8/26 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

8:01 PM BBT

Jeff says Russell and Jessie will be in the jury house and have a Jeff Bashing party for a day or two or three and then Jessie is going to get sick of it and say this guy has to stop. He'll get so sick of it. Jordan saying that Jeff started saying Michelle was up there all the time and he never gets time alone with Jordan just so Russell would go away. She'd tell him she was in a bad mood, PMS just so he'd go away.

Jeff, "Dude, that speech is going to be something. It's going to be something about attacking people's families." Nat: "That's his only card. He told Kevin he wants to have a classy speech to go away with." Jordan still can't get over the name calling "YOu tell a girl to go eat more cookie dough you fat a$$"

Jeff says, "His speech with his suit on his going to look like the biggest f'n douchebag in BB history. How embarrassing for his family." Jordan wonders if his Dad talks to his mom like that. Jeff wonders if his sisters are embarrassed."

Natalie says you're supposedly not allowed to talk game in the jury house, there's people that live there with you to monitor you." And we get FOTH for production talk.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:11 PM BBT

Russell called to the DR and Jeff says, "Yeah man, the Swat team is in there."

Kevin now in HOH room. Michelle also comes in. Jordan says everyone is slipping up here. Michelle says she was trying forever but 'douche bag' kept staying there and he was asking her how her nap was. Michelle has 40 minutes till she can eat so please save her some cheese and crackers. Apparently the cheese is ripe because Jeff says it smells like feet in there now. Kevin says he could smell like a farm right now and no one would notice. Kevin asked what are the bagels that are green? Spinach? Everyone makes a face. Michelle says St. Patty's Day Bagel? Apparently Kevin and Jeff like everything bagel and Jeff always reeks of garlic after. he goes to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee cause it's cheaper and doesn't have all that jazz. Now they are talking about 'Panera' some sort of deli by the sound of it.

Jeff making sounds with cards and his mouth. Jordan mystified - how are you doing that? Are you blowing into them? Jeff explains.

8:12 BBT *Russel, Please go to the DR* Jeff (jokingly) "The SWAT team is in there"

J/J/N in HoH discussing how R told N prod had all kinds of security ready when the J/R blow up was going on.

Kevin has joined them in HoH, all cams on HoH.

8:15 BBT Michelle is now in HoH.

8:32 PM

8:38 PM BBT

Talking about their marital statuses. Michelle and her hubby finally got married to save $2,000 to live in the same house. They lived together for so many years they were common law anyways. Kevin and his partner have to file federally as single but state (California) as joint.

Jordan telling Natalie if she needs to shave her legs (they must be bad...) all the stuff is in the BR over there. Natalie says she'll shave tomorrow. Jordan sharing that when she took diet pills she only ate once a day or so because she felt so sick and then she sh&t everything out anyways. Ick. Kevin says there's a foul smelling thing you can smell whenever you want to eat and it takes away your hunger. Michelle tells them that smelling peppermint will suppress your appetite to as well as help you concentrate. They talk about Hydroxycut and some other drug and how the they got all speedy taking that stuff.

Jordan thinks she's ADD. She can't focus on anything. Michelle says the way we are all brought up these days, we're overstimulated, TV and online and everything, people can't focus any more.

8:57 PM BBT

Jordan asking Natalie if she said this "Did you say you were putting Michelle up and the strongest player with you?"

Natalie says "I'll be honest with you Jordan. If I do win you are going up. Jeff is not an option and Kevin well, no."

Jordan says that Michelle told her that's what Natalie said. Natalie says I never said strongest player. Jeff says she's such a two faced.... Jordan said I knew she was exaggerating or making stuff up.

Jeff telling about Michelle's question this morning (about POV usuage) and he recounts what he said. He laughs and says if you don't know the amswer to that. What? Where'd you get that from? Yeah Michelle I'm going to take you off the block because you've been so honest and loyal with me." Kevin says he can't figure her out. Jordan says Jeff says the same thing every day. Kevin calls her a big question mark. Jeff says he reads people real good and he can't figure her out, she's just a big question mark.

Natalie quips "I just don't like the b$tch". Kevin says all his gay talents aren't working, he can't get in her mind.

9:06 PM BBT

Natalie sharing her nicknames for Michelle. Dr Psycho and The bathroom bandit since she'll go to the bathroom a zillion times just to see what's happening. Have nots over - Michelle and Russ cooking in the kitchen.

Archived