8/29 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff suggests that Jordan move out of SS room into RR to begin engaging w/Michele, Nat and Kevin for her end game. Jord instead rubs Jeff's arm as he tries to fall asleep.

12:48 BBT Not much has changed except Jeff got out of the pool to get some coffee, Jordan was making cereal and asked him how he slept. She did not sleep well, he said he slept ok after he fell asleep. He says "When's the Veto?. Jordan asked if Michelle said anything to him while they were in the pool. He says no and he doesn't want to talk to anyone then goes outside to smoke. Jordan stays inside. Silence.

Jeff and Jordon in the pool .. Jeff giving Jordy advice on how to play when he is gone. Jordon looks like she is about to cry more. Jeff is telling her to stay positive { sure hope that key is something to help them because I will be done with this season otherwise }

2:55 BBt K/N in HoH discussing past contests. Trying to memorize the order of everything. Talking abt past season's contests, and what the upcoming contests might be.

Nat says she hussled on the pictures, she messed up on the first one, but after that, she did good.

Casey & Russel were in one of the pictures. nat thought it was russ & Braiden

Nat says for sure, f3 comp will be mental and physical with endurance and water.

Nat thinks she can beat mic physically if she put her whole self in it, and maybe even mental

3:03 BBT nat disappeared, Kev laying in HoH bed. all's quiet

3:09 Nat must've gone to poo. Conversation continues. talking abt next HoH. Nat says if michelle's still there, she'll show her something if it's physical.

3:12 BBT, N/K justifying getting jeff out. kev called to DR. nat says, he did the same to you. Kev, what, did he think I was gonna put you up. wasn't going to happen.

3:14 BBT cameras swith to J/J in Back yard. jor telling someone, (I didn't see who it was) that Jeff just killed a spider.

The someone was Nat

3:30 BBT silence Jor twirling her hair, Nat layed back on couch

Jor - I just can't wait till Thursday gets here. Get it over with.

(feeds cut out)

Jor - we're not gonna have any more good meals

Nat - yeah, that's right

Jor - Talking if mic won HoH, she & nat could still stay. says she doesn't want her to be able to control the votes. (jor thinks she has a F2 with Nat)

Jor talking what-ifs. if this person had've won what then, etc. said Mic said, I told you we aught to keep Russel (she's right jordo, ya'll should've)

(It's very quiet, almost painful to watch. I'm out for now)

[On my way out in an hour but will cover for now...]

6:34 PM BBT

The house is eerily quiet.

Cam 1 & 2 - red room Natalie and Kevin sleeping.

Cam 3 & 4 - Jeff and Jordan asleep in the SSR.

Nothing but the sounds of the occasional tossing and turning.

8:07 BBT NOTHING has changed, except Kevin is awake sitting outside staring into oblivion. He said 5 words when he sat down. "This house is so empty." Jeff has moved, and I think he might be awake. Michelle is restless under the covers (based on what the HG's have said in the past, she is probably asleep. Kicking her legs about)

8:29 BBT Jordan has broken the silence asking Jeff a cooking question. (She is wearing her blanket like a dress and cooking, interesting.)

(I am out for the night. I don't predict much else happening. BB needs to throw out some twists!)

Archived