9/2 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:20 PM BBT

Natalie up and complaining about not feeling well. If she doesn't get the meds she asked for she's going ot throw a chair at that camera right there. Jeff asking her (despite her 'condition' ) what she's going to do - will she make a deal with Michelle. Jeff trying to get her to keep him "Think about how you'll feel next week if you don't make the deal and Michelle gets you out". Natalie tells Jeff "If it weren't for Michelle I'd be onboard 100%. I don't trust her at all. You can't get reassurance from her">

11:30 AM BBT

Turns out Natalie wanted a heating pad not meds. She's having a really bad period or back ache (probably related) she says she's not speaking again to anyone until she gets a f'ing heating pad. "They" aren't getting anything out her her until she gets one. She's passed out at work from this before, twice.

Michelle tells her she hopes she feels better soon.

Kevin outside on Patio with his sunglasses on relaxing.

1:26 PM BBT

Jordan tanning on hammock.

Michelle in the inner-tube and Jeff on the raft in the pool catching rays of their own.

Natalie in red room eating a snack and shuffling cards.

You can hear the 'warning alarm' of a truck backing up from the BY. Michelle apparently asleep as the camera zooms waaaaay in to her for a face shot.

Jordan and Michelle talking. Jordan won't be mad at Michelle if she goes home. She knows Michelle is working to get Jeff to stay and she's not immature about it or anything. Michelle says, "either way, if it's you or Jeff I am going final two with whomever is here." Jordan tells Jeff what they were talking about when he comes around.

They keep saying none of them have any bad feelings for each other, no matter what happens. Jordan saying Natalie is getting Jeff out just to get votes in the jury house. Michelle says I think that's BS. Jeff at the "F em all" point in his game play. Doesn't really want to discuss it.

2:05 PM BBT

Kevin headed up to HOH. Was chatting strategy with Natalie. The others still chatting in the BY.

Kevin has camera for pictures. Took a shot of Jeff in the pool, Mich in the pool, Jordan didn't want one taken in her bathing suit. Natalie came outside now. Jordan heads in. Michelle says, "Ask her to take a picture of the final three together" and laughs. No one else does. Kevin and Natalie inside now. Kevin walking around looking dejected with his camera. No one into taking photos.

2:15 BBT - Natalie and Kev in Red Rm. Natalie tells Kev she'll be asking the DR if they are allowed to give away their prizes. She says her goal is to "rape" Jeff by offering her vote to keep him for his Hawaii trip! They both laugh and say it's funny. [Wow...talk about dirty game. It's beyond decent, if ya ask me. - Mrs Froman]

Nat says she wants to make sure she officially has the trip and it can't be taken back away from her if she convinces Jeff to give it up.

Kevin says she should "rape Michelle for the TV". Natalie says she prefers the trip. They giggle. Kevin says the only downside is if it is stipulated that the trip transfer is null and void if she doesn't save him.

Meanwhile, Jeff, Jordan and Michele are in BY swimming.

Natalie calls the Hawaii trip scam a "strategy" or "game move", which seems more like stealing to this updater. She is waiting for the DR to admit her to discuss her new "strategy".

2:13 PM BBT

Kevin took a photo in his Space Suit. He's deleting them he doesn't like them. Natalie wants to be in the diary room. She has a strategy for the game and wants to ask them if she can do it. No one is letting her in. Kevin says "Maybe they are taking a lunch break" Takes a picture of Natalie with her winnings check. She doens't know if it's a real check or not. She's going to ask if people are allowed to make deals. She's going to ask if Jeff will give her his Hawaiian trip - and his check to stay. Kevin says the money is not transferable. Natalie is giggling. She says she'll only do it if they tell her she can do it. She'll try to get his trip, something that says it's officially hers and then (my supposition here) screw him over anyways. Kevin says that's amazing. Kevin says she should go 'rape' Michelle for her TV. Natalie had said she wanted to know if she could 'rape' people in the game. She may have said 'raid'.

3:14 BBT

Jeff and Jordan packing. Jordan has 3 dresses picked out to wear tomorrow, cant make up her mind.

3:42 bbt

All feeds on J/J packing in SS room. Jordan has finished and is watching Jeff. Michele called to DR. Jeff has his clothes ready to wear for tomorrow. Nothing much going on. Feeds change to Kevin and Nat going up to HOH.

3:45 bbt

Nat telling Kevin that she is not allowed to bring up the option of asking for Jeff

6:10 BBT

J/J in GR cuddling quietly

K/N scrounging for food in the kitchen cabinets.

6:12BBT

N still complaining about her belly pain. Tells K that the warmth outside isn't going to help her feel better.

6:14

J/J play cuddling. Jeff put on Jor's slipper.

6:16

K/N playing chess. Arguing about who takes longer to move. K moves and says, "Expect this move, wench."

6:25 BBT

Je says to Jo, "You always got a little joke goin' on in your head, don't ya?" She denies it. He sighs, sits down and says, "It's over."

Je asks, "What the f--- you laughing at?"

"nothing."

Je says, "Every time I drink this yellow Gatorade I'll remember that day I was on slop." Jo, "Oh, yeah."

Je back at the grill cooking steaks.

6:29 BBT

Je, "Garden... it's gone."

Jo, "I was just thinking about that, the garden everything." No one else will take care of it.

Je, "One last time (watering garden). It's like a wasteland!"

Je finishes watering and says, "That's it. My last water." Heads back to the grill

K/N are trying to see who can put who to sleep first playing chess.

6:35PM BBT

Je hooks up the hot tub vacuum and says, "It's official, my work is done. Thanks for playing."

6:43PM BBT

Je done cooking. Jo not hungry. Je not either but going to "try some of these" because they look good.

K/N not moving from the couch where they're playing a slow game of chess.

6:45 - K/N still in RR not moving. Jo says she's full. Not sure why Je was cooking.

6:49 PM BBT - J/J talking about their flights to BB. Jo doesn't like flying, says she's scared. Jeff only one eating the grilled PORK CHOPS.

Je took a flight to Panama City in a puddle jumper and said he was scared out of his mind. Says the pilot asked if they were ready and closed the curtain.

Je used to be afraid to fly, too. Used to befriend people on the plane during take-off just to take his mind off it. He says he "got used to it" now though and is no longer afraid to fly.

N says, "Check." K not happy

7:08 PM BBT

Kevin and Nat discussing games with buzzers and how Natalie has never hit a buzzer in this house. Kevin says "It's because you have to know 100% before you answer, I just hit knowing 80%" Natalie carrying on about the pad she'll have to wear tomorrow when sitting down because of her terrible period. (Excuses, Excuses) and Kevin says, I so wish I could play tomorrow. It's terrible to not be able to play. Nat telling some story about how when it was necessary she always pulls her weight.

7:26 PM BBT

Jeff and Jordan lying outside. Jordan notices his armpit is wet. He tells her to touch it, she does and says it doesn't smell. He says "Way to go women's deodorant!" Playing "where would you be if not here?" Jordan would want to go sightseeing in Hollywood or go to Times Square.

Michelle now helping with the SR clean up (seems they got restocked).

7:29 PM BBT

If one of Jeff/Jordan win they will go see The Bears Panthers play each other. Jeff saying that they will have to get play off tickets, no cheapies and John Gotti Suites. Jordan saying if it was in Charlotte she could get a cheap hotel room or he can stay with her at their house. He says no way - you get 50 g's you are treating - deal? They will each wear their own jerseys and see who gets yelled out.

Archived