8/29 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:28 BBT Nat has left HoH, all cams on Hoh where K/M compare Jeff to Jessie and M says Jeff is exactly like Jessie and everything Jeff pointed out as a flaw of Jessie, Jeff himself has. Kevin points out that Jeff executed more effectively. N is now talking to Jordan and Jordan wants to campaign to keep Jeff and get rid of her. Nat is trying to encourage her to stay.

3:31 BBT Michelle talking about how their Buddah in the house is fake...

3:32 BBT Michelle is saying how she has always following Jeff's plan but he wanted to stab her in the back all along. (Michelle said not 5 minutes ago that she was planning the same against him) Michelle mad that Jeff was charming her all along, she says she doesn't need him, she is married. Kevin says "You know he called you Coocoo Magoo" (Uhm, he called her that too). M is now bringing religion in, doing all she can to bash Jeff now that she has the chance. K has always viewed Jeff as a triple threat. They are talking about him in the third person.

3:37 BBT Jordan tells Jordan she knows he is mad and leaves. Jordan joins N in RR and asks why Kevin went against his word. N is getting caught in a lie telling Jordan that he knew Jeff would win if Jordan was up and use it on her and N would go up, and Jordan says yeah then Michelle would go home, then we get the Trivia screen. Comes back to N saying Kevin made the decision all by himself. (Keeping her hands clean) Jordan doesn't believe her. Reveals that J/J were going to take N to the end.

3:41 Jordan back to the campaigning for Jeff talk. Nat saying she needs to stop that talk. Jordan wants Jeff to stay and take N to the end.

3:43 Jordan telling Nat that M is always buddy buddy with whoever is HoH. Jordan giving Nat a lot to think about with going to end with Jeff. Jordan saying she doesn't win anything (Telling this to Nat who has won nothing). Natalie seems to be letting it simmer. (We:ll see how it changes when she is back with K)

3:46 Nat tells Jordan that next week K/N will not vote her to go home, and M pry won't either bc Michelle thinks Jordan is dumb and will want her in the end with her.

3:47 bbt In HoH Mich is really letting out all her anger at jeff for the past weeks events. She feels bitter that her crying for losing an ally in the game was viewed by Jeff as proof of her disloyalty and that she was next. Kev just sitting back, letting her rant.

3:50 BT Jordan is now telling Jeff that she is going to rally to keep him here. Jeff says no, she needs to try and go with M and try to win. She says its all him why she's here now. Jeff says f Natalie and go with Michelle and "we can win" She says Natalie is the one she was talking with, so he says make a deal with Nat and get rid of Kevin then Michelle. Jeff says it's over for him, he had his chance. He says no one will vote out Jordan because she didn't do anything.

Competition was guessing who people were, sounds like it was there pictures distorted to look like aliens.

3:55 bbt Nat runs up to HoH* like a good little lap dog* to let them know about Jordan wanting to be voted out. Says it doesn't matter because Jeff is still going.

* I'm out for the night, I'll be back Sunday night for more Days of our Big Brother Lives*

4:10 BBT Jeff goes "Whatever, I'm going to Hawaii, F*ya'll!" Just in casual convo with Jordan. He just gave Jordan his hat to represent. He has accepted that he had the chance to win the PoV tonight and did not and now he needs to go face the real world. Just told Jordan to get her tears out now so she can be ready and stick through the next 2 weeks.

(I am out too, looks like packing and same covos going in circles for now)

4:00 BBT

Feeds 3/4: J/J in Splish Splash room. Jeff feeling sorry for himself. Saying he got got. He said he knew he got ahead of himself, and he was already counting the money. He said he was the only one brave enough to put up both Jessie and Russell. He keeps going on about he had a bad feeling that bad karma, and that he wouldn't have gotten this far without the Coup.

4:10 (this is my fave thing he said) Well I'm going to Hawaii, fuck y'all. No I'm just playing. and the pity party continues. Jordan offers and backrub, he says no thanks. He gives her one of his caps to "represent" while he is gone. He is now trying to convince Jor not to give up, and she might make it. He says go to F2 with Mich then starts whispering. Now complaining that he doesn't want to deal with the rest of the week.

4:18 BBT

Mich washing up in BR (feed 1/2)

Feed 3/4- Js in S.S.

Jeff saying this was there week and he blew it

Jeff: I fucking blew it

Jor: You won't be able to sleep tonight

Jor said that if she does win, she will hook him up with more than just Bears tickets.

Jordan claims if he stays he would win, he claims not true. He tells her to use everything he taught her to her advantage.

Jeff: i don't want to deal with the fucking trio. It will be a celebrating be the only person they want to see come through that fucking door is me.

Now telling Jor to be friends with Nat and make her turn on Kev. Also be friends with Mich.

4:26 BBT

Mich comes in: Is it alright if I stay her or should I sleeping

the other room.

Jeff: It's alright, stay here. You won fair and square.I was just a little heated. Here, let's hug it out

Mich: well, try to have fun this week

Jeff: Yeah, I know, I will have more fun here that in that fucking jury house

Jor ask is Mich wants the light off to sleep because she is going outside, M said it's fine. Jor leaves, MIch turns out light.Jor ask is Mich wants the light off to sleep because she is going outside, M said it's fine. Jor leaves, MIch turns out light.

4:30 BBT

J/J in dining room. Jeff playing solitaire on table, Jor stares at memory wall for a little, then goes into Red Room to talk to Nat.

4:35 BBT

Jor and Nat in RR. Both whispering (grrr). I did here Jor say that she wants to stick with Nat, and something about not trusting Kevin. Nat tells her Jeff is going home. Jor telling Nat that Jeff told her that she needs to still with Nat. and more low whispers. I believe they are talking about possible sernarios in house, Jor telling N that Kev is not trustworthy.

(They're pretty inaudible so I'm gonna call it a morning)

5:04 am BBT - Short conversation between Jordo and Michele. Jordo tells Michele she feels bad for him he just wanted to make it to F4. Michele says yay, if Russell was still here he would have made it to F4.

5:50 BBT

Jordan asks Jeff who she should take to the F2-Michele or Natalie? He says Michele b/c she has more enemies but Jordan says if they vote strategicly, she's won more than Nat and Jeff says the worse case is she leaves with $50,000, so take whoever you want.

She asks Jeff is he's going to move out to CA or stay in CH after all of this. He doesn't think anything will come from his BB experience, but will see what happens. He then says if he had won BB, then maybe that was all he was supposed to do out in CA, but maybe something good will come from this.

Jeff says maybe this is Jordan's time to shine.

She says that in her eviction speech, she won't ask for anyone's vote and just say good things about Jeff. He says at least he knows what he'll wear, which will be the black shirt he wore the first time. He says he jinxed himself, as h pulled that shirt out today and it just didn't feel right. He says it was in the cards for him to leave this week.

Jordan asks if he'll do a goodbye kiss when he leaves and he says he doesn't know, maybe they'll kiss it out before the show and she asks why he changed his mind.

Archived