9/3 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

3:26 BBT

Kevin laying down on bathroom bed looking thoughtful, Jeff in kitchen playing cards, Michelle eating, Nat actually showering. Noone is talking.

3:40 BBT

Jeff just told Jordan to stick w/Michelle and to expect the others to say things about her, but not to listen.That Natalie is acting exactly like she did when Jessie was around, arrogant no respect etc.. Now talk moves on to how weird it's going to be for both of them to be apart, but at least it's only two weeks. Jordan tells Jeff that if she gets the opportunity to take someone in jury house on a trip she'll rescue him. Jeff says to do what will help her in the game.

4:28 PM BBT

Jordan and Kevin helping Natalie get ready. She is wearing this yellow and green top that looks like the uniform top from a diary farm or something. It's baggy to hid her heating pad underneath. Jordan straightening her hair for her. Jeff playing solitaire by himself at the kitchen counter.

4:39 PM BBT

Jordan telling Jeff that she told the others to vote for him. They are grabbing their bags and getting ready. Jordan saying that speeches might change everything. Jeff says "If I forget something, just grab it for me." Jordan, "I will". She's gone to pee because she gets nervous before the live shows. Jeff back at his game, Kevin and Natalie in BR working on her hair still.

Michelle looking for TUMS and Kevin tells her that Casey took them with him - he used to chomp them down. Michelle brushing teeth.

4:44 PM BBT

Jeff and Jordan in the kicthen. Jeff says she's in every room but the one he's in. She tells him to stop it.

Kev and Nat saying something like "Sorry Jordan...." and Kevin looks athis shirt "What was I thinking when I bought this"

4:45 PM BBT

FOTH

6:12 PM BBT

Jordan called to DR

Natalie carrying on about Kevin being able to see her BF now. She pours him a lemonade. Going through the questions. Natalie didn't believe the "Jessie and Lydia aren't talking" thing. Kevin had no idea he can't say "Mumbo" and we get FOTH.

6:28 PM BBT

Natalie laying out some plans for how to proceed this week. Sounds like Natalie wants Michelle out "For Chima". [i have a hard time hearing her whispering]

Kevin telling her she must feel relieved as he did knowing you are safe this week. Natalie excited because she gets conditioner, lotion, all this stuff she's been wanting. She gets a letter, gets to see her Dad and her BF. She asked for Arizona green tea. The big 99 cent cans. She goes to Walmart and drops $40 to buy 40 of them over 2 weeks. She drinks them all the time. If she notices them missing the house she leaves a note in the fridge. Her step mother takes them when they are out of stuff and she leaves a note "Don't touch my stuff".

6:51 PM BBT

Michelle now in the red room with them. They are discussing how Jeff should be mad at destiny' Kevin says even if he hadn't put Jeff on the block he'd have to put him up when Michelle won POV. Natalie says no deals in this house are treaty - did he think there's no going back on a deal? Kevin says if he had approached me at all, if he had given me guarantees and he had a chance to talk to Natalie he would have taken Jeff up on it. Jeff didn't even approach him. Michelle says she told him to talk to Kevin.

6:56 PM BBT

They are discussing it being funny that Casey is selling banana man t-shirts. Kevin sings the maninabananasuit song. They say that Chima is no longer a part of the show because she was expelled but her name was on the last POV. Kevin asks how does "One issue a statement" referring to Chima maybe making a public statement and being allowed to attend the after party.

7:00 PM BBT

Jordan out of DR.

Everyone laughing at Kevin saying he doesn't mind being put over a box handcuffed.

The word Kevin was not allowed to say was "MoFo" not mumbo as previously reported. He said (referring to the money comp) that everyone was acting like greedy MoFo's. When he went upstairs to do his HOH bit they told him that "MoFo" is not a word that is allowed.

8:53 PM BBT

Feeds Back

Looks like they played a clothes competition. Natalie trying on some new stuff. Said she wanted a dress. She has a vest, a cute little hoodie, a black and white checkered print. Michelle and Jordan in SSR - Michelle showing off her clothes - some dresses and pants and shirts. Jordan was going for shirts because that's what she needed. Kevin called to DR.

Archived