8/31 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:37 PM BBT

Natalie and Kevin sitting on the patio outside. Natalie saying that she told Jordan her mind was made up, she's staying. She is going through all the scenarios her and Jordan just discussed. Kevin says that they need to start throwing Michelle under the bus too. She was saying a whole bunch of stuff about Jeff when they were celebrating her POV win. He says how Jeff thinks he can get her to do anything and she's married and wants nothing to do with him. Natalie snorts "Yeah Sure Michelle". Kevin says her and her husband are swingers, how else can you be bisexual and never have sex with women. They have sex with other people.

The fridge outside is broken. Natalie says "So you're saying you want to keep Jeff then" Kevin says she needs to calm down. She says well if you keep Jeff we won't even make it to the final two. Natalie can't believe Kevin didn't make her a BLT. He should have known she wanted one. (He's eating one right now). Natalie says if Michelle comes to her again she's going to say that she is not voting to keep Jeff and that is it.

Cam 1&2 on Jordan sleeping.

Kevin says "Dude, anything you tell Michelle is going right to them." Natalie asks if he'll make her a BLT. He says I totally will. But will you do for me? Natalie says she'll vote Jeff out. He says she's already going to do that for him, something else. They go inside and Kev is helping Natalie make a BLT. We got a quick shot of Michelle in the WC again. Now back to Jordan sleeping.

4:08BBT - Natalie and Kevin in BY professing undying devotion to their final 2 deal and then rehashing weeks 1-3, which Natalie says were her weeks of power! (ha!) They discuss back when Chima and Lydia were in the house and who said who was going after whom, etc. Just chit chat.

4:11 BBT - Kevin and Nat call themselves the "Lonesome Ranger" duo. They talk about how they were an alliance from day one and nobody else left can claim that.

Feeds go to Jordan napping and Kevin called to DR at 4:12.

4:13BBT - All feeds on a silent Natalie in the BY.

5:30 PM BBT

Jeff and Michelle sort of talking outside about nothing - how they should work out or do something. How depressed they all feel sleeping all the time. And lapse back into silence. They were asking about the money today and told "Accounting is home for the weekend". Jeff says he wishes they would tell them something about the money competition because obviously something is up. Wishes they'd say how much money they each got and that the key meant nothing. Michelle says it's something to think about to drive you crazy. He says this is the only thing I do have worth thinking about, only thing to think about. Michelle doesn't know why she's all stressed out since she's not even going home this week. Jeff says Kevin is up Natalies' A$$ all the time and no one else can talk to her. He wants Michelle to say to Natalie "I won't come after you and Jeff won't come after you if you keep him this week, we'll go after Kevin".

6:28 PM BBT

Michelle telling Jordan how exciting they must be for people watching on the internet. Everyone laying around all day. She tells Jordan that she went out and did some yoga. Michelle is washing up her dishes and Jordan eating a snack. Jeff comes in the kitchen says "give me a little sliver". Jeff looking for his cards.

Cam 1& 2 Jordan eating cookie dough

Can 3 & 4 Jeff playing solitaire on the patio.

6:50 PM BBT

Jeff and Jordan talking on the patio. Jeff wants to go to a carnival somewhere - take his niece and nephew. Can't believe it's almost September (me neither). Jordan's fathers Birthday is Sept 20th.

Michelle making chicken Parmesan in the kitchen. Jordan called to DR.

Natalie comes in, she was going to go lay in the hammock and she saw a praying mantis - won't go out now. He goes into the SSR and talks to Natalie and she says she's till waiting to hear about the money. Jeff thinks something fishing is going on. He thinks the accounting story is bull. Just like the 'didn't catch it' went home early the day Chima was gone.

Natalie goin on about how the bug was staring at her, just staring at her. She thinks it might be dead. Jeff told Jordan he's going to throw a stone when he leaves. Jordan told him to say TTYN (Talk to you never) and Natalie says that's dumb, cause he will talk to us again.

7:01 PM BBT

Jordan asks Jeff while he's working out why he's pushing her away. He says because they have to get used to being away from each other - it's over. They are discussing how they will say goodbye to each other. He asks if they are going to have a big kiss. He says can I hump your leg a little bit? Can we make out? She says bend me over and .... he goes oh I'll bend you over like this.. and she laughs "Jeff! I'm not talking dirty like" He says they should fishbowl them and show them what it's like. Jordan says if she wins she'll buy his seasons tickets to the bears game. She says if she wins she's going to pay for everything when he takes her to Hawaii. He says what's with you and Hawaii - she says she's never been and wants to go. What if there's a volcano eruption while we're there? He says good. She says not good we'll die! He says it'll be over, we'll go out with a bang. They agree they'll be pissed off if one of them doesn't win.

7:31 PM BBT

Kevin and Natalie figuring out some dates and potential cash break downs. Michelle and Jordan are cleaning the kitchen while cooking dinner at the same time. Kevin and Nat "the stipend is the bare minimum to cover the cost of living" Natalie says she missed out on about $1000 being at work. She would have been paid 5 times - after taxes she earns about 1200 every two weeks and she's going to get 5,000 for being here. She's broken even if you subtract food and gas from her costs. Kevin asking how she ended up with so little money - says she was trailing Jeff the whole time shes' got a yellow Big Brother envelope and says "thank you Big Brother" sounds like she got $1,900 from the money competition. [ I was afk for a bit -they may be handing out the cash prizes in the DR]

7:35 Pm BBT

Michelle frying up the chicken parm, Jordan making a salad. Kev came down from HOH room where he

Kevin says no one has ever asked him what he would do with the money. He says he'd donate to a charity, put money on his condo.

