8/29 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:13 AM BBT

we're back and Kev, Michelle and Nat are in hoh wearing space suits. Mich saying she knew anyone but Jeff and Jordan had to win. Sounds like she won...

Mich saying they are the final four, they are they underdogs so people should be surprised. Tells them that she gave them plenty of chances, recounts how she asked about the POV usage. Nat and Kev saying they know, Jeff told them.

Michelle all smiling and happy, Natalie saying she told Russell in her good bye message that she'd send him a birthday present of Jeff. Michelle so excited, on hyper drive, seems that Jeff says he knew the colour of everyone's eyes and then messed it up. The character must have been Michelle and Natalie mixed together - has Nat's hair and smile. The character with Kevin had red eyes.

They are saying 'he thinks we're dumb'.

Cam 3/4 shots of Jeff sitting down in pool room staring the the floor. He looks really down.

3:15 Am BBT

They discuss how Jordan doesn't 'hustle' and how if you leave her there you are going to loose. You might as well say you are okay with 50 thousand. Kevin sick of Jeff getting the 'god' edit. Michelle says America is stupid. They recount how Jeff has been the one in charge of the house. Kevin says he even came up and tried to tell him what to do. Don't put Jeff up - Kev has his word they will vote to send Michelle home.

Kevin tells Michelle, good job, celebrate, don't feel bad cause it's a game. Kevin telling Michelle how anti-Michelle Jeff has been. Mich says I don't care, I know he'd out me up. Kev/Nat say they had to act like Michelle was going home for certain so Jeff wouldn't fight hard in POV. Michelle says I've told a lot of Bullshit in this house, but I stayed true with who I said I was going to take out. She says this is sweet revenge, she wasn't even allowed to talk to Russell yesterday. Says Jeff hates being told what to do but tells everyone what to do. They've gotten out of their space suits and are repeating the same comments/ideas. Natheaded downstairs. Michelle says she was in SR waiting her turn and pumped herself right up.

Jeff downed a glass of wine and has been called to DR. No sign of Jordan.

{I'm out! Happy trails everyone}

3:09 BBT Natalie is saying that Jordan is going home. Says that she is well liked by even America and she would win. Michelle says she knew it was going to be eating stuff... Natalie says it was memory wall and she knew it was going to be the memory wall.

Jeff is drinking wine in SSR looking like he is about to cry. (I don't blame him.)

N/M/N all think that Jeff thinks they are so dumb. Michelle is dropping f-bombs left and right (obviously excited to be safe). They are discussing how this is a great bday gift for Russell.

3:16 BBT Michelle says Jordan hasn't done anything to win or deserve the 500k (UMM Nat has??) Michelle says America is stupid, Kevin says BB is pry editing Jeff to look like a god. Kevin says Jeff tried telling him what to do (Nat doing it obv doesn't bother him). This convo is going around in circles. Jeff is sulking, Jordan still MIA.

3:15 bbt very comveniently Nat/ Kev reveal it was their plan all along to get rid of Jeff. * Though, IMO, Jeff/Jord sort of brought this on themselves by believing Nat/Kev I am still saddened that there wasn't a last minute realization by J/J and an honest attempt to repair the breach with Mich*

3:20 BBT Michelle said she was crying and balling like a psycho to make Jeff think she felt defeated. M/N are talking to each other as if they have been on each others side secretly this whole time. Michelle says she knew Natalie was on her side all along. Nat mad because Jeff cussed her off for talking to R.

Jeff called to DR. (Let's hope for a leak!)

5:23 BBT Natalie is spilling all of the beans on what she and K have been so hush hush about with M. M is saying she's not dumb and she knew it all based on N's body language. All cams on HoH and M/N/K right now. Kevin is ecstatic the plan worked out as they had been hoping for past 2 weeks. Nat says HoH is not important next week.

Archived