9/5 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you know?

All registered users, and if you can read this, that means you, have an access level high enough to post updates in this forum. If you think you don't write well enough to contribute, think again. Members are not permitted to post criticism of your writing, and we'd rather have something poorly written, than have nothing written. Did you know that people that post updates on a regular basis get an access level that grants them access to the board even when it's off-line due to overloading (when technically possible).

StephenV, our regular nite owl, will be away for the rest of the season (spending time with family, so selfish), so tonight's a great time to get over your shyness and try to write a quick, even brief, description of what's happening on the live feeds. Just try to post without opinions.

Thanks!

-Morty

9:45 PM BBT

Kevin teaching Natalie how to cook. Michelle watching from the kitchen stools. Natalie tries to do the 'flip' with the food in the pan and Kevin shows her how to do it explaining that it mixes the flavours up. No sign of Jordan.

BBT: 9:46

Nothing exciting going on Nat is cooking chicken Michelle is eating at the counter and I don't see Jordan. It's pretty quite Kevin is helping Nat with the chicken. Kevin and Nat getting ready to eat now.

9:48 PM BBT

Close up of Michelle's dinner - some sort of sandwich. Natalie says her boyfriend asked her about the famous tuna he hears so much about. She called him boyfriend, not fiance.

Close up on the food they've prepared but I have no idea what it is.

9:53 PM BBT

Natalie asks Kevin if the chicken is too sweet, too salty, anything? Any Feedback? Kevin says it could have used more love. Michelle says some people are allergic to it. Natalie says she has no love she hasn't gotten any in over 2 months. Kevin looks at her and says "You got some tonight, what are you talking about?" Natalie avoids answering. Kevin sayinghe got screwed on the Pandora's box, he got mancuffed and thrown over a box.

9: 56 PM BBT

Cameras 3&4 zooming in on items in the empty HOH room - the photo of Natalie and her boyfriend together on one camera and a close up of the orange crown on another.

10:01 PM BBT

Jordan now in KY eating. Natalie says "My girlfiends right now, I mean not right now because they don't know but when they find out, are going to flip!" Jordan asks, oh the one in the picture, the one from the graduation trip? She jokes "YOu're going to have to have sex now" Natalie says I never said I haven't I just haven't said I have." Jordan says "I'm sure you have" Natalie says, " After two years you never know, maybe not."

Kevin comes in and asks if he can just put the clothes in the dryer (or on the dryer) Jordan says that some people in the house were very weird about that, Casey didn't like it at all if you did that. Jordan says she likes it when Michelle works (Michelle came in the room) don't you? She needs to work. We go to FOTH so perhaps "Michelle" was someone in production.

[ I can cover till the top of the hour but have to get up early tomorrow]

10:07 PM BBT

Kevin gone to lie down in Red Room. Staring at the wall. Michele says she eats the same thing for every meal. Jordan comes in with her laundry. She's putting stuff away in the Splish Splash Room and tells Kevin she finally washed her blanket because it stunk like funk.

The baby was throwing stuff around the house. Kevin was trying to figure out the riddles. Michele says it was the most annoying baby ever, man-baby. They think maybe it's another 10 grand somehow.

Jordan saying she's going to have to pack her Big Brother bag too. She doesn't want to walk through the airport with her bags like she's cool or something. They talk about how they get their keys when they leave. Jordan saying she feels super chubby. Is her face chubby? her arms are. She saw herself on camera and she looks fat. Michele tells her she's beautiful.

Jordan says that smell is still in there. She says can't you smell the B.O.? He STUNK! Michelle says the guy looked like an ex-boyfriend of hers. He looked so familiar.

Natalie and Kevin talking in the RR. Talking about what the next POV will be. Says Memphis and Dan had the pyramid thing.

10:19 PM BBT

Kevin and Nat still talking. He says she wins POV's when it matters (Michele). Kevin won 5 POV's. Natalie says there is only one POV that has to be earned. Kevinis worried that it is him and the two girls fighting it out.

Michele says "Outside is Jeff World" and Jordan says, "I know every time I go out there I expect to see him. I hope they aren't being mean to him there." Michele says Jessie and Lydia are doing their own thing - each other - and Russell is probably in a corner watching maybe. Thinks they'll be nice enough.

Kevin obsessing about Michele's PhD and how she is super smart. He knows that if he wins POV she'll be all over him for a deal. Kevin says she is the kind of botch that cries about everything, she cried because we touched her blanket. She cries about us all the time. Kevin saying if it's a competition where's there's a little bit of everything, luck, brains and athleticism then he should be okay.