Michelle got $2,516 in the competition. Jeff got nothing for the key but he took $3,000 for a Sunday. Jordan hasn't said anything. Jeff says it's pretty jumpy in there. [it was 3,000 that he said - Edited for accuracy as I had reported conflicting amounts]

Jeff won $3181, he might be rounding it to $3K.

7:46 PM

Jordan has that "I think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany in her head. Michelle says her parents were in to the metal and stuff and not the pop stuff. She didn't have MTV. She never had cable growing up. Her parents still don't have it. Her parents listened to Def Leppard and stuff. She won a TV in an Easter parade for being the cutest kid or something, she asked her parents to set it up but they never got cable. She played video games on it.

Natalie convinced Kevin to let her wear his hoodie, said it was too small for him and would get worse once it washed it. He tells her he's getting it dry cleaned.

Jordan hates computers, she hates working them. She feels bad for people that depend on them. Michelle has the internet so much at work. Jordan told her Mom to keep her old cassette (VCR) player so they can watch all their old movies. Jordan just recently learned to hw to work a ipod her friend bought one and she used it.

Jordan outside with Jeff - he's trying to lift a weight and she's helping him. Jordan and Jeff go over to look at the Praying Mantis. Jeff is telling her to kick him lightly. Jordan says no you do it. You want me to do it cause you know something. Jeff says touch it - I want to see what will happen. Touch it's butt. She swats it and it flies a bit. Jeff says he should put it in the bushes. Jordan says yeah, get it out of harms way. Jeff grabs the filter net for the pool and tries to put it over in the garden. It flew out before he got there. There's a spider in the corner and a dead bee on the ground that the ants are eating.

Jeff lifting 95 lbs. Jordan says wow that's a lot. Jeff says not really, i"m just trying ot get through a work out. He can't believe he's so lazy and awful and not himself.

$626 is what Kevin just said he got? Or Nat got? Nat asking Kevin what he needs his balls for - do they help him have kids? Kevin says he needs his balls and maybe he wants kids and they are after all so big and round and dangly. She tells him to stop it.

8:02 PM BBT

Jeff and Jordan are bickering over who is going home (again) and Jeff tells her that he can't wait to get the hell out of there, he can't take it no more. He asks Jordan to go get him a glass of water. Says it will bring them 'closer' she smiles and says "Say Please" Jordan announces dinner is ready (sorry bad reporting earlier it is chicken cordon blue not Parmesan) Kevin and Natalie got to fix a plate. Jordan asks if she wants a plate fixed for him. He says to hold off cause he has to finish working out and shower. He wants to make something that will give everyone diarrhea but he'll tell Jordan so she doesn't eat it. Jordan and Jeff saying 'we lost" And asking if there is an America's player - but they think no more. Jordan saw a car with her name on it. She thought maybe it was the chance to pick the car or save someone. Then they said it was about the money.

Nat got 1900, Mich got 2500, Jeff got 3100 and Jordan got 1800 so Kevin got the difference. Kevin said 600 for himself earlier.

8:07 PM BBT

Michelle made chicken cordon bleu, baked potato for dinner, K/N/M fixing plates. J/J in BY, Jeff working out and talking about people in JH.

Jordan says if you leave I won't have anyone to talk to.

J/J talking about how Jeff would win Best Player.

8:15 PM

The rest of the crew inside eating dinner. Jordan keeps finding Boogers in her nose - so does Jeff. Is it the air? Jordan wants a margarita with salt and 2 shots of tequila. Jeff says it would be great to walk in a shitty bar, play a song he wants to hear and see people. Just see people. They want to get out of the house - go out. Jordan says she hopes one of them win America's Favourite player, like last year where Keesha won. They aren't sure if they are doing it? Jeff says he'll take it, he's got a good chance for it. He'll take it. Natalie said she was going to get it. jeff said "Yeah Natalie's gonna get it for never having won anything". Jordan says really? Jeff snipes "No you idiot I was being sarcastic".

Natalie inside sharing with the group how much she loves collared greens. Michelle said she was going to make bake macaroni for dinner tomorrow. Michelle eats Kielbasa (she called it kolbasi) sausage as well. Jordan inside eating with them now. The sounds of everyone eating fill the feeds....Kevin's man had a pa drone pot to make boiled beans and he makes fresh salsa all the time. Michelle's husband made them dinner on their first date. At the time she thought he was the best cook ever because she couldn't cook. He made burritos.

Jeff to DR

Natalie won the game, taunting Kev on how she won 5-2 games

8:45 PM BBT

Sorry guys all cams on K/N and they are talking pool.

Saying how they could clear the room all week.

Kevin saying how Jeff is such a poor sport and after saying how Ruscle was one and Jeff is just like him.

Kevin won game now its 5-3

8:52 PM BBT

Gnat saying how its 3 weeks to the end

All cams now on J/J talking in K

Jordan saying she likes Jeff better this week and how she is being nicer. Jeff says cuz you are having a pity party for me cuz I'm going home. Jordan saying she is sick and tired of doing dishes, Jeff don't do them.

Jeff its gonna be a nightmare in the JH.

Jordan do you want to walk with me? Jeff no, Jordan thanks, Jeff says maybe I will

J/J saying how bitter they are and don't want to talk about it in the DR, Jeff over and over again I don't like myself right now, glad I can't see myself in the mirror, glad you are blocking it said it about 4 times.

8:59 PM BBT

Finally Jeff is telling Jordan to stick with Michelle, J says no she is coming after me, Jeff yells no she is not, don't listen to them, fuck!

Kevin says you can tell J/J are talking about something important.

Archived