is what she needed. April asks Maggie if she holds any hard feelings that she voted for Maggie to go and Cappy to stay--she thought that was what Maggie wanted. Maggie says no, she doesn't hold hard feelings--that is what she wanted. THEN, a minute later, Maggie says that she wanted Eric to go home to his family, because this place was eating him up. She says that he wasn't himself. She says that when they were talking alone in the room, he was himself, when they didn't talk about the game, but otherwise he wasn't himself. The others say he was himself when he was burping or farting, and she agrees.

Feeds switch to inside with the 6.

James says he doesn't even want to talk about it. He says they screwed up.

Only two players--Janelle and Maggie--even made it on the board. Howie says it was good that Janelle at least got 2nd place, though.

James says that he noticed the whole thing with Maggie and the hat. (She was wearing it a little while ago, backwards like Eric wears it, and I think it is the hat that Eric took back from James).

James says that during the celebration, they didn't want to even have anything to do with them, but then they wanted to sit there afterwards to play coasters because they know that it bothers them.

Howie says the game will change again. He says he doesn't want to see one of the other team win.

James says that at least they don't have to listen to Eric right now. If he had won HOH, they would have to listen to his voice as he yelled and gloated. Howie says that he isn't worried about who he would have to put up with--he is worried about getting people out strategically. Howie says Maggie is out for revenge.

James says Maggie is right--she IS the best player on their team.

James thinks Maggie will put up either James/Kaysar or James/Janelle.

Kaysar: Either way, you are getting a strong player out.

James: Either way, I'm glad I bit my tongue, like you guys said.

J: If I'm going this week, Big Brother needs to give me a night of privacy without cameras. Not for you Howie.

H: Cover yourselves with blankets. Make a tent.

J: It's kinda hard when you're 6'2" and 5'11"

James jokes he'll take a chess piece if he leaves (ruining the chess set for everyone else)

Howie says that he congratulated Maggie, because she made a great shot. She was the last of their players that they had left, and she made a huge play. They still had two more people left after that, and Maggie won. Howie appreciates the fact that she made a great play.

James: It's so funny. Last week I was so worried about getting out, and this week it is no big deal.

Rachel: You expect it.

Kaysar: You know what I'm gonna do if I'm on the block? I'm gonna walk around pissed off and stare at Ivette. No, I'm just kidding.

Janelle says that they are mature and they don't act like them.

Rachel (?) says that hat gets around, kinda like Cappy and the strip joints he goes to.

Janelle says she didn't listen to Cappy or any of his stories.

James says that he had to console Sarah--she was in the room crying. She was the last one left.

James said, during his interview process, that he wanted a houseful of stupid people, and he got half his wish. He told them not to give him supermodels or hot girls.

Janelle: THAT was Howie's wish.

Howie says he talked about people who chew with their mouths open.

Kaysar: I did my duty for the week.

Janelle: You got rid of the most annoying person in the house.

James says that each step sets them up for someone else to get out someone on their board.

James: OK, if I get nominated and I don't get the veto, for the rest of the week can I terrorize them?

Kaysar: Absolutely.

Janelle: Can I, too?

James says he just wants to target certain people.

Howie assures James that they will protect Sarah.

The entire Maggie team is outside on the big, round seat. They are all sitting on it together.

Ivette: They don't bond the way we do.

Maggie; They don't bond on a personal level. They bond only on a strategic level.

Beau says that when he was ironing their shirts, he was dabbing each of their collars with holy water. He's not kidding.

Feeds 1 &2 show April, Jennifer, Maggie, Beau outside sitting on the big gray green lawn chair talking about the other team. They are going to come and say so and so is bad.. just ignore them.

Feed 3 shows Howie, James, Janelle, Kaysar sitting by the coasters table. Silent (no audio). Sarah is in DR.

Feed 4 on empty big round dinner table.

April: It was all so sad, but now its the best thing, because now, we can do it.

Ivette: You guys, we just have to stay strong.

Beau saying what Maggie said on the live tv show about what she said before evictions.

April: you and cappy did really well (doing the speech)

Ivette: we have to stick together, they will use cheap shoots?

April: Love is stronger than stratergy...

Beau: I was watching Howie running around and jump, and "oh yeah i'm training for HOH" (pretends to be howie)... I looked at them and I was like, i have nothing to do with these people.

---- 7:30PM

April and Ivette telling the "group" what James and Kaysar told them, Jennifer told the "group" Kaysar tried to split April and her up..

Jennifer: If I came with April, I'm going to play with April, and leave with April.

---- 7:37PM

Ivette: You know what the funny thing is? They (the other group), still thinks you guys are still weak and flumsy, and you guys have to show them you're not.

BB: MAGGIE please go to the DR.

Everyone in the evil group cheers.. "yay!!! maggie!!, shes our hero!"

---- 7:41PM

Rachel is outside with the "evil" group and agreeing with most things the other team are saying.

Ivette: You can only be so mean to certain people.

Rachel: I agree, i'm happy for Maggie, she did great! I'm sitting in the hot tub, I like hanging out with everybody, i don't like seeing this house divided.

Ivette: Too much damage has been done to this house.

April: You might not agree, but I like kaysar.

K jokes he will walk around giving evil stares if he gets nominated.

K: Just kidding, idiots.

J: Those people if I give them evil looks, they'll run. You guys were nervous.

H: When you were staring me down?

J: You wouldn't look at me.

H: I was wondering why you were staring at me and not the HOH

Jan says Ivette dresses like a man

James: We can talk about them all we want...

Jan: I don't listen to any of their stories...

James: They'll portray us the way they want to portray us. It's the webbloggers who will be able to take us apart and show how it really is.

Dramatic Pause

James: Sarah....

BB: Sarah, please come to the diary room

The Five, especially April and Jennifer, are making fun of Sarah. They are saying "Poor Sawah lost" in baby voices.

April is giving a version of her talk last night with Kaysar, about how she told Kaysar that James would stab them in the back.

Ivette says she will be the bigger person.

Ivette says that Rachel told her it was not strategic, and it made her mad.

Jennifer tells how Kaysar told her that she was "on the losing team," and she told him that she came there with April, and she will play with her and leave with her.

April says that she guarantees that Rachel's tears last night about Cappy leaving were fake.

April: I guarantee that if I would have won, they would have tried to talk me into putting you all up, and I would have gone along with it, and said it was a good idea.

April goes on to say she would then go on to put the other side up.

Rachel comes outside to get into the hot tub. Immediately, Beau, April and Ivette come over and put their feet in the hot tub.

April starts talking about how it is so funny that they thought that they were following Cappy.

Ivette is confronting Rachel, saying that the other team were telling her "Good luck!" and "It's not nice to be on the losing team," and that you can only be so mean to people.

Rachel says that she just wants to be in the hot tub, and she wants to talk to everyone, and she doesn't like it when the house is divided like this. She says that she is happy for Maggie, who played a good game.

Ivette says that there are certain people she can't talk to, and won't associate with. Rachel says that's fine.

April says that everyone may disagree, but she likes Kaysar.

Ivette says April has shared a lot with Kaysar.

April says that they have talked a lot, and they have all made mistakes, and she doesn't think that anyone is perfect there.

Rachel: No one is gonna win that million dollars.

Beau: I know!

Rachel: It's possible, but not probable.

Ivette continues to harp about the things people have said to her that aren't nice. She says that it isn't right to say that you are on the losing team. Rachel agrees, that's not nice. April and Rachel try again to change the conversation.

Guest ranster627
Moderator Pickup Point ... 

Great Work everyone ... 

(try and write just what you see and hear)