10:28 PM BBT

Michele says Jeff didn't leave her any cigarettes. Jordan says when they were doing their good bye kiss she could tell Jeff didn't really want to do the whole "dip' kiss thing and so she just gave him a turn the cheek kiss etc. Michele says "It wasn't really the right time anyways"

Natalie and Kevin are still doing their round and round; maybe, maybe, maybe. Kevin says, "They set you up so you'll open the box.." and we get FOTH

10:33 PM BBT

Natalie saying something about the feeling of knowing your BF is only three feet away from you. Kevin says he hates planning shit because it never works out that way. That's how BB works it. This is how Jeff got his butt (?) as he planned everything down to the final 4 but he had it too planned. Kevin has to get all of his stuff out now. So he can concentrate on the game once it's there. Michelle and Jordan heading to the HT. Kevin says if he makes this he will cry all out because he has 100% dictated his own future in this game. He says Michele has done this 100 times already, not this time, she's going home. Says now there is one target - him one big target. Natalie says if he goes home she's going home right after him.

Michele just gets ready for the BT and called to DR. She says "MoFo's. You put on a bathing suit, why don't you go to the diary room? " Tells Jordan she'll be right back. Jordan in HT by herself.

Kevin thinks if it's water endurance he knows he can hang in there. He tells Natalie she has to hang in there too. Natalie says tomorrow you're not just securing your fate, you're securing mine too and I know that.

10:44 PM BBT

Jordan uses Playtex easy glide tampons. The plastic gliders and the scented version. She used to try the cardboard Tampax ones but they hurt. We know this information because Jordan was telling Natalie to put one in so she could go into the HT.

Jordan and Natalie talking about her visit with her BF - she says I'm safe this week - why would I not choose to see my BF? Why would I not? Jordan says you'd be stupid not to.

Kevin talking to himself "I hpe she knows what she's doing. I hope she knows"

Jordan asking if there's a live audience for the next few evictions. Natalie says yes, she thinks so. Three phases next week. Whoever wins phase three gets to choose who leaves. They are trying to get a time line going for the next few shows. Jordan says she is too nervous for the live shows. She can't believe they are there and the guys with them are gone. Jordan says Kevin has been turning stuff around lately and has been winning and winning stuff maybe he was just playing all along. Natalie says SO has Michele. Natalie asks Jordan if Michele asks her to go to final 2. Jordan says no, I think she wanted Jeff for final two because they are both strong. Ever since the two of them went on the block together Michele just kind of ignored Jordan in favour of Jeff. Jordan really enjoyed hanging out with Michele today. She tells Natalie there is no point in scheming at this point because it's all about who wins. If you want to secure yourself, you have to win.

11:09 PM BBT

Natalie, Kevin and Michele talking in HT. Only Mich is actually sitting in it. She called Natalie out on calling her the devil. Natalie apparently didn't get out the I"m doing this for Chima part of her speech. Natalie asks Michele if she would have told them if she got to see her husband (she nods yes) same question to Kevin and he says "Um humm" Natalie says her BF told her he was up with her all night last night, watching what she was doing. Michele thinks it's odd they'd let more than a letter or a phone call go on but whatever.

Jordan in the DR.

Natalie tells Kevin and Michele she's been dating her BF for closer to three years. She says she was always thinking I've known this person for 6 years and now?

11:15 PM BBT

Natalie making wedding plans now. She doesn't want to share the wording of her engagement with her BF as it should be a surprise for everyone when they show it. As it's so hot in Arizona she wants a spring wedding. Kevin is scratching at his feet and generally ignoring the convo. Natalie says she hopes she has a job when she gets out of there, she doesn't think her job was expecting her to be there that long.

[ok, have to up in the morning - hope someone is out there to take over!]

1:10 BBT

Nat/Mich/Jord discussing various Final 2 scenarios. Who would win versus who, etc. Nat slips up when discussing her convo with her "fiancee" accidentally refers to him as Jessie. Mich and Jord don't appear to notice the error. Natalie going over Jessie's eviction and how Jeff should have left Lydia on the block thereby guaranteeing L/K's votes.

2:00 BBT It's all about the girl talk in HOH with N/M/J. K is in bed in the RR. In the HOH they are once again discussing sex (pretty boring talk IMO). Natalie going over her boyfriend's supposed proposal. *Nat is either lying or trying to make them think she is lying judging by insincere retelling of events and the number of times she has misspoken about it.*

2:42 BBT Study session in the pool room with Michele and Jordan, reviewing dates and discussing POV scenarios.

2:55 BBT everyone settling in for the night: Kev sleeping in the Red room, Mich/Jord still discussing upcoming comp in Pool room, Nat in bed in HoH room watching the spy screen. * Unless something horribly exciting happens in the next few minutes I am out for the night*

9am BBT

Fish....wake up call

back and michelle is sitting in thr BR going through her bc pill packs, (checking dates possibly)

Jor in bed in SS room. lights on in SS room but night vision still on hoh room

bb tells kev and nat to put on their microphones, nat still in bed, dont see kev

Archived